Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day (18891 Views)

Bleep - not useful / Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Metalgoong(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
Below is[b] Lefulefu[/b] and Mr Cork shopping Val gifts for[b] Onila[/b]  . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
Metalgoong:

Below is[b] Lefulefu[/b] and Mr Cork shopping Val gifts for[b] Onila[/b]  . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL LOL grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by kokoye(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
Metalgoong:

Below is[b] Lefulefu[/b] and Mr Cork shopping Val gifts for[b] Onila[/b] . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy

All kinds of bend down coste.

coste onirin, coste onike, coste alasa.

It's the thought that counts ojare grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Metalgoong(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2012
kokoye:

cheesy

All kinds of bend down coste.

coste onirin, coste onike, coste alasa.

It's the thought that counts ojare grin

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin. . . Thats true!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by SAFO(m): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2012
Nigerians are always so skeptical. LOL I love my people.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by kaykaybaba(m): 3:23am On Feb 11, 2012
*in love with inked_nerd* kiss kiss
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Goshen360(m): 3:31am On Feb 11, 2012
@ Onila,

This is to announce to you that valentine day is canceled for this year worldwide and here is the reason:
14 - 2 - 12 = 0. End of discussion.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Metalgoong(m): 3:48am On Feb 11, 2012
kaykaybaba:

Dey there! . . . . If u want, make u no go find another gal. . . If u keep on waitin for[b] inked_nerd[/b], na im be say [b]Konji [/b]go kill you sooner than later, even before val day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by kaykaybaba(m): 4:05am On Feb 11, 2012
shattap dia my friend! grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by afechosen(m): 5:18am On Feb 11, 2012
Empty cartons is all I see!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by BigBenoski(m): 5:56am On Feb 11, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Honestly, I've never really been a fan of things like this. I can barely stand Christmas talk less Valentine's Day. I said it before and I will say it again, I'm not one of those robotic drones that feels that they need to go along with all these Valentine's Day shenanigans. I'm know the advertising and marketing effects such hyped up "holidays" have on how people act and I have no intentions of feeding into it. I will admit, every once in a while I do join friends or a male companion if they choose to partake in the overall observance or celebration of these things but I can do without them. I know some people use it as a day to express their love to someone or engage in some kind of intimate encounter with someone but for me, that is not necessary. If a guy needs to wait for this one day of the year to tell me he loves or cares about me, I really should question the nature of our relationship. As for those who use it as an opportunity to have sëx with others, I personally don't need this one day of the year to do such things. What makes having sëx with a guy on that day any different from any other day? As a whole, the overall concept of proclaiming your love to someone is nice but this "holiday" is highly unnecessarily in my life. Yes, as a whole taking part in these things can be quite fun and entertaining but its just not a self mandatory thing for me. As for you asking me if my post is a reflection of my real self or my online self, I must tell you, that they are one in the same. Perhaps other people on Nairaland enjoy coming here and putting on some cyber bravado but I don't and to be quite honest I find it to be quite odd that people even take their time out to do such things. I am who I am, and what I present to you and everyone else is the person that I truly am. So I hope that is enough to answer your question.

very true 2 ur handle. Please dont tell me u also dorn coca cola bottle 4 eye glasses
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Olumogun: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2012
I have a val gift to give out, but don't have a Val,

So, ladies, you can apply here

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2012
kaykaybaba:

Awww kiss

Metalgoong:

Dey there! . . . . If u want, make u no go find another gal. . . If u keep on waitin for[b] inked_nerd[/b], na im be say [b]Konji [/b]go kill you sooner than later, even before val day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg leave am.

BigBenoski:

very true 2 ur handle. Please dont tell me u also dorn coca cola bottle 4 eye glasses

lol no I don't have glasses [I used to though], but that is a tale I will tell some other time grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by ufumes(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2012
@topic funny post
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Basics007: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2012
A-ZeD:

Are your posts a reflection of your real self or that of your online self?
Nice question. The answer aint half bad too.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2012
Basics007:

Nice question. The answer aint half bad too.

