Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? (533759 Views)

Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by pauloman(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
@Fhemmmy]

Thanks so much for your reply,i appreciate. Please do take your time and i quite agree with your stand as in this age and time one really has to be extra careful when it comes to dealing with people. But i can assure you that i am a person of integrity,conscientious and quite discipline in my dealings with people. So please do take your time as i would wait for you but i have a limited time to follow the instructions as sent by the embassy. Thanks once again for all the brotherly help you and others have shown many of us in this forum. I would really love to talk to you on phone so we can rub minds . God bless !
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by bashtee: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
pauloman: please would love us to relate more . Add me on facebook with my email addy ufeli_ocp@yahoo.com. Also would love to get ur number so i can call u up on phone. Cheers !
I tried to add you on facebook its not showing up,as for phone number we are just talking for the first time, let get to know more i hope you understand,if you have skype fine.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2012
pauloman: @Fhemmmy]

Thanks so much for your reply,i appreciate. Please do take your time and i quite agree with your stand as in this age and time one really has to be extra careful when it comes to dealing with people. But i can assure you that i am a person of integrity,conscientious and quite discipline in my dealings with people. So please do take your time as i would wait for you but i have a limited time to follow the instructions as sent by the embassy. Thanks once again for all the brotherly help you and others have shown many of us in this forum. I would really love to talk to you on phone so we can rub minds . God bless !

Thanks for your understanding and please feel free to call me at {Number deleted} . . . Looking forward to rubbing mind with you too, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by lifestyle1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
I would have suggested sending your number to him through email, its risky dropping your number in a public/faceless forum...

Continue your good work and i pray that God will continue to bless you.

Thanks.

I did not quote you, you can remove it if you wish....
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by trodon: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello, is there any Nigerian in Winnipeg Manitoba? I just want to meet anyone from home. I have spent about 8 months in Winnipeg and have not had the oppurtunity to meet a lot of Nigerian. I was told that there are lots of Nigerian student at U of M but haven't really been there. Just holla back!
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by pauloman(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
bashtee:
pauloman: please would love us to relate more . Add me on facebook with my email addy ufeli_ocp@yahoo.com. Also would love to get ur number so i can call u up on phone. Cheers !
I tried to add you on facebook its not showing up,as for phone number we are just talking for the first time, let get to know more i hope you understand,if you have skype fine.

yeah i understand @ bashtee but i have actually been on this thread from the very start but only conversant with fhemmmy here since the thread was setup for students. I just tapped into it and i must confess that you guys have been a source of blessing to us all ! My skype id is pauloman5. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by pauloman(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your understanding and please feel free to call me at Looking forward to rubbing mind with you too, Sir.

Thanks so much i shall get in touch with you soönest via your number. God bless you !!! Please you can edit your post now and get your number off the public domain as it has served its purpose here already. Many thanks again!
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2012
life_style: I would have suggested sending your number to him through email, its risky dropping your number in a public/faceless forum...

Continue your good work and i pray that God will continue to bless you.

Thanks.

I did not quote you, you can remove it if you wish....

I do agree with you, however, as a business man, my number is all over the place on the web, but i am careful with my dealings with anyone . . . thanks for your concern, very brotherly
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
pauloman:

Thanks so much i shall get in touch with you soönest via your number. God bless you !!! Please you can edit your post now and get your number off the public domain as it has served its purpose here already. Many thanks again!

Looking forward to talking to you, Sir
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by geotherm: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2012
Please can some1 tell me how an acceptance letter look lik, so that I will knw if what I have is an acceptance letter. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by earthgreeners(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
ANYONE HERE KNOW IF I COULD USE GTBANK NAIRA MASTERCARD AKA ATM CARD FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE...... DO I NEED ANY ACTIVATION?
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Fhemmmy: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
lufondu: Please can some1 tell me how an acceptance letter look lik, so that I will knw if what I have is an acceptance letter. Thank you

You dont thinnk will be easier if you tell the people what you have and they will tell you if what yu have is acceptance letter?
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by geotherm: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You dont thinnk will be easier if you tell the people what you have and they will tell you if what yu have is acceptance letter?

