Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,062 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ever Heard Of Phallunism? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Heard Of Phallunism? (1252 Views)

Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 07, 2012
My gal and I were having a chat about relationships and women when we ended up discussing the case of women who just can't leave a man despite all the evil he does to her.

This is a related story by a lady:

http://temiville./2012/01/21/if-you-call-it-settling-then-yes-i-have-settled

Now this lady was hopelessly in love with Bode, a man who treated her like poo and never loved or cared about her. What was this attraction that was holding her back to the point she nullified herself for the man to walk on? Thankfully she wasn't abused physically, but the emotional scars she was left with led her into the arms of a man she doesn't feel anything for, Tayo.

Wetin this woman find for Bode body wey she dey die for and why she nor wan leave am? Simple: his phallus!

This woman is a perfect example of a phallusian. Let's get more information about it.

Who is a Phallusian?

Phallusians are generally women who worship and adore the god Phallus.

Who is Phallus?

Phallus is the divinized form of that part of a man situated on the lower part of his pubic region. He is always accompanied by one or two devoted followers who jealously contain the nectar he donates to his worshippers, whenever he is pleased with their praises.

Identifying Phallusians

1. Majority women
2. Age is irrelevant
3. She is devoted beyond human comprehension to a man
4. She is aggressive towards other women
5. Rarely single and prone to very long lasting relationships
6. She is excessively controlling, jealous and protective towards her man
7. She loves the man's phallus more than she actually loves the man, but she isn't aware of that.
8. She lacks her own personality and molds herself to fit the taste of the man whose phallus she's in love with.

So Nlders, now that you are aware of this new religion, can you tell the class what can lead a woman to be a follower and do you think such religion will gain consent in our Nigerian/African society?
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by MrCork17: 3:41am On Feb 07, 2012
Sweeery  Michellin.   can we discuss Phalucy this over dinner. so was your number?? undecided
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 07, 2012
Sorry dear I don't. I'm a straight figure 1 lepa! embarassed
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by MrCork17: 3:48am On Feb 07, 2012
michelin89:

hang on sweeery Michili. I drive a BMW with alloys wills and am related to Basket mouth. So was your number? undecided
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 07, 2012
Sorry but you are too much for me. You may want to look for a lady in your league!
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Excelboi(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2012
phallufaluphisim in romance section? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by dealordea(m): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2012
michelin89:

Guy, Take am easy, you know even gree for the babe!! well, man needs Vale now!!
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2012
michelin89:

My gal and I were having a chat about relationships and women when we ended up discussing the case of women who just can't leave a man despite all the evil he does to her.

Now this lady was hopelessly in love with Bode, a man who treated her like poo and never loved or cared about her. What was this attraction that was holding her back to the point she nullified herself for the man to walk on? Thankfully she wasn't abused physically, but the emotional scars she was left with led her into the arms of a man she doesn't feel anything for, Tayo.

Wetin this woman find for Bode body wey she dey die for and why she nor wan leave am? Simple: his phallus!

This woman is a perfect example of a phallusian. Let's get more information about it.

Who is a Phallusian?

Who is Phallus?

Phallus is the divinized form of that part of a man situated on the lower part of his pubic region. He is always accompanied by one or two devoted followers who jealously contain the nectar he donates to his worshippers, whenever he is pleased with their praises.

Identifying Phallusians

1. Majority women
2. Age is irrelevant
7. She loves the man's phallus more than she actually loves the man, but she isn't aware of that.
8. She lacks her own personality and molds herself to fit the taste of the man whose phallus she's in love with.

So Nlders, now that you are aware of this new religion, can you tell the class what can lead a woman to be a follower and do you think such religion will gain consent in our Nigerian/African society?

I don't think you did your research well. . . I'll like to know where you got your information from.

First of all its called "Phallicism" not Phallunism.

Phallicism is the worship of the phallus especially as symbolic power or the generative principle of nature.

Secondly your definition of a Phallus is  inaccurate.

A phallus is an image of the male reproductive organ that was carried in a procession in ancient festivals of Dionysus or Bacchus. It symbolized the generative power in nature of the male reproductive organ.

It could also be defined as an erect reproductive male organ or an object that is shaped in the form of a reproductive male organ.

Thirdly, they were called Phallicists not Phallusians

A phallicist is a person who worships the phallus and you can also describe this as a person who possesses a very strong s:e:x drive.
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by waterworks(f): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2012
ah ah r u serious? i thot this guy was just making up stuff oh. this is actually real?
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by emofine2(f): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2012
Interesting . . .my mind loosely hovers on Isis Papers.

A phallicist is a person who worships the phallus and you can also describe this as a person who possesses a very strong s:e:x drive.

A phallus is an image of the male reproductive organ that was carried in a procession  in ancient festivals of Dionysus or Bacchus. It symbolized the generative power in nature of the male reproductive organ.

It could also be defined as an erect reproductive male organ or an object that is shaped in the form of a reproductive male organ.

So those who also worship the symbol of a phallus can also be called a "phallicist"?
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by ucheike: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2012
No and I don't care

People have too much time on their hands, learning words with no substance, if a female loves looking at manlinesses call her a nymph0, what is phauselses mtschewww only patrick obahiagbon would entertain threads such as these
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by ucheike: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2012
emöfine:

So those who also worship the symbol of a phallus can also be called a "phallicist"?

No, they can also be called patrick obahiagbon wannabe's  grin
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2012
emöfine:

Interesting . . .my mind loosely hovers on Isis Papers.

Yes a person who worships a phallus can be called a phallicist.

@Ucheike

I don't expect you to care. . .your statement obviously shows an IQ of -0.
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ Thoniaslim

I'm speaking about something different and figurative and I decided to call it Phallunism and Phallusians (yeah I didn't pick these terms from anywhere else but my head), and I prefer them to scientific terminologies,
wink

Thanks for your insights though, but it has completely changed the original intentions of my thread. Fact is my and I were discussing about women and relationships and how some are desperate to keep a man, when I came up with the idea of calling them penisians. The term was meant to be ironic and fun, nothing serious about it. I then decided to create a topic about it, but the term penisian sounded too rough for me, reason why I came up with phallusian instead. The idea of a god called phallus, gave me mental laughter. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And yeah, I read part of that stuff you wrote when I was googling for an image that best represents what I wanted to communicate, but I by-passed it because that was not the point I wanted to make.

Let's keep the thread simple, ironic, fun and serious at the same time. cool
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by iice(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dionysus lipsrsealed

Anyway, on the topic. . .
Woman needs therapy.
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
Second wife likes to party! tongue
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Sauron1: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
michelin89:

Who is a Phallusian?

Who is Phallus?

Identifying Phallusians

1. Majority women
2. Age is irrelevant

Why ain't i surprised? grin
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Sauron~:

Why ain't i surprised? grin

Abeg I nor want your wahala! lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Heard Of Phallunism? by Sauron1: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
michelin89:

Abeg I nor want your wahala! lipsrsealed

So you worship phallus?
Dang it - Michelin? What's happened happening to you?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Do It? / A Most Useful Suggection For Single Ladies Picture / Would You Do This for Love?(Crazy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.