Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? (16118 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by sunky644(m): 4:23am On Feb 11, 2012
I doubt if I trust myself on what I would ve done if I were to be in d shoes of d guy insulted by Freecocoa. I fear u oooo, some will even give POLITE INSULT but yours is,
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 11, 2012
Took her out and never kissed her!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by bulksms247(m): 6:25am On Feb 11, 2012
I can't remember de last time a gal said no 2 ma approach but am sure that was some years back but now, before I say hi dem don enta front seat siddon de luk. God save us
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by charlsecy4(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2012
Be careful girls. Always be polite with guys. He could be a bad guy, and may want to take revenge for your gross disrespectfulness. Let him down nicely and politely.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

Well, i could remember mine. In my friend's get together party, i was jux lyk the M.C and when the party got to the dancing stage, i went outside to cool off then one úgly, disgusting looking girl appeared and started tossing me grin grin then i replied her with "i don't reckon having anything to do with imbesiles" may be that was because i was eyeing one other gurl and i was high. Then the gurl started crying. Biko kwa i'm not seeing myself

Ouch man.
You know it doesn't take too much to make girls want to commit suicide. Their psyche defenses aren't as hardened as men's.
Abeg take it easy on them.

EDIT: Sorry i thought u meant she was toasting you.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Chnges(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2012
Seconded!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2012
I have had my share of bad times while toasting gals, till I made up my mind to pay gals back before they even start.

Met a gal recently and she was forming fine gal, you know the sexy looks,

I just vexed and was like "sorry wats that your name? Why are you acting paranoid,

She lamented and vexed,

We later became friends instantly and she showed me a collection of nude pics of her's in her bb
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by hannahmay(f): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2012
I gave him a hot slap!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2012
One gal back in sch was like, hello, you look,

Before she complete am I was like,

You mean you have never seen a cute guy in your life? Pls spare me the stress ohhh,

She just disappeared as the place was crowded with students,
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by thehunted(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2012
Babes do d toasting and i hardly do anything stupid cos they like me. It doesnt make sense insulting someone who likes u . The only problem is dat if i dont like her, i may not even remember that she exist afterwards.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2012
Donpuzo:

You mean you have never seen a cute guy in your life? Pls spare me the stress ohhh,

why did u do that 2 her?
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Goldieluks: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2012
Giving them toasters that look of ' you totally do not get it,do you?' grin grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by hannahmay(f): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2012
Donpuzo:

I have had my share of bad times while toasting gals, till I made up my mind to pay gals back before they even start.

Met a gal recently and she was forming fine gal, you know the sexy looks,

I just vexed and was like "sorry wats that your name? Why are you acting paranoid,

She lamented and vexed,

We later became friends instantly and she showed me a collection of Unclad pics of her's in her bb
false story!
Donpuzo:

false story.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2012
The gal was cute, but just wanted to pay back for I'll treatments I have had in past.

We almost took the same path To her hostel till I found out she was dating one ACCON guy, and the path was ACCON base.

Took the other way sharply
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2012
@hannah, I so wish they were,

What do you know of gals who stay around Akinhanmi close to empire in Lagos state,

They could show you their mother's nude pics to get your attention if they like you.

Not to talk of a celeb like me tongue
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by hannahmay(f): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2012
Donpuzo:

The gal was cute, but just wanted to pay back for I'll treatments I have had in past.

We almost took the same path To her hostel till I found out she was dating one ACCON guy, and the path was ACCON base.

Took the other way sharply

Hmm, Anyways, tank God u guys became friend cos it rily hurt when u r disappointd. Sha dnt try that wit gurls like me o!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by KINGwax(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2012
Donpuzo:

can't u jst stop posting your fantasies?
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2012
sunky644:

I doubt if I trust myself on what I would ve done if I were to be in d shoes of d guy insulted by Freecocoa. I fear u oooo, some will even give POLITE INSULT but yours is,
Bros me abeg no blame me too much,I wish you understand the gravity of the smell I'm talking about,walai my stomach was already reacting from the odor, those words were the only ones my brain could form them,I just couldn't take it no more,I'm sure if I listened to him for another minute I'd have fainted or even gone into coma. grin undecided grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by babeface3: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
Bla bla bla la la la la !!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see ur pictures
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2012
@Op
Why did you change the topic?
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2012
smiley
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
smiley
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by dabrake(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
i beat them to stupor
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2012
charlsecy4: Be careful girls. Always be polite with guys. He could be a bad guy, and may want to take revenge for your gross disrespectfulness. Let him down nicely and politely.

smiley
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by somegirl1: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2012
onila: lol like I said before I am always nice 2 my chasers since I became pretty but I must admit I have fuc-ked up sometimes grin grin

a guy who my friend introduced me 2 weeks ago tried 2 say hi 2 me. .I just looked at him up 2 down and removed my face as if I didnt know him lol grin chei i pitied the boy

lol, you are some character dear onila
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Vergil: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff:

Ouch man.
You know it doesn't take too much to make girls want to commit suicide. Their psyche defenses aren't as hardened as men's.
Abeg take it easy on them.

I'd have shagged her to raise her morale. Whilst teaching her, not to be rude to guys when she starts experiencing the "power", pussy power.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
bump
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by dowjones(m): 4:44am On Jun 02, 2012
onila: lol like I said before I am always nice 2 my chasers since I became pretty but I must admit I have fuc-ked up sometimes grin grin

a guy who my friend introduced me 2 weeks ago tried 2 say hi 2 me. .I just looked at him up 2 down and removed my face as if I didnt know him lol grin chei i pitied the boy

you should try approaching a guy you have a crush on and see how easy it is.
see how stupid Naija Chics brag about shit. "you pitied the boy " !

1 Like

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
dowjones:

you should try approaching a guy you have a crush on and see how easy it is.
see how stupid Naija Chics brag about shit. "you pitied the boy " !

so i shldnt pity the boy again grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Vergil: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
The day nige becomes nice and other races starts trooping in, other nationalities etc. Chei! Naija girls go hear am! Na then tables go turn!
Una go beg the guys make dem chase una!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Yabizmopo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2012

u no even happy say them coast you...when you stay reach 40yrs for ya papa house u go join choir...ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.