Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? (16107 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

[s]An attempt to add more members to your Atutupuyoyo congregation? Hehehehe grin Pathetic Nuissance from above!

Okoro, you're never in your right senses. Even when you're attempting to sound "right"/normal, it just doesn't come out right.

Who ever said they forced their Kerosenefied/akara sellerfied/Roasted Corn sellerfied background on themselves? Olodo. [/s]

Bullshit! For someone with a tiny frame as yours, you really talk too much! Did they force their background on themselves? or like the finnish would say, did they choose their background? And what the fcck makes your background less "kerosenefied" than theirs? undecided
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by anonymus11: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
na who wake me up from my slumber.                na jeje I dey sleep wey chained sisters dey wail for help na in dey send me to came and destroy the atutu devil with horn. i don show
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
anonymus11:

na who wake me up from my slumber.                na jeje I dey sleep wey chained sisters dey wail for help na in dey send me to came and destroy the atutu devil with horn. i don show

you should really consider stand-up comedy.
atutu devil with horn indeed. . . . .
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

Bullshit! For someone with a tiny frame as yours, you really talk too much! Did they force their background on themselves? or like the finnish would say, did they choose their background? And what the fcck makes your background less "kerosenefied" than theirs? undecided

Awww. Tiny frame?  cheesy You're a c[i]un[/i]t for not saying I'm anorexic.  grin

Typical. You're either blowing breeze, or not making any sense.

I was right. This was an attempt to add a member to your atutu congregation. You have succeeded.

Let's not get this thread locked. Wait for your official arse-whopping.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
anonymus11:

na who wake me up from my slumber.                na jeje I dey sleep wey chained sisters dey wail for help na him dey send me to came and destroy the atutu devil with horn. i don show
Anonymous goat! If i ever reply you again on this thread, call me a bastard! Kindly crawl back to the crevice you crept out from and wait till i give a fcck about you! Thank you in advance! undecided
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

[s]Awww. Tiny frame?  cheesy You're a c[i]un[/i]t for not saying I'm anorexic.  grin

Typical. You're either blowing breeze, or not making any sense.

I was right. This was an attempt to add a member to your atutu congregation. You have succeeded.

Let's not get this thread locked. Wait for your official arse-whopping.

[/s]
4 lines of bullshit!
Did they choose their background?
What makes your background better than theirs? Considering the fact that you hailed from Osun State Nigeria. Keep evading simple questions! undecided
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by anonymus11: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

4 lines of bullshit!
What makes your background better than theirs? Considering the fact that you hailed from Osun State Nigeria. Keep evading simple questions! undecided

you are a bastar d albino. u said u wont reply again but u did grin grin grin how do u knw her state? u no dey find out about men, if u no see punny for 20 yrs na babes fault for here. amebo keep findin pple history cos i will erase ur own soon. na me sabi ur medicine cos i see thru ur occult
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
anonymus11:

you are a bastar d albino. u said u wont reply again but u did grin grin grin how do u knw her state? u no dey find out about men, if u no see punny for 20 yrs na babes fault for here. amebo keep findin pple history cos i will erase ur own soon. na me sabi ur medicine cos i see thru ur occult

~Killz~:

4 lines of bullshit!

Osun State? I hope you're ok.

I am not going to answer your kerosene backgrounded looking questions.

F00lish boy. Look at his pepper seller backgrounded face.

Sexkillz, how much did you buy that kerosene backgrounded looking RayBan from the Mallam?
cheesy
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

Sexkillz, how much did you buy that kerosene backgrounded looking RayBan from the Mallam? [/color] cheesy

death!

anonymus11:

occult?
anonymous, are you a spiritual pastor?
biko, what can you see with your spiritual eyes?
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by anonymus11: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
coogar:

death!

occult?
anonymous, are you a spiritual pastor?
biko, what can you see with your spiritual eyes?

u no dey one believe sey d guy na abiku. i suspect u dnt believe spiritual thins? so its ok. as he is now he has message to his leaders once i am here he is uncomfortable no blood to drink.babe's head is too strong to turn her to anorexia and he needs her brain to add to his own. he didnt make it to school on time mind u! as at when he joined nl, he was still in special center doin commonentrance. i knw his own landmark n not history alone. dey r known from truancy in their lineage.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
Babe wants to make killz her biitch?  

