Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All (133363 Views)

See What This Goat Is Saying By This Time / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / Silent Treatment In Relationship Good/bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2021
This kind of thread should grace our front bumper page once in awhile...The mods should mark out a day within the week to the aforementioned suggestion.
Whoever wrote this, God grace you.
Re: The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All by Sontana07(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Absolutely Mate
This is 2021. .Good and educative thread
Been a giver and receiver of the silent treatment

This kind of thread should grace our front bumper page once in awhile...The mods should mark out a day within the week to the aforementioned suggestion.
Whoever wrote this, God grace you.
Re: The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All by EbenezerTriumph: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2023
tonak:
hi, silent treatment is very dangerous, i can say so because im a first hand witness to its destructive nature cos iv used it to destroy my life. u see, im married to a very beautiful lady, the problem is, each time we have a quarel,i give her the silent treatment, its my specialty,in june we had some misunderstandings, i handled it the way i knew best as always, THE GOLDEN SILENCE, for 4 days, on the sunday of that week, i refused to go to church with her. after the service, in other for her not to come home to the same treatment, she decided to go to her friend's place. unfortunately armed robbers attacked the house, she was beaten mercillesly and eventually raped by one of them, as i write this message,im not sure i would survive this week.she kept it from me all this while until last week friday.help me please,
are you serious this really happened?
Re: The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All by XOGBADO(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
The replies reminds me of the early days of Nairaland when people could make real contributions without bringing ethnic or religious sentiments into discussions.
I miss the old Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.