Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? (11307 Views)

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank / PHCN Will Cease To Exist From 2012: Minister Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by freelance(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2007
UBA has just acquired Bank of New York cheesy

Na yam grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by codedguy1(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2007
"BREAKING NEWS:EVERYBODY RUN!!! FBI, CIA & INTERPOL HAVE BEEN READING THIS THREAD JUST MOBILIZED THIER MEN TO TRACK DOWN PEOPLE REVEALING ALL THESE"

aaaaaaaaah if it is the FBI, CIA & INTERPOL that was trained by KAI, then we are really in trouble,its a matter of time b4 they pick up everybody here including Yar' adua.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by excel12(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2007
naira4doll:

Excel, it seems u are in Ibadan, can u come to option 24/7 tonight, Bill Gate flies down there every night to drink small stout,

Naira4doll,thanks for inviting me to option 24/7 yesterday night,i saw Bll gate Drinking Stout live!!

I also saw George Bush siping 'Kunu' at the same joint.

Guesss what? I saw Seun in LASTMA uniform at Iyana iba controlling traffic,so it could be true that he has been sacked from nairaland.no be small thing o !!! grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2007
Guesss what? I saw Seun in LASTMA uniform at Iyana iba controlling traffic,so it could be true that he has been sacked from nairaland.no be small thing o !!!
excel12 o kin gboro
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by excel12(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2007
mdsocks:

excel12 o kin gboro

Omo,the guy ban me true true o for two hours.

Latest news coming in says that Madam Patricia Etteh has just won the nobel prize for peace grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by jerrymania(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2007
The Federal Governemnt is opening The Center for The Yahoo Business,Management and Skill Acquisition for Graduates and Corp Members. Sun Java systems and Microsoft are also partners in this exclusive deal.
"This center is the future of our generation"- President Yar A'dua.
source: http://sonnewspapers.ng/yahoocenter.html.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
i told you, grin i think it serves you right grin
jerrymania:

The Federal Governemnt is opening The Center for The Yahoo Business,Management and Skill Acquisition for Graduates and Corp Members. Sun Java systems and Microsoft are also partners in this exclusive deal.
"This center is the future of our generation"- President Yar A'dua.
source: http://sonnewspapers.ng/yahoocenter.html.

oma run down , you can't beleive i followed the link  grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by excel12(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
mdsocks:

i told you, grin i think it serves you right grin
oma run down , you can't beleive i followed the link grin
See your life!!!
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ebony4life(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
Breakin News!

Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola are fighting for bid over the Baale position of Ajegunle.

NOT ONLY THAT

Baba Iyabo to sell Otta farms for N500
Any interested buyer should contact Gbenga Daniel.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by krisbobo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
Mahatma Ghandi, former strongman of Indian politics and society, was  yesterday spotted at Orile bus-stop with his shawl wrapped around his head Eedris Abdulkareem-style, hawking mp3 players in a wheel-barrow!  grin grin grin grin

He was chanting a remix of an indian song he just released, featuring Konga:

Ghandi: Sunita sunita mia jamati jamati lekele (2ce)

Konga: E ti won botaaaaa ashanti sholeyyyyyy

Meanwhile Mother Theresa watched them from afar, shaking her head and pitying them while breastfeeding her latest child fathered by 2face! grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by excel12(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
ebony4life:

Breakin News!

Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola are fighting for bid over the Baale position of Ajegunle.

NOT ONLY THAT

Baba Iyabo to sell Otta farms for N500
Any interested buyer should contact Gbenga Daniel.
krisbobo:

Mahatma Ghandi, former strongman of Indian politics and society, was yesterday spotted at Orile bus-stop with his shawl wrapped around his head Eedris Abdulkareem-style, hawking mp3 players in a wheel-barrow! grin grin grin grin

He was chanting a remix of an indian song he just released, featuring Konga:

Ghandi: Sunita sunita mia jamati jamati lekele (2ce)

Konga: E ti won botaaaaa ashanti sholeyyyyyy

Meanwhile Mother Theresa watched them from afar, shaking her head and pitying them while breastfeeding her latest child fathered by 2face! grin grin grin

Oh God !! You guys wont kill me with laughter o.