I never knew skinny tiny women could be dominatrices as well.
It's usually the ones with big boob and yansh  undecided
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

Osun State? I hope you're ok.
Yes i'm ok! Your name is also Bola. And you schooled in a very popular school in Osun state! Dont bother denying it else thunder will fire you! wink

BABE!:

I am not going to answer your kerosene backgrounded looking questions.
Then stop making kerosene backgrounded statements. You were once a kerosene backgrounded girl! Shut tha fcck up. . . Bit[i]c[/i]h!

BABE!:

F00lish boy. Look at his pepper seller backgrounded face.
Yeah! Old news i'm proud of it. I dont deny myself nor where i come from!
BABE!:

Sexkillz, how much did you buy that kerosene backgrounded looking RayBan from the Mallam? cheesy
I bought it for 50 naira!

Stop thinking you are smarter than you actually are. Stop making a mockery of another's background especially when yours was no better. Bola omo iya ala amala! It pays to shut tha fcck up. Anorexic Arrow!

I'll answer you again when you make a more rational statement. Until then, enjoy your show of senselessness!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
anonymus11:

u no dey one believe sey d guy na abiku.                    i suspect u dnt believe spiritual thins? so its ok.          as he is now he has message to his leaders once i am here he is uncomfortable no blood to drink.babe's head is too strong to turn her to anorexia and he needs her brain to add to his own. he didnt make it to school on time mind u! as at when he joined nl, he was still in special center doin commonentrance.                                     i knw his own landmark n not history alone. dey r known from truancy in their lineage.

this is priceless!
a spiritualist on nairaland romance section. grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by pendo89(f): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
anonymus11:

he has message to his leaders once i am here he is uncomfortable no blood to drink.babe's head is too strong to turn her to anorexia and he needs her brain to add to his own. he didnt make it to school on time mind u as at when he joined nl, he was still in special center doin commonentrance.                                     i knw his own landmark n not history alone. dey r known from truancy in their lineage.

Are u for real?? Pretty weird people around here. I thought u were a christian but these realms mehn!

Nway u guys have lots of energy to dispense here.Wish you could divert it elsewhere and allow us to enjoy threads.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

Mine was in High-School (SS3). Who's wasn't?  cheesy

It was during our Founder's day. Founder's day was a really really really big deal in my school then. Big deal asin, Kings and governor(s) were present.  March Past was one of the main events of the day.

I was in front of my team's flag, (meaning, I had to call out the orders. "Left, Right, Left, Kick, stomp, front, back, Left, Right, Left" ).   grin

My team was about getting to the front of the judges, When my skirt suddenly popped (the zipper broke---the zipper is at the back of the skirt). My skirt was tight as 4uck, so yh, everything was showing.  lipsrsealed Though our shirts were tucked in, mine wasn't long enough to cover anything.  I wanted to freeze. I had to keep shouting orders. It was super awkward. It was obvious there was something wrong with me, coz my voice started shaking and breaking. LMAO.

The rest of the story is just unarratable. grin I cried o. Chei. Till this day, I thank God I wasn't wearing a thong----buhahahah.  lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Maybe i should just drop the name of the school to checkmate your fccking running mouth! undecided Kings and Governors in finland indeed!. . . . Chewpid idi[i]o[/i]t!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-239117.0.html#msg9036773
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by omosexy1: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
I thought you guys were all friends. I have once read a thread where you all were showing affection for one another. The comments I read here makes me wonder the age and maturity of you guys. Maybe you all fight to love another day.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

Yes i'm ok! Your name is also Bola. And you schooled in a very popular school in Osun state! Dont bother denying it else thunder will fire you! wink
Then stop making kerosene backgrounded statements. You were once a kerosene backgrounded girl! Shut tha fcck up. . . Bit[i]c[/i]h!
Yeah! Old news i'm proud of it. I dont deny myself nor where i come from!I bought it for 50 naira!

