Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (35902 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Amoo84(m): 3:53am On Feb 12, 2012
Been a virgin does not mean u possess gud attitude or u gonna be a gud wifey material,
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by hassymo5(m): 4:01am On Feb 12, 2012
you are a virgin? So what,

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by hassymo5(m): 4:09am On Feb 12, 2012
s0 what!!!!!

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by peterherenow: 4:12am On Feb 12, 2012
That's a good thing been a virgin. been a wife material is another thing. Nowadays, it is only the player guys that wants the virgin because the player guys do believe all lady are bad and corrupt, grin tongue, what matter most in a relationship is honesty caring truthworthly and faithful, #smiles
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 12, 2012
Please join the page on facebook and share "In Loving Memory of Whitney Houston" sad
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2012
@ Freecocoa and Rokiatu, God bless the both of you. I have been feeling thoroughly depressed today, with all the whole wahala of searching for a job in Lagos. I couldn't sleep, with my neighbour using his i-pass-my-neighbour gen to disturb me so i logged into nairaland and i opened this thread. You ladies are entertaining me, pls don't stop. Am bored and frustrated out of my mind that i was contemplating turning my neighbour's gen towards my own window so dat d Carbon monoxide can kill me b4 u ladies came to my rescue wit d insults. Please o, continue. Thanks

LMAO!!! I had to go to sleep ooo I had work in the morning, Nairaland don't pay my bills. grin cheesy grin Glad you were amused.

Hope you find a job soon good luck.

If you want to laugh truly, search for Mr corck and check out his profile. grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by sunky644(m): 4:57am On Feb 12, 2012
Good for you though and i am happy that you are. How old are u in the first place? Will only give u kudos if u keep it till u get married. I bet it u re not d best when it comes to keeping chastity, I am damn sure u can't be better than my wife,
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by decode55(m): 5:30am On Feb 12, 2012
u're a virgin; and so what?? Make we fly? What's our f***ing business? Who even put dis on the front page sef??
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:37am On Feb 12, 2012
undecided undecided undecided madam freecoca huni get the fuc[size=1pt].[/size]k over ur self huni u fugly looking thing hating on me and rokki ain't going get u any prettier
u have already reach that stage dead and gone wat ever beauty u had was maybe when u were young but who ever is now lying to u telling u that u are pretty are clearly lying to u my dear.

grin grin grin grin to all those that keep saying blauh blauh blauh, don't act like u don't know who ur dealing with here this is hotie tima we are talking about i don't give a fuc[size=1pt].[/size]k about wat u thing nor wat u say. never did never will either.

ur dealing with a ball of steal here bullsh!t bounce of me, u hater give me the motivation to even love my self even more. been a virgin at this age and this generation takes someone strong to do wat i did, it takes the right person with true believes inside them selves to do wat i did. and wat makes u thing ur useless opinions here would bring me down.  grin grin grin grin in-fact i had a blast reading some of the stu[size=1pt].[/size]pid replies here.

i am a virgin in-fact i am a proud one tooo. some people need to take a rest on hating on me, deep down ur selves some of u are vex that u may have lost that to someone useless and it's affecting u some of u guys inside. but guess wat everyone has an option in this world, and i choose mine and guess wat i think it's one of the best decision i ever made in my lifetime. ur not going to be me so take a rest ooo.  grin grin grin grin ( and honest question how jobless are u people here)

kiss kiss kiss kiss awww and i am enjoying pic in here it looks good.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Ihengote: 5:55am On Feb 12, 2012
Honestly am a virgin and my younger sister is also a virgin(28yrs). my elder sister brake hers when she got married. i dont see any big deal in it. Its just the grace of God not by your own power,
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:58am On Feb 12, 2012
congratulation dear
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Leyelyzo: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie tima
definitely it's your life and i tell you there are still guys that appreciate virginity. My prayer for you is, if truly you are a virgin (coz majority of ladies/girls lied of such), may fate brings you closer to the man that will appreciate you and cherish you for that. Just pray to be fortunate to have the right guy. However, there are more to being a virtous woman, being a virgin is not enough.
I wont charge you for the counselling, its F.O.C grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by babsjnr(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2012
D only virgin I know is only mary
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2012
Leyelyzo:

