Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Man Who Know How To Play This Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Know How To Play This Game (799 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Know How To Play This Game by LilMizzGood(f): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
This is really for those people who knows how to cheat on their partner, so if you know you are good at this game plz share your skills.

How do you know your partner is cheating on you? when they are soo bloody good at lying.
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by HotieTima(f): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u are surely wahala i tell u
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by LilMizzGood(f): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
hahahah Tima so are you good at this or na you the master minded at it , because me want to know oo.
all this so call naija ppl dey come dey go but dey not to share oo.
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by Killz3(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
SMH!
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by HotieTima(f): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
LilMizzGood:

hahahah Tima so are you good at this or na you the master minded at it , because me want to know oo.
all this so call naija ppl dey come dey go but dey not to share oo.

nah ur people how ima suppose to know grin grin grin grin grin

i am the master self and u know whose going to be my new student bebe

my valentine's day and u know him very well wink wink wink wink
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by LilMizzGood(f): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
good to know u r goin to have fun on V day ad good that u r teaching me , hmm a site i went on and learning something now i can go tell my daddy not all site r bad some do teach such as this one lol
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by BBM: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

SMH!
lol must u b on everythread, Dont u hav a job
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by LilMizzGood(f): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2012
how you know if you are not doing the same thing ??
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by HotieTima(f): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
BBM:

lol must u b on everythread, Dont u hav a job

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ahahhah u don't this one huni

his everywhere i tell u and looking for problem is he number thing tooo grin grin grin but his nice to those that are nice to him 90% of the time.
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by drnoel: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
if u cheat be ready 2 get caught
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by LilMizzGood(f): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
true to that but they keep doing it , thinking its a game or fun
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
Well sweetie, if they start lying so much, isn't that an indicator that they may be cheating?
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by LilMizzGood(f): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
true true aii
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by HotieTima(f): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
rokiatu:

Well sweetie, if they start lying so much, isn't that an indicator that they may be cheating?

grin grin grin grin grin

don't mind her she thinks whiteflower is special.
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
Google "how to cheat on ur patner"
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by Killz3(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
BBM:

lol must u b on everythread,  Dont u hav a job
No i have none!
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by LilMizzGood(f): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
lol i know "white flower" is not perfect but he seems to be close to that but na i just wanted to see what man will open their mouth to talk on this but knowin naija ppl they will hide, i'm daring them to talk on this lol smiley cheesy

COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE CHEATERS
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by born2boink(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
How to cheat
1. Change your partner name to someone like John
2. Stop keeping text messages except the one with male friend alone or Network advert
3.Always have your phone in vibration and explain to your girlfriend you are allergic to sound
4.Make sure your phone is in pocket anytime you are with her
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by LilMizzGood(f): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
wow thank you for coming out lol ad thx u have jst proven to be a cheater smiley
Re: Man Who Know How To Play This Game by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
although cheating is WRONG, here is my opinion:
cheating is an art form, just like stealing or dancing. the catch is that it is one of these NEGATIVE art form, but an art form nevertheless. some people are good at it and others are just MARVELOUS. it takes great skills to pleasure multiple women in your life at the same time, and always perform at your best. it takes skills to control your partner's mind so she will stick with you EVEN when she catches you in bed with another woman. it takes skills to look your woman in the eyes and explain to her that you are about to go and get yourself some takeaway coochie and she shouldnt wait for you.

there are many ways to cheat but the greatest way is to have FULL control of your woman's mind, so that you can feed her whatever you desire, before going on your escapades. in fact, it is so good that it doesnt feel like cheating any longer. . . . . . . . .oh so they say!

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Guy / Where Are The Gentlemen Of Our Generation? / Ladies And Their Spouse's Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.