Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8048 Views)

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2012
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2012
He has a boyfriend too?hmm
Anyways what's there to advice him on?he cheated on his partner now what does he want to hear?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2012
@freecocoa, he tells me how guilty he feels everytime. Is it normal or abnormal tin to do? ***havin casual sex wit ones inlaw*** Although, he is nt happy abt it.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2012
Perhaps a sub-forum needs to be created for Advice on these matters, Anyone?  

@OP Unless he can roll back time, what's there to do? Maybe he should report himself to the said girl's Bf or something. . .that might work.

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2012
I hope you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: . by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2012
Boyloaf:

@freecocoa, he tells me how guilty he feels everytime. Is it normal or abnormal tin to do? ***havin casual sex wit ones inlaw*** Although, he is nt happy abt it.
Err mm for starters casual s3x isn't a good thing to indulge in but I don't think there's an abnormality in having it.

As per it being with one's inlaw well,if both are adults who have feelings for each other and consented to it then I don't see any problem there cos my people say,"Ezi di nma e je ya nje na abo" meaning if a road is good it is traveled on twice(that's the best translation I can come up with),now this saying is often used in cases similar with your friend's own, whereby an inlaw is interested in his inlaw(I make sense there?)anyways your friend's own is kinda different cos he's in a relationship but if confessing his sins will make him feel better, then he should tell his girl after fasting and praying that she should forgive him,he also needs to realize that if he isn't happy with his partner then he should quit instead of cheating.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2012
She enjoyed it as much as he did. Let them both go on with their shitty lives and relationships , na the other two people for their relationship I pity pass cos they never see partner.
Re: . by Mynd44: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2012
It is a bad idea ooo. The brother might actually be shining that same Congo
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

It is a bad idea ooo. The brother might actually be shining that same Congo
tht wld b rili bad o
Re: . by beylinko(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2012
The two of them just cheated on their partner n d guity conscience is just seting in. D ssexx dey had is pure lust not luv
Re: . by Killz3(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
This is what happens when supposedly matured men allow their dccks to control their thoughts and emotions! You have a girlfriend and you still slept with someone else, and now you are feeling bad? Why? Why feeling bad? Did you not know? Shouldnt you have known better? 30 mins of enjoyment is giving you monumental mental punishment! So, was the fling worth it? Tell your friend to forgive himself first. . . For listening to his dcck, instead of listening to his brain! He is not under obligation to tell his gf, because they are not married. If he is contemplating marrying her, then he should tell her. Else, he'll just quintuplicate his mental agony. Let him also call the lady he was involved with, and apologize to her for loosing his guard! There is nothing anyone can do for him. . . He is only receiving the consequences of his actions! His conscience is punishing him! Everything to be done is centered around him! The deed has been done! Let your conscience forgive you and then move on!
Re: . by terrifikjo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

[b][b]This is what happens when supposedly matured men allow their dccks to control their thoughts and emotions![/b][/b] You have a girlfriend and you still slept with someone else, and now you are feeling bad? Why? Why feeling bad? Did you not know? Shouldnt you have known better? 30 mins of enjoyment is giving you monumental mental punishment! So, was the fling worth it? Tell your friend to forgive himself first. . .
i beg make we here word jore,, allow dem flexx!!

apocalypse:

She enjoyed it as much as he did. Let them both go on with their shitty lives and relationships , na the other two people for their relationship I pity pass cos they never see partner.

I wonder oo grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
Why dont u sit back and think what do want ur gf or u bros wife sis,its up to u and ur feelings.the ball is in ur court.
Re: . by 1stKlass(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
This can not be for real, are you seriously saying OP that you don't know yourself, what to advice this cheating lizard friend of yours, where has common sense gone Please tell me that all the ppl in Naija be nothin like this.
Re: . by jmaine: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
Tell your friend he is such a lucky chap to have boned such a hot sexy lady at such a short stint . .apart from cheating on their various lovers  . .there is no biggie to it . . .
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

