Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? (11308 Views)

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank / PHCN Will Cease To Exist From 2012: Minister Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2007
Adedibu is contesting for Nigeria President come 2010.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ayusman16(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2007
Osama and Bush having lunch, I swear! CNN carry am for,
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by iceman75(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2007
i bet u guys didn't know Nigeria won the last Ice Hockey competition in Finland, up Naija!!!!!!
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by excel12(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2007
JNdupu:

I see Lord Lugard in front of Birnin Kebbi market yesterday, the man don old well well and wear dirty cloth like crazeman, but I no fit understand why him dey sing "I was only joking, my dear" like Rod Stewart. Dem say make I ask for Nairaland because entrance exam to join here pass Mensa test.

JNDUPU,i tire for you o.I don laff tire.

Meanwhile,do you guys know why i got late to the office today? I saw Abubakar Atiku at Dopemu Bus Stop fighting with a conductor over N20 change.The guy got his 'combat' short torn in the process.I had to settle the quarrel by paying the N20 to the conductor.It was only when i was leaving that i noticed that the conductor was no other person than Professor Maurice Iwu.Who do you think the driver was?, I will tell you guys later grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by knotty(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
i was in church yesterday. guess who lead praise worship session? MUKINA herself, live and direct.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by codedguy1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
i had the best breakfast sunday morning, and am hoping i continue to see the duo of naomi campbell and tyra banks carry their specially cooked agoyin beans and succulent agege bread around my area. Naomi was carrying the beans while tyra really looked sexy carrying the agege bread, i thot she was on the runway modelling with the bread on her head when she crossed the road. shocked
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ebony4life(f): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2007
BREAKING LAMBASTING NEWS

POLITICS
Baba Iyabo exports Fired Garri to refugees at IRAQ, they sent him a time-bomb in form of a fine Iraqi chic.

Etteh goes on the Mountain for three days to fire all her enemies

TOURISM
Mike Adenuga spends vacation with the BOMA Villagers for a week butt naked! grin

BUSINESS
The[b] Association of Vulganisers of Idiroko[/b] signed a deal to acquire Zenon Oil.

NHOLLYWOOD
Tom Cruise n spouse were spotted at The prestigious Yaba market pricing fairly used Jeans and Okrika shoes.

ENTERTAINMENT

R Kelly(King of R 'n'B) goes into a collabo with PASUMA WONDER ( the Otunba of Fuji) to produce a [b]R Fugical B [/b] album, It is da' bomb. This R'n' BFuji album will be launched on the 1st of December 1997.
For more enquires contact Kennis Music at 2 OLORINLA Street off BabaIjebu Bstp Kirikiri, Lagos.
(Thats their new address)

Dan Foster was spotted at Obalende fighting with a Boli seller over her refusal to give him a N2 naira change.

For more hot News contact www.ijekuje+imukumu@nobemetelu.com cool
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by scribe(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ all
Na wa o cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by dachoji(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2007
new nigerian lottery hands put 10m naira to 50 people in just 3 days of its inception. this is definately reliable since it is powered by nigerian railway corporation. tickets are available at all mr. biggs outlets nationwide at 1naira per ticket.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by excel12(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2007
Patricai Etteh has just emerged winner of the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigerian (MBGN) for this year,sh is to represent the country in the Miss World Competition taking place in Darfur,Sudan later this year.The 1st runner up was Madam Itah Giwa while the 3rd Position was won By Iyabo Obasanjo Bello. grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by coolkaboom(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2007
ARSENAL WINS BACK TO BACK ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE FOR 2007-2008,
na yam?
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by slim49z(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2007
hehe,

Just keep this thread going. I love it! cheesy
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by naira4doll(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2007
grin grin i can now scan and send money to my grandmother in the village
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by 9ja4eva: 3:31am On Oct 23, 2007
Obasanjo as new UN head
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Keziah(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2007
And i am just nominated to replace our dear Madam Patricia Etteh. All of una congratulate me, b/cos i want vex buy nairaland from Seun, when i don sit down
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by bigfred(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2007
breaking news!!!
plans are in top gears for the wedding between obj and queen patra.The wedding which takes place in birnin kudu (near okija shrine) will be attended by cliford orji,otokoto and the officiating priest is rev.king, mother of the day is patricia etteh,father of the day is adedibu.
you are all invited, this is frank spencer reporting for CNN.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by kronkykay(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2007
i thought i was dreaming when i saw the contract papers that signed tyra banks and 50cent by kanayo-o-kanayo to take part in his latest movie called "una dey mumu" which is set to drop l8r this year.

then i realized i wasn't dreaming wen i saw rick ross in my hood fighting over N20 dope.

i bow for una oh.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2007
excel12:

Patricai Etteh has just emerged winner of the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigerian (MBGN) for this year,sh is to represent the country in the Miss World Competition taking place in Darfur,Sudan later this year.The 1st runner up was Madam Itah Giwa while the 3rd Position was won By Iyabo Obasanjo Bello. grin grin
What has obj done to you grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ituen(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2007
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE JOKES SECTION. CLICK ON THE LINK

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-15.0/fools-rush-in.html
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by BILLIONs1: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ ifeniyi

Hav'nt u heard also I JUST BOUGHT OVER THE DANGOTE GROUP verify at this link

www.billions-buys-dangotegroup.com
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by MyPeace(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2007
excel12:

No, Excel, Iyabo supposed to win the first position grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Atuluku(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2007
Jim Ovia has emerged the world heavyweight champion after defeating Samuel Peters.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by unicorn99: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2007
Breaking News !!!

In the spirit of "attracting foreign investors",

The Democratic Party has acquired 51% shares in PDP.

Expatriate President considered/required for Nigeria,

Bill Clinton / Nelson Mandela are the present nominees. Any other Ideas?
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by franktom: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2007
I laugh, MTN will become NTM. It means nobody will use MTN again, because if every body has  a way out of PHCN, they would have done it.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ituen(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2007
Back in those days nairaland was just starting, replies to posts where being sent to the post office. thank God for internet
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Femtex(m): 2:38am On Oct 25, 2007
Breaking News,

With the Sub Prime - lending problem going around with the Housing market, This has reduce the market value of Countrywide Financial. UACN has just Acquired Country Wide Financials; The financial details was not disclosed, but CWF has agreed to be paid in stock.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by showbobo(m): 4:56am On Oct 25, 2007
at last the naira has been re-denominationalized and its now 10,000naira to one dollar.god don catch una wey dey save money for bank.the best thing now for everybody is just to start spending before it gets totally useless.but before that make una send me recharge card for this good piece of information ;d ;d ;d
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by showbobo(m): 5:02am On Oct 25, 2007
Honestly speaking you guys should check out this link for some recent updates pertaining Mrs Etteh Patricia

http://home.comcast.net/~wolfand/
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by 9ja4eva: 5:09am On Oct 25, 2007
Banky West appointed the new World Bank president
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ayusman16(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2007
Alams now EFCC Chairman grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ituen(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2007
Aso rock has been moved to nIGER delta. Please all parastatals shld follow suit
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ayusman16(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2007
Wow! Nairaland has arrived oo. Can u imagine great pple in Yankee talking about Nairaland, Boyounce, Jay.Z, Busta, Will Smith and Co, Dis is good for our image, Up Nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed / Hackers Are Targeting Nigerian Banks, Attack Imminent – NITDA Warns / Registering Business On CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.