Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (817103 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 08, 2013
Guys, its starting to get chilly here, pls make sure to bring some warm clothing. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2013
I am planning on doing my masters in the UK but i dont know how possible it is going to be for me with my kids. Can anyone shed more light on this for me. Anyone who travelled to study abroad with kids, how did you cope?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ochukoccna: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
bendicion09: I am planning on doing my masters in the UK but i dont know how possible it is going to be for me with three kids. Can anyone shed more light on this for me. Anyone who travelled to study abroad with kids, how did you cope?
Start here first cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/331618/uk-student-visa-tier-4

https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by preshlysoundz(m): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Please house any info on university of newcastle?how to make payment for fees while escaping from the heavy bank charges,how to get an affordable accommodation and life there in general?i'm applying for msc in automation and control.thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
bendicion09: I am planning on doing my masters in the UK but i dont know how possible it is going to be for me with three kids. Can anyone shed more light on this for me. Anyone who travelled to study abroad with kids, how did you cope?
Bring a nanny with you

That will represent childcare, you also need to provide evidence of funds for all 5 of you

Accomodation of at least 3bedrooms

So unless you got plenty money, take only the youngest and leave the others with relatives and use skype cos the money you'll spend on living expenes will be twice or thrice your school fees
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Yhemmy2: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, could any1 please advice me on the school to pick between London School of Commerce and University of Chester for my masters(MBA) and reasons please........ Your prompt response would be really appreciated. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Anyone goin to hertfordshire for Msc....?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Yhemmy2: Hello Nairalanders, could any1 please advice me on the school to pick between London School of Commerce and University of Chester for my masters(MBA) and reasons please........ Your prompt response would be really appreciated. Thanks

chester; the other is an affiliate college
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by abbakacici: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
ynx: Anyone goin to hertfordshire for Msc....?
am going for my msc financial management but am still waiting for visa
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
abbakacici: am going for my msc financial management but am still waiting for visa

Cool! Gotten mine already!add me up on fb, yinka ynx akintokun....let's plan the future success!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by abbakacici: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
ynx:

Cool! Gotten mine already!add me up on fb, yinka ynx akintokun....let's plan the future success!
send am abba ila
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by lepasharon(f): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Whos in clearing? tongue
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
lepasharon: Whos in clearing? tongue

Nobody. We thank God grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by lopmaidx(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
ynx: Anyone goin to hertfordshire for Msc....?

I am n would be leavin on sat d 14th
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by lopmaidx(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
abbakacici: am going for my msc financial management but am still waiting for visa

U would surely get it soon
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nobody coming to Aberdeen? I need a girlfriend wink Tenk.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by awistle(m): 1:57am On Sep 11, 2013
Anyone going to Salford.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2013
lopmaidx:

I am n would be leavin on sat d 14th

Cool!! Add me up on fb! We could connect intellectually..
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Greyfog: Nobody coming to Aberdeen? I need a girlfriend wink Tenk.

You see your life grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2013
adaobi123:

You see your life grin

My dear winter is coming and I'm not getting any younger need to start looking at the big picture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Greyfog:

My dear winter is coming and I'm not getting any younger need to start looking at the big picture.

Or in other words, you need a girl to keep you warm during the long winter nights lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Or in other words, you need a girl to keep you warm during the long winter nights lipsrsealed grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Who knows if I can make use of my GTB atm card over there?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by fiscalcliff: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Greyfog: Nobody coming to Aberdeen? I need a girlfriend wink Tenk.
A girlfriend or a phuck buddy? cool
james_ibor:

Oyibo babes na free. If you carry hand go put for Naija babes, you are on your own. As you dey top up her oyster, na so u go dey buy lycamobile top up join meanwhile she could be earning same or even more than you.

ynx: Who knows if I can make use of my GTB atm card over there?
GTB MasterCard works well over there with a 1000N charge per transaction
This question has been well tackled on this thread
Read especially from page 20 upwards
Taking your ATM along doesn't mean you shouldn't take small cash along when leaving
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2013
^^^Lmaoo grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2013
adaobi123:

One winter can lead to many more winters, she needs to be looking at the big picture.

fiscalcliff:
A girlfriend or a phuck buddy?

One phuck, two phucks, ten phucks = One child. thats the big picture
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2013
and what happened to all the girls in Aberdeen at the moment? they have no Big picture effect?

or you're just looking for a JJC to 'show 'em the biggest picture of all' tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Dis Guy: and what happened to all the girls in Aberdeen at the moment? they have no Big picture effect?

or you're just looking for a JJC to 'show 'em the biggest picture of all' tongue

My broda the girls here frown a lot, don't know why. I am a jolly good fellow no time for ndi na a kotochi iru (people that walk around with a frown). I just want to catch em early b4 they start frowning too for whatever reason.

Update : was at the bus stop and a tall okay looking naija babe walked by and smiled. I think she saw my post. Happy days:-)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ksolo2013: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
guy come london u go meet friendly naija babes like adaobi, to keep u warm ones a month cus of the train journey and fear to.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by kem000: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ loph wat airline r u travelling wit?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by olashehuglobal: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
lepasharon: Whos in clearing? tongue

Clearing what
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by DisGuy: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Greyfog:

My broda the girls here frown a lot, don't know why. I am a jolly good fellow no time for ndi na a kotochi iru (people that walk around with a frown). I just want to catch em early b4 they start frowning too for whatever reason.

Update : was at the bus stop and a tall okay looking naija babe walked by and smiled.[b] I think she saw my post. [/b]Happy days:-)

nice cheesy
now make sure shes not a ladyboy lool

Maybe it's the weather!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (213) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.