Hotie tima
definitely it's your life and i tell you there are still guys that appreciate virginity. My prayer for you is, if truly you are a virgin (coz majority of ladies/girls lied of such), may fate brings you closer to the man that will appreciate you and cherish you for that. Just pray to be fortunate to have the right guy. However, there are more to being a virtous woman, being a virgin is not enough.
I wont charge you for the counselling, its F.O.C grin

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by sigmundfreud(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2012
cherries are sweetest when ripe, some rot before they are plucked!
Ripe for plucking, alas! Already rotten!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2012
A Good Post always end up in the dust bin, whats so bad about what she said?
Na bad tin 2 be Virgin again?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by McAmah(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2012
tales by moonlight
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by IbroSaunks(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2012
this is waaayy too much info, I'm tired of people declaring that they are virgins on the internet, it's crazy!
seriously, what is the big deal people making it sound like they have won the Nobel peace price!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

[size=24pt]undecided undecided undecided madam freecoca huni get the fuc.k over ur self huni u fugly looking thing hating on me and rokki ain't going get u any prettier
u have already reach that stage dead and gone wat ever beauty u had was maybe when u were young but who ever is now lying to u telling u that u are pretty are clearly lying to u my dear.[/size]

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin to all those that keep saying blauh blauh blauh, don't act like u don't know who ur dealing with here this is hotie tima we are talking about i don't give a fuc[size=1pt].[/size]k about wat u thing nor wat u say. never did never will either.

[size=15pt]ur dealing with a ball of steal here bullsh!t bounce of me, u hater give me the motivation to even love my self even more. been a virgin at this age and this generation takes someone strong to do wat i did, it takes the right person with true believes inside them selves to do wat i did. and wat makes u thing ur useless opinions here would bring me down. grin grin grin grin in-fact i had a blast reading some of the stu[size=1pt].[/size]pid replies here.

i am a virgin in-fact i am a proud one tooo. some people need to take a rest on hating on me, deep down ur selves some of u are vex that u may have lost that to someone useless and it's affecting u some of u guys inside. but guess wat everyone has an option in this world, and i choose mine and guess wat i think it's one of the best decision i ever made in my lifetime. ur not going to be me so take a rest ooo. grin grin grin grin ( and honest question how jobless are u people here[/size])

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided madam freecoca huni get the fuc[size=1pt].[/size]k over ur self huni u fugly looking thing hating on me and rokki ain't going get u any prettier
u have already reach that stage dead and gone wat ever beauty u had was maybe when u were young but who ever is now lying to u telling u that u are pretty are clearly lying to u my dear.

ur dealing with a ball of steal here bullsh!t bounce of me, u hater give me the motivation to even love my self even more. been a virgin at this age and this generation takes someone strong to do wat i did, it takes the right person with true believes inside them selves to do wat i did. and wat makes u thing ur useless opinions here would bring me down.  grin grin grin grin in-fact i had a blast reading some of the stu[size=1pt].[/size]pid replies here.

i am a virgin in-fact i am a proud one tooo. some people need to take a rest on hating on me, deep down ur selves some of u are vex that u may have lost that to someone useless and it's affecting u some of u guys inside. but guess wat everyone has an option in this world, and i choose mine and guess wat i think it's one of the best decision i ever made in my lifetime. ur not going to be me so take a rest ooo.  grin grin grin grin ( and honest question how jobless are u people here)

Ah not you too please,i often find it difficult reading all the rubbish you scribble,you could start by learning how to write properly then maybe you can address me,talking about being old,I'm pretty sure one can guess who's older looking at our pix and no one is hating on you and your sis,not me atleast I only commented on a thread like every other person,why you two keep talking about beauty is what I don't get,if people think I'm pretty,why is it paining you both? Hmm carry your headache causing grammar and stay far away from me abeg,you are far too silly for me. wink
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ypzilanti: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2012
People who are virgins in old age have kept it for one of three reasons:

either they are very religious

or they are very scared

or they feel no guy in thier available circle good enough for them,

The first is a good reason so long as you eventually marry a man who shares same values.