Someone should please plaed with Seun to move this thread to joke section.

Meanwhile, Weird MC has just been elected the speaker of the house of representative grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by naira4doll(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2007
excel12:

Oh God !! You guys wont kill me with laughter o.

Someone should please plaed with Seun to move this thread to joke section.

Meanwhile, Weird MC has just been elected the speaker of the house of representative grin grin

interesting, that is enough Ijoya for us, hope p2them will be made ministers for women affairs.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by krisbobo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
you guys stop plsssss!!!! do u wanna kill me with lafta grin grin grin

Meanwhile, was anyone at Cele bus-stop thatis morning?  Did you see what ahppened?
how KIA Brigade caught Hillary Clinton crossing the express instead of using the pedestrian bridge?

hmmm, I thought my eyes were decieving me o until I saw anoda KIA officer dragging Bill Clinton and Chelsea thier daughter: the whole clinton family was
crossing sele express hand-in-hand!!!!

Abeg make una stop. my office ppl don dey consioder to go call psychos from yaba left side grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by naira4doll(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2007
krisbobo:

you guys stop plsssss!!!! do u want to kill me with lafta grin grin grin

Abeg make una stop. my office people don dey consioder to go call psychos from yaba left side grin grin grin

Iyaba own no go fit cure u, e get beta phycia wey de University of Toronto, grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by naira4doll(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2007
grin Excel, can we hook up?
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by excel12(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2007
naira4doll:

grin Excel, can we hook up?
Why not sir? I'll be pleased to meet you sir
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by naira4doll(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
Then halla me on 08032537301, I just wan see how ur face be, grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by excel12(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
Meanwhile I sighted Obj hawking boiled egg and life chicken (from his farm i guess) inside the hold up at Maryland this morning.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2007
excel12:

Meanwhile I sighted Obj hawking boiled egg and life chicken (from his farm i guess) inside the hold up at Maryland this morning.
lol grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by 9ja4eva: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2007
lmao

Funny thread
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by jerrymania(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
Asari Dokubo becomes the Queen of Afghanistan, BBC UK.
source: http://bbc.co.uk/queenafgan.html/35526728783/sndm
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by janami(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2007
are u kidding me? sad
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by jerrymania(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
janami:

are u kidding me? sad

grin tongue
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Mustay(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
krisbobo:

you guys stop plsssss!!!! do u want to kill me with lafta grin grin grin

Meanwhile, was anyone at Cele bus-stop thatis morning? Did you see what ahppened?
how KIA Brigade caught Hillary Clinton crossing the express instead of using the pedestrian bridge?

hmmm, I thought my eyes were decieving me o until I saw another KIA officer dragging Bill Clinton and Chelsea their daughter: the whole clinton family was
crossing sele express hand-in-hand!!!!

Abeg make una stop. my office people don dey consioder to go call psychos from yaba left side grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Jazinto(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2007
Who be you self , Wetin u dey find up and down SELE BUSSTOP

Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Mustay(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2007
all the reggae stars sef don die!

no more reggae music sad
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by codedguy1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2007
Na so i stop okada for ojodu bus stop to take me to ogba, lo and behold na thiery henry dey ride am, with barca t shirt, arsenal face cap and one baddest shades. the guy still collect money 4 my hand sha. N100
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by deor03(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2007
this one is true,

I saw dele giwa, IBB and marwa in a resturant in france . They were having a meeting and guess what??

Gani was the secretary of the meeting angry
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by joenics(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2007
Ladeoke Akintola University to acquire Harvard on Monday.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by JNdupu: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2007
I see Lord Lugard in front of Birnin Kebbi market yesterday, the man don old well well and wear dirty cloth like crazeman, but I no fit understand why him dey sing  "I was only joking, my dear" like Rod Stewart.  Dem say make I ask for Nairaland because entrance exam to join here pass Mensa test.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by fbishung: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2007
Nigerians born LAIRS cool
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by chrislo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2007
i laugh grin etteh calabar world bank governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed / Hackers Are Targeting Nigerian Banks, Attack Imminent – NITDA Warns / Registering Business On CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.