Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (35995 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
I can smell it that the OP is regretting starting up this thread, but anyway, don't regret shaa, at least you gave us the chance to clear things up from your dumb ugly head, lolz, and from your fellows who must have been reading, tongue shocked
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mayflowa:

@all,

You guys should take it easy. I thought we are all family here!

@ Rokiatu. You know I always say Virginity is good. Gives you a lot of respect and trust from your would be. But virtue is inward! I prefer a virtuous woman to any virgin anytime as wife. But a virtuous virgin is it.

My fiancee who I usually call my wife i still a virgin. She is on my profile right now. Funny, none of her family member is aware of it let alone her friends. One of her friend I told about it keep trying to woo me to bed to help her!
Oh wow cool. But I can't see her pic.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mayflowa:

@all,

@ Rokiatu. You know I always say Virginity is good. Gives you a lot of respect and trust from your would be. But virtue is inward! I prefer a virtuous woman to any virgin anytime as wife. But a virtuous virgin is it.

My fiancee who I usually call my wife i still a virgin. She is on my profile right now. Funny, none of her family member is aware of it let alone her friends. One of her friend I told about it keep trying to woo me to bed to help her!

your wife is beautiful  smiley smiley
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by tnktosin(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mayflowa:

@all,

GBAM @d bolded. U made d best point there bro.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
@Mayflow, she is beautiful keep her happy.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by barrybanbi: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
hottie tima or wht did u call ur name?, still a virgin? kudos, all u nid is mr right to get laid, don't worry u wil soon find, wetin u

dey find u go get, virgin my ass
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
barrybanbi:

hottie tima or wht did u call ur name?, still a virgin? kudos, all u nid is mr right to get laid, don't worry u wil soon find, wetin u

dey find u go get, virgin my Bottom

really now, like really
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Mayflowa(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
tnktosin:

GBAM @d bolded. U made d best point there bro.

Hotie Tima:

your wife is beautiful  smiley smiley

rokiatu:

@Mayflow, she is beautiful keep her happy.

Thanks all. Tima and Rokiatu are undoutably sexy and beautiful. The truth is there is a beauty in everyone but the best of beauties is of the heart! That is what keep a home together.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^ awww ur so sweet thanks. smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by amuukwu1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

really now, like really

keeps wondering what 'clingoring' in this girls head.   you be virgin abi. CONGRATULATION. we go rest now? abi u dey find person wey go use chisel break am for u?  sad sad
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by amuukwu1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mayflowa:

Thanks all. Tima and Rokiatu are undoutably sexy and beautiful. The truth is there is a beauty in everyone but the best of beauties is of the heart! That is what keep a home together.

Wondering aloud if they've got it. undecided
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
How did i miss this thread, somebody would have gotten virginity bashing from me, still sobbing for the miss, damn damn damn angry, for someon to openly say she is a virgin, guys read between the line, nothing gree toast am, am damn angry for missing this
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
Tosinville:

Anonymus11

Hahahahahaha! :d abeg no wound Ugly Tima, e don do roflmao!

Me sef dey wonder o!, does that are UGLY always feel superb on this forum. Man, this is beyond creepy LOL
Sharrrrap Hyprocrite!

Wen I dey yab d Tranny say she wowor small on sum oda thread u carried a banner calling her beautiful,now she has finished ur life with curse u wan change handle thunder fire you 2faced kwashokor sufferer. angry grin cool
odiaero:

How did i miss this thread, somebody would have gotten virginity bashing from me, still sobbing for the miss, damn damn damn angry, for someon to openly say she is a virgin, guys read between the line, nothing gree toast am, am damn angry for missing this

Odi odikwa serious am telling u,imagine baboon sef go prefer to wankkkkk. grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Tosinville(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
Its easy 4 ppl to copy the most beautiful chick on their facebook friend list & upload it on their profile claiming its their girlfriend, anyway nothing new here.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sharrrrap Hyprocrite!

Wen I dey yab d Tranny say she wowor small on sum oda thread u carried a banner calling her beautiful,now she has finished ur life with curse u wan change handle thunder fire you 2faced kwashokor sufferer. angry grin cool
Odi odikwa serious am telling u,imagine baboon sef go prefer to wankkkkk. grin grin grin grin

Why u know alert me say this kinda thread dey on board? imagine tree dey claim virgin for nairaland, i dey vex so i
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Tosinville(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idowu