If disvirgin a woman who kept her virginity for the second reason, once u pop her cherry, its usually a jamboree with as many guys as she gets a hold of.

the final reason leaves a potential mate with an obnoxious partner, unless his fulfilling all her juvenile fantasies. very unlikely any guy can.

finally. being a virgin is what it is. it does not mean you are a better human being. it just means you have not had sex wit a guy.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2012
babsjnr:

D only virgin I know is only mary
i am also a virgin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

Ah not you too please,i often find it difficult reading all the rubbish you scribble,you could start by learning how to write properly then maybe you can address me,talking about being old,I'm pretty sure one can guess who's older looking at our pix and no one is hating on you and your sis,not me atleast I only commented on a thread like every other person,why you two keep talking about beauty is what I don't get,if people think I'm pretty,why is it paining you both? Hmm  carry your headache causing grammar and stay far away from me abeg,you are far too silly for me. wink

who the fu[size=1pt].[/size]ck are u to me for me to address with respect huni wat u give it's wat u get
i don't think u have problem reading anything i write coz u keep coming back for more.

when will u wake up form ur sad a$$ dreams of talking out of ur $$ ,  undecided undecided undecided like do u even get tired off all this headache u give ur self.

wasting ur time on people that don't give a fuc[size=1pt].[/size]k about wat u say, when will u give up better yet don't it can be entertaining at time.
or else this place would be so boring for me.

pretty u from which angle  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in-fact if i looked like u i would have committed suicide and do the world a favor.  
well at least u have shaved that ur legs u had 99 problem 1 down 98 left to go.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by IbroSaunks(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2012
ypzilanti:

or they are very scared

The first is a good reason so long as you eventually marry a man who shares same values.

If disvirgin a woman who kept her virginity for the second reason, once u pop her cherry, its usually a jamboree with as many guys as she gets a hold of.

the final reason leaves a potential mate with an obnoxious partner, unless his fulfilling all her juvenile fantasies. very unlikely any guy can.

finally. being a virgin is what it is. it does not mean you are a better human being. it just means you have not Were Intimate wit a guy.
exactly! I think it's just one of the innate desires of humans to feel special in one way or the other. else info like ones "sex status" used to be something very personal that isn't divulged publicly. now people are announcing theirs. it's a good thing, but it isn't worth bragging about!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2012
ypzilanti:

or they are very scared

[size=20pt]
finally. being a virgin is what it is. it does not mean you are a better human being. it just means you have not Were Intimate wit a guy.[/size]

but huni it makes me a better woman, it differences me from different woman's out there.
it show how self control i am, and it clearly goes to show that i don't easily fall for temptation.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Dextra(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2012
Personally, I think virginal status should be kept to yourself. You really don have to let anybody know about it. The only person that should know that status is the person who's going to take it away and at the point of acquisition.
Telling a guy you are a virgin makes him want to know if it's true and the only way he can discover it is by trial and when he finds out, the virginity won't be there anymore, so, what's the point? smiley
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by bakila: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2012
The delectable Freecocoa looks more pretty, respectable and cool than virgin wannabe hot tima. Poster you are a virgin who had lost her innocence. I am a virgin can we hook hope I am guy who is 39 .
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ypzilanti: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2012
@Hotie Tima, dont kid yourself that you are a better person simply because you have not been that intimate with a guy.

Most older virgins have performed all sorts of kinky acts with guys , apart from the final one that they have chosen as where they draw the line.

I know this from experience.

Most men did not marry thier wifes as virgins and they will tell you that the woman they have is the best in the world.

Personally as a Christian I have to admire a person that makes a vow based on the teachings of thier religion.

Any other reason for keeping your virginity is self granduer or [b]just a choice [/b]and certainly not a reason to earn applause.

I believe this is self grandeur since you have chosen to post your virginity status on this website as if you need some sort of acknowledgement.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by mamalola19: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2012
when i opend a thread about learning english on nl
i was mocked
some people just waste their time here for nothing
even myself that i am trader i can speak better than some handles
God save us from some bullets on this forum hahaa there are english lessons
on the internet. use time wisely some sentences can send someone to a coma.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2012
yep u heard me i am still a virgin and guess wat i am soooooooo freaken proud of myself.

the beautiful feeling that i feel about myself is priceless, knowing that no one has pop my cherry yet i am damn proud.

and trust me it will continue till the day i find Mr right  ( inshallah)

there is nothing to be ashamed off
is a pride i take in myself, the stage i am in right my king is rare
yep u hear me i am  virgin in the 21 century.
in some people eyes ur  the biggest loser ever( but they opinion don't really matter it only wat i see and wat God himself see. Sex isn't everything out there. but been a virgin at this age is the boom of proud-ness and the dignity i care inside is priceless.

I am sure it will not be easy to stay a virgin as an adult. So how has it been and how do you cope?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.