Stop thinking you are smarter than you actually are. Stop making a mockery of another's background especially when yours was no better. Bola omo iya ala amala! It pays to shut tha fcck up. Anorexic Arrow!

I'll answer you again when you make a more rational statement. Until then, enjoy your show of senselessness!

More like it! Yh, more like it!  grin

Bola? Osun state? What the french are you on about? You're losing it! Medical check up alert!

F00lish Pathetic Ninny! I sure did hit a nerve of a Kersonese backgrounded donkey. Hence,

Let me dash you my usual prayers;

May you get motor-boated by a porcupine. Ise!

May you get bl0w-j0bbed by a shark. Ise!

May amadioha visit your arse with a specially prepared thunder this very evening. Ise! A$$wipe.

Okoro Romeo, you're nothing but a useless individual. Human beings are increasing their "fan base" offline, Okoro is incresing his with a bunch of clueless atutupoyoyos online. Birds of kerosene backgrounded humans flocking together. You're finished! grin

Fan base? Mot[i]herfu[/i]cker! grin You're hopeless.

4ucking high-school drop-out, coming here to claim big boy with his 2 kobo RayBan. What an Insult to RayBan! angry

His mates were writing WAEC, okoro was busy making plans on how to invade NL with his medieval vocabulary.

Your own don finish.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

More like it! Yh, more like it!  grin

Bola? Osun state? What the french are you on about? You're losing it! Medical check up alert!

F00lish Pathetic Ninny! I sure did hit a nerve of a Kersonese backgrounded donkey. Hence,

Let me dash you me usual prayers;

May you get get motor-boated by a porcupine. Ise!

May you get bl0w-j0bbed by a shark. Ise!

May amadioha visit your arse with a specially prepared thunder this very evening. A$$wipe. Ise!

Okoro Romeo, you're nothing but a useless individual. Human beings are increasing their "fan base" offline, Okoro is incresing his with a bunch of clueless atutupoyoyos online. Beds a kerosene backgrounded feather. You're finished! grin

Fan base? Mot[i]herfu[/i]cker! grin You're hopeless.

4ucking high-school drop-out, coming here to claim big boy with his 2 kobo RayBan. What an Insult to RayBan. angry

His mates were writing WAEC, okoro was busy making plans on how to invade NL with his medieval vocalbulary.

Your own don finish.

why waste such energy on sexkillz when he lost his virginity to a man?
he's nairaland's most pathetic member - let's even assume bola is your real name for argument's sake - is it normal for a gonad-carrying human to spew such in public? i have said it time and time again, sexkillz wears sanitary pads every 2nd week of the month!

if i were you, i would maul him!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Maybe i should just drop the name of the school to checkmate your fccking running mouth! undecided Kings and Governors in finland indeed!. . . . Chewpid idi[i]o[/i]t!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-239117.0.html#msg9036773

Okoro Romeo, you're a useless stalker!  grin

If you don't drop the name of the school ASAP, i'll go medieval on your arse.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by mamalola19: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
nairaland and its fashion sense.
kilzz where did u get all these information from?
that is how you threatened goldie the other time.
i have said it efore groupings and association can kill.

come online write and get the fu ck off. too many fake people here.
from the first day i was real, i cut my coat acordin to size i announced dt i use bend down n pick that i cant speak good eng but people attack me.
now everyone true color is out.
@omosexy no friendship here only bunch of hypocrites looking for popularity over the internet.the past week has showed we have many unstable members.smh
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
omosexy1:

I thought you guys were all friends. I have once read a thread where you all were showing affection for one another. The comments I read here makes me wonder the age and maturity of you guys. Maybe you all fight to love another day.  
It's all part of the spice. . . smiley
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

Okoro Romeo, you're a useless stalker!  grin

If you don't drop the name of the school ASAP, i'll go medieval on your arse.

okoro romeo reads your previous posts. . . .he's probably w@nked over your broken zipper.
what a zombie!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
coogar:

why waste such energy on sexkillz when he lost his virginity to a man?
he's nairaland's most pathetic member - let's even assume bola is your real name for argument's sake - is it normal for a gonad-carrying human to spew such in public? i have said it time and time again, sexkillz wears sanitary pads every 2nd week of the month!

if i were you, i would maul him!

