Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? (11313 Views)

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank / PHCN Will Cease To Exist From 2012: Minister Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ebony4life(f): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2007
Don't mind SHOWBOBO that link is going to waste your precious hard earned time, especially if you r browsing from a cafe!

No WILL Smith is trippin for Nairaland.

HA! HA! HA! I exposed your secret! grin

But some alaigborans will still go there! lipsrsealed
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by bigfred(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2007
showbobo:

I KNOW YOU GUYS WONT BELIEVE THIS, THIS PARTICULAR THREAD WAS TALKED ABOUT IN AN AMERICA NUMBER ONE DAILY(COMCAST).YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT YOUR POSTS THROUGH THE LINK BELOW, WE ARE GOING PLACES, LOVE Y'ALL.

http://home.comcast.net/~wolfand/

showbobo you get mind O, you don finish people time for cyber cafe. please ignore the link and continue with all the latest news in town. Mean while! GOODNEWS!!!! i saw oga seun in HUMMER JEEP(yellow in colour). A reliable source say he is even planning of getting a second one. No be God?
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by showbobo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
thats the suspense behind it, dont mind them click on this link to verify yourself, seeing is believing.

http://home.comcast.net/~wolfand/
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by kronkykay(m): 2:27am On Oct 26, 2007
u guyz wouldnt believe this,
after the supreme court judge ruled against omehia 2day, 50mins later he was dragging a taxi wit me just to move his dirty things outta the government house.
abeg make una ask am where all im money and cars go? coz next time wey im go try that nonsense wit me, i go show am where im mates dey paint aba road.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Mustay(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2007
kronkykay:

u guys wouldnt believe this,
after the supreme court judge ruled against omehia 2day,[b] 50mins later he was dragging a taxi wit me just to move his dirty things out of the government house.[/b]abeg make una ask am where all im money and cars go? because next time wey im go try that nonsense wit me,
grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by showbobo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2007
humiliation upon insult and injury grin grin grin what da f, ??
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by naira4doll(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by 9ja4eva: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2007
I am about to acquire Microsoft
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by naira4doll(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2007
9ja4eva:

I am about to acquire Microsoft

grin Na yam? grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by 9ja4eva: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2007
No beans
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by showbobo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2007
maybe na beans and yam then grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ayusman16(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2007
Hitv just acquired DSTV sad sad
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by champredd(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2007
Breaking news:
EFCC and ICPC merged together.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by showbobo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2007
champredd:

Breaking news:
EFCC and ICPC merged together.

FOR REAL.i saw it on champredd TV
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by hbrednic: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2007
peter botha ready to take over from yaradua come january,to put the house in order.
he promised all nigerians thats he will not rule with strong hand, but rather with iron fist.

latest bbc news

all yahoo boys to be giving free european and american citizenship.yahooboys are required to forward there details to the nearest british or american embassy for processing.remember its 1st come 1st serve ,so hurry while the offer last.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by segs4eva(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
Latest oo,
Ramsey noah is taking over as the new sultan of sokoto cool grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Mustay(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2007
segs4eva:

Latest oo,
Ramsey noah is taking over as the new sultan of sokoto cool grin
grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by 9ja4eva: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2007
showbobo:

maybe na beans and yam then grin grin

We no add Potatoe,

Daddy Showkey the new coach of Arsenal FC
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by showbobo(m): 2:56am On Oct 30, 2007
9ja4eva:

We no add Potatoe,

Daddy Showkey the new coach of Arsenal FC

not arsenal.maybe chelsea,liverpool or Man -U.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ugodav(m): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2007
the good times are here again, LAMINI ADEDIBU SETTLES FEUD BETWEEN CHIEF GANI FAWEMI AND THE NBA grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by otokx(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
This is an absurdity
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by bigfred(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2007
funlover:

Obasanjo has just been elected the new SUG President of National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin lol
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by letmein: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2007
Etteh resigns as speaker of house of representatives; appointed as speaker of senate
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Mustay(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2007
funlover:

Obasanjo has just been elected the new SUG President of National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)
grin grin
na wa o
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by hbrednic: 2:38am On Oct 31, 2007
etteh appointed chairman of EFCC,after stepping aside from house of reps.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by biggerboy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2007
Seun has been appointed the Baale of Alagbado grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by krisbobo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
u guys are still on this?!!!!!

Well I was just slapped by OBJ just because i said he has monopolised the poultry business in Naija.

We ar at Alagbado police station and they are trying to settle the matter. They might lock him up!
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by adis(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2007
Obasanjo indicates interest in becoming the next speaker of the national house of representatives
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by bestteam(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2007
I don't know why my fellow nairalanders are not doing things the way it out to be done. This is bussiness forum and not jokes if you know you are comedians why not go and join your fellow comedians and crack there ribs. I even taught it was a serious dicussion going on having seen the topic posted and the number of replies to the post. Stop wasting your time because it's money.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by bestteam(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
I don't know why my fellow nairalanders are not doing things the way it out to be done. This is bussiness forum and not jokes if you know you are comedians why not go and join your fellow comedians and crack there ribs. I even taught it was a serious dicussion going on having seen the topic posted and the number of replies to the post. Stop wasting your time because it's money.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
Akon is featuring Sunny Ade in his "About To Be Unleashed" album, Isn't that great!!!
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by knotty(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2007
Bill Gates has of recent been in dire need of a top class manager of his vast resources. being short of credible and honest Americans to manage his estate for him, reliable sources have it that he finally approached ATIKU Abubakar.
as you read this message, Atiku has firmly resumed at Gates Foundation and he is control of all the assets of Bill Gates.
who says honesty does not pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed / Hackers Are Targeting Nigerian Banks, Attack Imminent – NITDA Warns / Registering Business On CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.