Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerians In Netherlands - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Netherlands (47878 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Netherlands Tourist Visa / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by Beolly(m): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2023
megastu:
Maastrict is safe.Most of Netherlands is safe.
Hello everyone I just came across these thread. Please who knows what the job situation is like in the Netherlands at the moment? I intend coming in for my masters program this year. I want to know what the post graduation prospects are in the Netherlands? And secondly the school I am looking at Wittenborg university is not available for selection on Studielink. That's a little bit strange and fishy for me. Cause I feel all the institution in the Netherlands should be available on Studielink since that's the general admission platform for the Netherlands.
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by megastu(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
IT and related studies have very high job prospect. To boost your chances you should learn the language.
Beolly:

Hello everyone I just came across these thread. Please who knows what the job situation is like in the Netherlands at the moment? I intend coming in for my masters program this year. I want to know what the post graduation prospects are in the Netherlands? And secondly the school I am looking at Wittenborg university is not available for selection on Studielink. That's a little bit strange and fishy for me. Cause I feel all the institution in the Netherlands should be available on Studielink since that's the general admission platform for the Netherlands.
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by ChinemeremFidel: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
megastu:
@O.P,

Amsterdam is a very good place to live and work in, Netherlands indeed. If you like a peaceful life, you would be making a very good decision to live there. Fortunately, I.T professionals are usually in high demand. Transportation is cheap and very convenient. You can even live a healthy life by riding bicycle to and from work.

In my opinion, you should live in the Netherlands. I have been to the U.S and over 16 other countries. The best places of this lot, to me, has been Netherlands and Germany.

@megatsu. Please I am a 20 years old boy who would do anything for the passion of schooling to acheive my dream,, please sir sponsor me to anywhere..

I can do anything to pay triple fold once I lay my hands on anything..

Please sir...don't let my dream die
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by oseremenifidon: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Hi Guys, currently in Spain on a master, and also into tech(digital marketing/data analyst) . I am looking to moving to Netherlands during vacation to work but would love to know if there are any job opportunities in Netherlands. Kindly chat me up so we talk more +34600674969.
Gracias..
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by Caseycasey222: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
How can you put me through, on how to travel to Netherland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport / Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.