@Fhemmy, Thanks for ur concern, I really appreciate but some1 has answered the question in "Travelling to Canada Part2. I have an acceptance letter. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Promxy94(m): 4:01am On Jul 04, 2012
Please i need serious help and counselin,i want to study law at a University,i want to know about the fees per yr or any other gud Canadian university that that study law,and knw if i can also go to Nigerian law school,and Nysc and how to proces my admission,i hav my complete o'level result,i also want to knw abt accomodation and feeding please help me my mail is promxy94@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Fhemmmy: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
Promxy94: Please i need serious help and counselin,i want to study law at a University,i want to know about the fees per yr or any other gud Canadian university that that study law,and knw if i can also go to Nigerian law school,and Nysc and how to proces my admission,i hav my complete o'level result,i also want to knw abt accomodation and feeding please help me my mail is promxy94@gmail.com

In Canada, you will have to have a first degree and then go into Law school . . .
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Promxy94(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2012
Fhemmmy:

In Canada, you will have to have a first degree and then go into Law school . . .
just want to hav my degree there,and my law school here in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by slamdunk99(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2012
@ all, how can one get a good airline deal for Lagos to vancover, all am getting is from 350k and above for one way sef...........o boy.......guys in canada, how did u do urs
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by SirP1: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
@slamdunk99 emirates will cost you like 190k to Toronto, then you can book a flight from there to Vancouver
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
slamdunk99: @ all, how can one get a good airline deal for Lagos to vancover, all am getting is from 350k and above for one way sef...........o boy.......guys in canada, how did u do urs

Sometimes buying a 2 way could be cheaper.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sir P!:
@slamdunk99 emirates will cost you like 190k to Toronto, then you can book a flight from there to Vancouver

That will be a lot cheaper as well
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by wahabcoal(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hello landers, Are there chances to be given Study Visa for someone who posses a Bsc in Accounting applying for a Diploma in Information Technology course, just because that's his area of passion and wants to start from the scratch.
Thanks in anticipation for a reply.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by slamdunk99(m): 3:52am On Jul 13, 2012
Sir P!:
yeah, I thought about that but on chechink dia site dey no longer have economy tickets in d entire August. Could u link me to any good travel agent who can help me cos dey r d ones responsible for all d ''missing'' tickets, n dey know how to get around it
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
@dr slamdunk, Abeg shebi Na only ur medical instruction and passport u cari go vac?
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by slamdunk99(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
shavel: @dr slamdunk, Abeg shebi Na only ur medical instruction and passport u cari go vac?
yeah, but I added other stuff dey required of me. Its also an opportunity to add additional documents or explanations for submitted documents.........Have u been called for meds?
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by sleekbella: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hi,
Thanks 4 dis,I've learnt a lot from this.I just got admission to memorial university,newfoundland.I'd really love to meet nigerian students der nd if u r still in nigeria nd u wana skul der let's meet and discuss.I need help with accomodation.wer can I find off-camp accomodation
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by sleekbella: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
Manweysabi: Hi @eduson002, i've made an online application to Memorial University Newfoundland today and i'll be paying my application fee tomorrow. 'trying to collect my transcript and appraisal letters in my school. Maybe we can rob minds and share ideas/experiences.
Hi.have you gotten ur admission?
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by opad(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hi, is there any Red River college students here, I'll like
to ask some questions. Pls mail me: opadmj at yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by cquence(m): 2:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Hello house...Please i need to know valuable informations bout schools that offer's petroleum engineering in canada...ASAP please....Your contributions are all needed...Thanks....
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by cquence(m): 3:04am On Aug 08, 2012
@Fhemmmy Hi,i been tryna contact u buh it's kinda hard getting to you...well i'll love for you to help me with informations on studying Petroleum Engineering in one of the universities in Canada...Please get back to me ASAP so i know when and which school to start my reg...Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by earthgreeners(m): 5:16am On Aug 08, 2012
c-quence:
@Fhemmmy Hi,i been tryna contact u buh it's kinda hard getting to you...well i'll love for you to help me with informations on studying Petroleum Engineering in one of the universities in Canada...Please get back to me ASAP so i know when and which school to start my reg...Thanks alot

Memorial University of Newfoundland
(Oil and Gas Engineering)
www.mun.ca
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by mevisbleek: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
If you are a Nigerian going to york university or plan on coming to york university this sept 2012, a friend of mine is getting a 2 bedroom apartment close to school and he is looking for a room mate. The dude is yoruba and he is currently working. text contact me on mahoganyboss@gmail.com. After August 15, 2012 dont bother cos it would be late by then
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
c-quence:

Sorry i am just seeing this now, i dont come on this thread often, but next time, please just mail me.
I noticed someone has responded to you already, so nice and Good luck . . . see you in Canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (84) (Reply)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.