Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl (9298 Views)

Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl / I Now Believe In Love At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2012
At first I thought it use to be beefing[ Calabar girls are hot] , but after 6 months with my boring Igbo gf, I came to realise that what we take for granted here in Akwa Ibom is something most guys never experience

Anytime the Igbo girl come to see me, it is either , for money or other problems, and when we are at it, its like using MS word to do graphics, so one-sided with virtually no help, so booooooring, can't even cook or take care of my house. Most times insisting on fast food.

I'm coming home to marry , tell the world I'm coming home
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Dyt(f): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2012
gd 4 u
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Tosinville(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2012
Who's this & whatz this?
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by cynthiafred67(f): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2012
Op is this your own way of telling us dat u are a calabar dude?
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by ITbomb(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2012
cynthiafred67:

Op is this your own way of telling us dat u are a calabar dude?
Proudly Akwa Ibom
and also proud of some of our girls.
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by cynthiafred67(f): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2012
^^ OK
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by freecocoa(f): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2012
Go home already na,why announcing it?btw your style in trying to diss the igbos is wack,try harder next time.
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Killz3(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2012
You are just a discombobulated buffoon who needs urgent medical attention and should be treated with alacrity!

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by LaParisienne(f): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2012
@OP
Akwa Ibom ado ok!!! You are on point about calabar girls.

But when you think of settling down, it shouldn't be about tribe, skin colour or anything superficial. Marry your best friend so wont regret it.

I don't know about igbo gals though, but some igbo men are just awesome.

Btw, I'm multicultured and I have strong ties with Uyo. Nice meeting ya.
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by arrived(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
Etenbom how far, my regards to Itorobom.

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Switup: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
Akwa ibom isono,,, isono,,, isono,,,,, yaaaaaaaa. Ferrow broras and 6ixtas i dey hail ooo. Waris cooking in ur aarea. Infiat has any u eating 'edikikong' toray

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by claremont(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
I think its not right for us to play to cultural stereotypes. My last girlfriend was Igbo, she was the best Nigerian girl I have ever dated. The Calabar girls are hot stereotype is over-rated IMHO.
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by ronkebp(f): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
Swit up:

Akwa ibom isono,,, isono,,, isono,,,,, yaaaaaaaa. Ferrow broras and 6ixtas i dey hail ooo. Waris cooking in ur aarea. Infiat has any u eating 'edikikong' toray
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny!!!!
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by chuksikem(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
you will definitely know one's real age by their utterance, undecided undecided

You are just a discombobulated buffoon who needs urgent medical attention and should be treated with alacrity!(killz, just borrowed this)
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by joudini(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ufan, while its certain that you were just expressing dissatisfaction, if l can put it dat way, you have to realise its just one igbo girl and not a tribe thing.

I wont be surprised if someone comes to make this tribal.

Find someone that can make you happy even if she is an alien from an undiscovered galaxy.

Ufan amekop?
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by omosexy1: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
@OP you are not a Calabar man because Calabar is in Cross River State and not in Akwa Ibom. Well I agree Akwa Ibom ladies are sweet. Calabar girls are just like Igbo girls. Bland Punannies
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by LaParisienne(f): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^Ouch
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by omosexy1: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
;d
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by ITbomb(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
omosexy1:

@OP Well I agree Akwa Ibom ladies are sweet. Calabar girls are just like Igbo girls. Bland Punannies
Thanks, I actually didn't see it that way, could be true
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by dabrake(m): 4:34am On Feb 09, 2012
Op, you are my brother jooh. Our girls are on point only that those born and bred there are silly(and the guys are damn lazy). How biz nah? Shey u dey aks? Oga, make ur money there jooh. Dat place na real virgin land.
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by baggy4luv(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
~Killz~:
You are just a discombobulated buffoon who needs urgent medical attention and should be treated with alacrity!
@kills. your idleness is instrumental in your nairaland mass stupidity.cage your mouth dont become your dad here nau.mabinu bt u nid it
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by dazzle37(f): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
@ poster

stop confusing Akwa Ibom and Cross River there is a difference

if you say Akwa Ibom, you are referring to an Ibibio girl

and its quit different from Cross River which is Calabar.

pls stop misleading and stop stereotyping.
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by badmrkt(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
dazzle37: @ poster

stop confusing Akwa Ibom and Cross River there is a difference

if you say Akwa Ibom, you are referring to an Ibibio girl

and its quit different from Cross River which is Calabar.

pls stop misleading and stop stereotyping.
but they have almost everything in common!!!!
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by dazzle37(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
badmrkt:
but they have almost everything in common!!!!

Thats where people get it wrong,

seriously they don't have things in common as people think.

the only thing they do is understand each other's lanuage,

ibibio language is understood by the calabar's and calabar ( efik ) is also understood by the Ibibio's thats all
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Killz1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
baggy4luv: @kills. your idleness is instrumental in your nairaland mass stupidity.cage your mouth dont become your dad here nau.mabinu bt u nid it
Fcck you too. . . Bird Brain! wink
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by baggy4luv(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2012
Killz.:

tear rubber albino.your dad no negotiate price.when him c ur potentials.sory wht ur albinism specs(for future ref only).dnt mess with yabis blackbelter
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
Killz.:

The sight of ur posts makes me puke. . . .always embarassed
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by ariyebaba(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
Have u tried BENUE GIRLS ?
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Killz1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
sauer:
The sight of ur posts makes me puke. . . .always embarassed
Keep puking. . . That's my boy.
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by bashr8: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
hahah the poster tried to claim he is from akwa ibom but dont even know that calabar girls are different from akwa ibom girls, the op is not even from the eastern part of nigeria his ignorance is so open, another (we know where he is from) trying to cause commotion between the igbos and their eastern neighbours. we all know people from akwa ibom and cross rivers dont diss other nigerians talkless of dissing igbos.
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
must we curse someone to disagree with their opinion pls? must we call them harsh names to challenge their ops? this is a great issue that moderators need to address on NL....sighs...
Re: I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
I have to add this calabar girls thing to my bucket list oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend / Ladies..please Step In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.