Make no vex rough u o!, i just dey praise dat Ugly Tima say she's beautiful just because she's the only girl wit her real pic here ni, OK u sef upload ur pic now make we see u na abi u get tribal mark ni, why only ur eyes na?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
anonymus11:

if i decide to make dis babe my priority that chord wey u think sey na hymen go cut.            who dash u elvis, u look transexual male like u have a panla d1ck.                     its like plenty devil dey here only dis one black like sh1t, i go needgloves to perform exorcist for sudan mammy water. you wey i no fit price for road for even 5 naira becaus u no get worth na im u dey claim virgin.      i can see you r suffering from truancy abeg make person read the meaning of virginity from dictionary to am, d babe fit think sey virginity mean constant wearing of aba encryted skimpy trashy wears.               see dis warlock wey resemble my great  grandmama wey refuse to  drop yanga.    u dey craze for skull, no just find the spiritualist trouble, i no dey take am easy of devilish vessels. see as people dey fall for her hypnosist. i go just woze u slap for that ur baka, mumu.

ROFTLMAOLWKMDLMAOOOOO!!!!!

This guy aint smiling  grin grin grin grin

odiaero:

Why u know alert me say this kinda thread dey on board? imagine tree dey claim virgin for nairaland, i dey vex so i
Ur China phone no gree me liv Vmail na,Odi I no doubt she b V o jus take a look @ dat face,am sorry guys would be scared to toast IT jare.Imagine make dem wan unleash only to find d largest rod yet to enter d guiness books.

@tosin
Yes I have tribal mark,at least it betta pass u wey get stretch mark for face. tongue tongue embarassed
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
Tosinville:

Idowu

Make no vex rough u o!, i just dey praise dat Ugly Tima say she's beautiful just because she's the only girl wit her real pic here ni, OK u sef upload ur pic now make we see u na abi u get tribal mark ni, why only ur eyes na?
^^ Why u no like that Ugly Timaya Tima??
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
*runs inside to get whistle* Tima & Rokiatu ATTACK!!!!!!!! <peeeeeeeeeei> *hears sound of cutleries flying out of the kitchen and smiles* smiley smiley grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
@Ugly Tima, i know u are hotter than my ara babe, now am considering dumping her for u tongue

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ch@nges:

*runs inside to get whistle* Tima & Rokiatu ATTACK!!!!!!!! <peeeeeeeeeei> *hears sound of cutleries flying out of the kitchen and smiles* smiley smiley grin grin
Here I come with my AK47. I bought it specially for Mr Liallalala but never mind I will make sure I use bomb for his own case. grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by AGBORMAN1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
I've seen ur picture & body language,

With due respect to u, I think ur a LESBIAN.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
rokiatu:

Here I come with my AK47. I bought it specially for Mr Liallalala but never mind I will make sure I use bomb for his own case. grin grin grin grin

**Wrestling on the bed with laughter** can't wait to pick 'em in pieces with the morgue assistants grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:

Bugegegegeglo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where the fu  ck is Tima when u need her? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:

Body language ke? Na wa oooo lmaooo

Dude "IT" looks more like d she-boys in Soho.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by anonymus11: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
dis mayflowa i dnt even know if your mental or just love playing an slowpoke online.                    wetin bring ur babe to this topic now.             i see why la parisienne run comot for your matter.                     u make mumu comments when not necessary.            r u serious or u are joker u too dey always write like man wey dem wash yansh give chop.            mind urself ur own too much abeg.     u try so hard to win attention for a man that has a fine wife, you don't need it.               sometimes i perceive inferiority complex in you. ur virgin wife announce am for online sey she be virgin? abeg go find ur brain too much reading mind u.               talk am na if u get interest for timber cos na so so love u dey get for members. dis innocent girl wey u put im picture so, u wan expose am to additional risk as u stalk lady so tey u steal pic dey claim wife next na for ur kind to steal am for you profile claim sey she dey carry their pikin. na man plenty for where u dey grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mayflowa:

Thanks all. Tima and Rokiatu are undoutably sexy and beautiful. [/b]The truth is there is a beauty in everyone but the best of beauties is of the heart! That is what keep a home together.
[b]are u for real or ur just been sarcastic
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
Not-hoti tima good morning, please your useless vaginaity I posted for bid on ebay is still on with 0 bid. You might need to take another photo bending over with Roki holding up your b00bs. Let's try this method.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
rokiatu:

Bugegegegeglo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where the fu  ck is Tima when u need her? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin sorry i got carried away with the global warning

damn man  u need to go see, his beauty kills me  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
Drop the d1ldo
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Not-hoti tima good morning, please your useless vaginaity I posted for bid on ebay is still on with 0 bid. You might need to take another photo bending over with Roki holding up your bosoms. Let's try this method.

wat a loser  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
Tima I never knew they have salvation army and Goodwill in your country because that's the only place you could possibly be getting those rags you call clothes + your disney shoes. Roki is better atleast she buys from craiglist.com. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.