This can not be for real, are you seriously saying OP that you don't know yourself, what to advice this cheating lizard friend of yours, where has common sense gone Please tell me that all the ppl in Naija be nothin like this.
it is ok to play *SAINT* on a faceless forum like NL, but stop callin people names! I came here to garner more advice for him nt because i dnt hav common sense! Stop bn paranoid cos u can do better.
Re: . by Okontami: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
Boyloaf the militant grin. You even bring militancy into your household, You unleashed the dragon on your brother's wife sister. Anyway you dont need to regret. U can continue but dont impregnate her o. were (MAD MAN) onidokudo oloko ko mo ebi (Dirty 4ker u no even know family), oloko oshi ( Stupid Peni.s owner)
Re: . by Killz3(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
Okontami:

Boyloaf the militant grin. You even bring militancy into your household, You unleashed the dragon on your brother's wife sister. Anyway you dont need to regret. U can continue but dont impregnate her o. were (MAD MAN) [size=17pt]onidokudo oloko ko mo ebi (Dirty 4ker u no even know family), oloko oshi ( silly Peni.s owner)[/size]
[size=14pt]D O I. . . Death on Impact! grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
Okontami:

Boyloaf the militant grin. You even bring militancy into your household, You unleashed the dragon on your brother's wife sister. Anyway you dont need to regret. U can continue but dont impregnate her o. were (MAD MAN) onidokudo oloko ko mo ebi (Dirty 4ker u no even know family), oloko oshi ( silly Peni.s owner)
can u read at all?
Re: . by Okontami: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
grin Is that supposed to be a question?? if yes only Someone like u can ask such. Since you do not have common sense to Spare your Brother's wife sister then i dont expect you to ask sensible question. Puss.y licker
Re: . by Okontami: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
Boyloaf, you think you can deceive us with a friend experience, ok remove your name and insert your friend's name to all my yans. Shikena

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
Okontami:

Boyloaf the militant grin. You even bring militancy into your household, You unleashed the dragon on your brother's wife sister. Anyway you dont need to regret. U can continue but dont impregnate her o. were (MAD MAN) onidokudo oloko ko mo ebi (Dirty 4ker u no even know family), oloko oshi ( silly Peni.s owner)
hilarious
Re: . by drnoel: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
did the OP say he also has a boyfriend. OP are u heterosexual or bisexual, abeg let us know.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 07, 2012
too many under aged children on nairaland dis days! Smh!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 07, 2012
There is nothing wrong with it unless u slept with ur brothers wife
Re: . by BattymanJ: 3:20am On Feb 07, 2012
^^ hi babes may i hug you? where u from?
Re: . by kylee: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
boy loaf you are such an ass what you did was extra ordinary abominable n you still have the mind of the gods to bring it here on NL shame on you for letting that big uncontrollable magic snake of yours control you, better ask your sex mate in law to forgive you n tell your girlfriend to also forgive if you really love her.NONE IS PERFECT ITS THE DEVILS WORK.
Re: . by kylee: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
boy loaf you are such a bottom hole what you did was extra ordinary abominable n you still have the mind of the gods to bring it here on NL shame on you for letting that big uncontrollable magic snake of yours control you, better ask your sex mate in law to forgive you n tell your girlfriend to also forgive if you really love her.NONE IS PERFECT ITS THE DEVILS WORK.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
kylee:

boy loaf you are such a bottom hole what you did was extra ordinary abominable n you still have the mind of the gods to bring it here on NL shame on you for letting that big uncontrollable magic snake of yours control you, better ask your sex mate in law to forgive you n tell your girlfriend to also forgive if you really love her.NONE IS PERFECT ITS THE DEVILS WORK.
i wonder why d battery dat powers ur brain has nt bn charged?
Re: . by Harbb: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
Go ask God for forgiveness and resolve not to do it again.
Re: . by SkySpirit(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ive nt seen anytin wrong abt it, aftera ll men dont cheat. Shikena! grin grin grin
Re: . by Zilja(f): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
Why should that matter

She is not connected to you in any way.

If you had met her on the street without knowing who she was, would you feel badly?

No make a big deal from it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship / Am Bored. / The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.