Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? (11309 Views)

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank / PHCN Will Cease To Exist From 2012: Minister Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by biggerboy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2007
knotty:

Bill Gates has of recent been in dire need of a top class manager of his vast resources. being short of credible and honest Americans to manage his estate for him, reliable sources have it that he finally approached ATIKU Abubakar.
as you read this message, Atiku has firmly resumed at Gates Foundation and he is control of all the assets of Bill Gates.
who says honesty does not pay

Did you say honesty?I no fit laff o.

Meanwhile former Speaker,Madam Patricia Etteh has replaced Sepp Blatter as FIFA President grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by champredd(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
biggerboy:

Did you say honesty?I no fit laff o.

Meanwhile former Speaker,Madam Patricia Etteh has replaced Sepp Blatter as FIFA President grin grin grin
Meanwhile Sepp Blatter has been appointed the new chairman of the world's most prestigious soccer league, The Nigerian Professional Football League (NPFL) with immediate effect, and he has accepted the new position gleefully.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by stkris(m): 2:57am On Nov 04, 2007
yeekpa! this thread is hilarious, , but i dey come first, who bin hear about the meeting at aso rock between yar'adua, the nigerian immigration commander and an envoy of aliens from planet mars on strenghtening bilateral relations between nigerians and the marsians, shocked, and they also indicated their interest to buy off 50% of MTEL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by biggerboy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2007
The new Speaker of the house of Representative,Hon Dimeji Bankole will be getting married to Pro Udi Okereke Onyiuke of The Stock Exchange next saturday.The aso ebi is going for N73,500.Anyone interested should call me on 08092222435
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by biggerboy(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2007
Robert Mugabe just called me to book for his own aso ebi.What are you guys waiting for?
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by pumping777(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2007
I cannot contain my laughter on this thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by biggerboy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2007
NYSC has just acquired IMF
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by champredd(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2007
IBB decided to refund $13 billion proceed of corruption during is government
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by stkris(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2007
baba iyabo is set to represent his university at the next NUGA games for the category of 200 metres dash track race and the mens pole vault events shocked grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by arsenalfan: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2007
Dora Akinyuli to marry Lamidi Adedibu on Dec 23rd ,2007
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by biggerboy(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2007
arsenalfan:

Dora Akinyuli to marry Lamidi Adedibu on Dec 23rd ,2007

I will like to be there.Obasanjo is the best man and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala the chief brides maid grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by slim49z(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
I love this thread! Keep it going guys and gals! grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by temmysexy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
all of una don kolo finish! grin grin grin grin u got me cracking.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by esonueke(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
Please try and consult your stock broker cos as we are entering the new year 2005, we all in Naija is will relocating to Jupiter, Iraq to Venus, USA to Mercury and Ghana to Mars but the whole MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN THE WORLD will retain Earth.
What is your plan for the new year?
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by 2ceSharp(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2007
Relocating to another planet will have to wait.

I hear that the Police force has decided to harmonise its operations for more efficiency hence from now,
Private Cars - N50
Public buses - N100
Okada - N30
Pedestrians - N20
so hold enough money on your way home today as it takes effect from today, !
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by biggerboy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2007
I saw Bill Clinton selling arsenal jersey inside the hold up at Maryland yesterday
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Tats(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
** BREAKING NEWS**

Arik air has just concluded a mega deal to acquire British Airways and purchase 30 of the new double decker Airbus A380s.

Lagos will now become the hub for British Airways!
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by BabsO2(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
Lagos Underground Opens 01/01/2010. It runs all the way from Lekki to Ikorodu, Toll Gate, and Babadgry. Traffic congestion in Lagos now history. Special Service Connects Olokola now renamed Babs_O City.

Thousands of US/UK/Canadian Nigerians on long queues to revalidate their Nigerian Citizenships in other to Return Home where GDP now stands at USD 500,000 per annum.

Thanks to Babs_O Founder of the Babs_O Group.
Owners of the new Babs_O steel, Babs_O Oil and Gas and the Rebuya of Olokola the newest most developed mega city in the World.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by champredd(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2007
Nigeria to become the first country to launch waste products into space. According to spokeman for NSAA (Nigerian Space and Aeronautics Agency), the spaceship will be launched from Bonny Island off the eastern coast of Nigeria. Asked about the possibility of an attack by ND militants, he says adequate security have been provided.

Meanwhile in reaction the US government have asked the Nigerian FG to stop the launch completely, "the action of the Nigerian government amounts to space terrorism, how can a country like Nigeria launch it's people shit into the space, what if it malfunction and fall on American territory".
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by ayusman16(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2007
Niger Delta millitant having a thanksgiving service. Guess who is the minister?
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by dejacrue: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2007
our own mike adenuga jnr has just bought a 60% stake in microsoft corp. cry smiley grin shocked cheesy cool
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by biggerboy(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2007
ayusman16:

Niger Delta millitant having a thanksgiving service. Guess who is the minister?

I also saw it on TV,Osama Bin Ladin was the officiating minster
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by mailstorm: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2008
HA, GOD FORBID shocked
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by prosperup(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2008
LOL grin grin grin u guys wan kill pessin with lafter.
Very ingenious.
Keep them coming!
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by knotty(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
I beat you all to this privy information.

Yar`dua sneaked into the country last night and handed over to Jonathan.

he took off from Nigeria same yesterday and had since gone to Kenya in preparation for London Olympics where he will be representing that country in the Marathon!

Nigeria`s loss is Kenya`s gain.
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Remii(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2009
BREAKING NEWS (O ngbona feli feli) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America has just acquired the name Nigeria, this they say is the best way to complete the change of mentality they started with the voting of their first Black Presdent. With this step all Nigerians are now Americans and vice versa, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by Fraba(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
Farouk said he is now born again cry grin cool
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by bandely(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
Fraba:

Farouk said he is now born again cry grin cool
shocked grin grin grin

And Aodoakaa is the special adviser to Bill Gate!
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by adisa363: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
david mark is now us senste president
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by beeman80: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2010
Why not get your acts right? angry
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by knotty(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
beat you all to this privy information.

Yar`dua sneaked into the country last night and handed over to Jonathan.

tue or not?
Re: PHCN Is About To 'Acquire MTN'? by JennyBabe: 6:01am On Oct 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

more,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Was Making Money On The Sick Bed / Hackers Are Targeting Nigerian Banks, Attack Imminent – NITDA Warns / Registering Business On CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.