Muhehehehe.  grin Okoro is a well known c[i]u[/i]nt.

The cries you're hearing are those of an injured donkey.  cheesy

In his mind, he has CIA'd my arse.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

Muhehehehe.  grin Okoro is a well known c[i]u[/i]nt.

The cries you're hearing are those of an injured donkey.  cheesy

In his mind, he has CIA'd my arse.

so your name is bola? grin grin grin grin

i just read now he threatened goldieluks the other day to release his info on a public forum.
what kinda man is this for feck's sake? okoro romeo has done it again. . . . . . .
the kerosene background musta gotten to him. . . . .an akara background dunderhead coming online to feel funky.
do you blame him? his army of lunatic females are responsible for his demigod status. grin cheesy
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Dyt(f): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Mum tells me onething, if 2ppl r havin a clash, one shld cm in n settle, Coogar u shldnt do dat
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
coogar:

so your name is bola?  grin grin grin grin

i just read now he threatened goldieluks the other day to release his info on a public forum.
what kinda man is this for feck's sake? okoro romeo has done it again. . . . . . .
the kerosene background musta gotten to him. . . . .an akara background dunderhead coming online to feel funky.
do you blame him? his army of lunatic females are responsible for his demigod status. grin cheesy

Yes, Bola is my name.  cheesy

I swear fam, you're on point. You can't  really blame him.

He CIA'd my arse with a story I typed on NL. Pure f00lishness.  Typical behavior of an high school drop-out. See the yeye "investigation". lol

I was really expecting Okoro to post my birth certificate. 4ucking loser.  grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dyt:

Mum tells me onething, if 2ppl r havin a clash, one shld cm in n settle, Coogar u shldnt do dat

settle what?
i don't start trouble - i preserve it. . . . .

sexkillz and i have a long history.
he's only getting bits of his punishment. unlike many others here, i don't say these words behind posters. . . . i say it to their faces and even poke my fingers in their eyes.

i don't give a f@ck!

BABE!:

Yes, Bola is my name.  cheesy

I swear fam, you're on point. You can't  really blame him.

He CIA'd my arse with a story I typed on NL. See f00lishness.  Typical behavior of an high school drop-out. See the yeye "investigation". lol

I was really expecting Okoro to post my birth certificate. 4ucking loser.  grin

don't dare okoro romeo. . . . .he knows the dates all the female members on romance start their menstrual cycles.
useless piece of shyte! if there's a place called heaven - that albinoid wouldn't be in it.
gosh - i am in a fight mode and the albinoid is hiding. . . .where's mynd44 and other scapegraces when you need them?
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by anonymus11: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
ehn ehn ehn ehen so dt dragon won't stop,  he now blackmails to feed.                 i am comingback to expose your own history,     blackmamba u think i dnt know you. forex trade indeed!                                                 I will be back to tell the story of albino with horns. what happened to you in school? let mortals finish, i m coming to send u back to where the dwarfs were feed u their feaces in the dungeon.     u atutu albino with craw craw on ur brokoto.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
anonymus11:

ehn ehn ehn ehen so dt dragon won't stop,  he now blackmails to feed.                 i am comingback to expose your own history,     blackmamba u think i dnt know you. forex trade indeed!                                                 I will be back to tell the story of albino with horns. what happened to you in school? let mortals finish, i m coming to send u back to where the dwarfs were feed u their feaces in the dungeon.     u atutu albino with craw craw on ur brokoto.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anonymous, you need Jesus!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
coogar:

he knows the dates all the female members on romance start their menstrual cycles.

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by seedord247(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
BaBe, i swear. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Dyt(f): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
Well Mr, no one gives no 4k abt any1, wen 2kids r havin a fyt i expect an adult 2 settle u join in it makes u even lesser. U had ur tym wit him, if u want anoda u simply tk it out on him directly rada comin thru anoda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shameless Single Mother Dances Unclad To Seduce Instagram Guys / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / Who's Your Nairaland Crush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.