Well, I answered him undecided
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Basics007: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2012
Ok the guy bought an ipad, macbook and blackberry porsche. So what's the difference btw all of them? Their function overlaps as far as i'm concerned.
As for that LV shoe i was told no LV shoe comes in a nylon wrapper. They come in dust jackets. So this is likely to be a taiwan or even aba made LV.
So guys move on nothing to see here
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Basics007: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Well, I answered him undecided

Well,i gave you credit for that too. And congrats on having so many fans
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2012
Basics007:

Well,i gave you credit for that too. And congrats on having so many fans

Thanks but I don't have fans and thank you--I appreciate the credit. By the way, please forgive me for the way my previous response sounded.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by valencia25(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2012
Thank God i don't have a date, no sweat for me jor
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by mufc009(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2012
Olumogun:

I have a val gift to give out, but don't have a Val,

So, ladies, you can apply here
MY TWIN SISTER IS STILL SINGLE grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Goldieluks: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2012
Like I was saying to my sweet heart yesterday,the only good thing about Valentine is that,it is a season to express love to humanity. Maybe your husband,wife,gf,bf, children,the less priviledge,and so on. It is a special day of 'Love' . I love you baby NL. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Chnges(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2012
Goldieluks grin grin grin grin

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Goldieluks: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2012
What's so funny? ^^ cheesy

I Love you baby NL.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by collins123(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2012
Bankrupt!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Chnges(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

What's so funny? ^^ cheesy

I Love you Ch@nges.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
better grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by wysenas(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2012
Its unfortunate that d concept behind valentine is been abused in this part of d planet.how many people ever care to visit d motherless home,d orphanage or d disables.its more rewarding and add value to life in general when luv is extended to d needy.many people dont even know the idea behind FEB. 14th tagged Valentine's day.one of d commandment says"LOVE YUR NEIGHBOUR THYSELF but not d other way round.the motive behind buying a gift 4 yur wife or gf differs 4rm doing d same 2 d needy.its more rewarding when u do some gd 4 God sake than 4 any other reason.do we even need 2 wait till every 14th FEB. to show luv?lets change our thinking and do whats is right always to make d world a better place 4 all.remember,Action will be judge according to intention.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by onila(f): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2012
wysenas:

Its unfortunate that d concept behind valentine is been abused in this part of d planet.how many people ever care to visit d motherless home,d orphanage or d disables.its more rewarding and add value to life in general when luv is extended to d needy.many people dont even know the idea behind FEB. 14th tagged Valentine's day.one of d commandment says"LOVE YUR NEIGHBOUR THYSELF but not d other way round.the motive behind buying a gift 4 yur wife or gf differs 4rm doing d same 2 d needy.its more rewarding when u do some gd 4 God sake than 4 any other reason.do we even need 2 wait till every 14th FEB. to show luv?lets change our thinking and do whats is right always to make d world a better place 4 all.remember,Action will be judge according to intention.

nice
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by KINGwax(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Honestly, I've never really been a fan of things like this. I can barely stand Christmas talk less Valentine's Day. I said it before and I will say it again, I'm not one of those robotic drones that feels that they need to go along with all these Valentine's Day shenanigans. I'm know the advertising and marketing effects such hyped up "holidays" have on how people act and I have no intentions of feeding into it. I will admit, every once in a while I do join friends or a male companion if they choose to partake in the overall observance or celebration of these things but I can do without them. I know some people use it as a day to express their love to someone or engage in some kind of intimate encounter with someone but for me, that is not necessary. If a guy needs to wait for this one day of the year to tell me he loves or cares about me, I really should question the nature of our relationship. As for those who use it as an opportunity to have sëx with others, I personally don't need this one day of the year to do such things. What makes having sëx with a guy on that day any different from any other day? As a whole, the overall concept of proclaiming your love to someone is nice but this "holiday" is highly unnecessarily in my life. Yes, as a whole taking part in these things can be quite fun and entertaining but its just not a self mandatory thing for me. As for you asking me if my post is a reflection of my real self or my online self, I must tell you, that they are one in the same. Perhaps other people on Nairaland enjoy coming here and putting on some cyber bravado but I don't and to be quite honest I find it to be quite odd that people even take their time out to do such things. I am who I am, and what I present to you and everyone else is the person that I truly am. So I hope that is enough to answer your question.

can we have a break now? Fuckin' narcissist.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Goldieluks: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

better grin grin

La.gbaja.
 tongue tongue
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by InkedNerd(f): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2012
KINGwax:

can we have a break now? Fuckin' narcissist.

If I'm a narcissist, then you're a sniveling cry baby but you don't seem me crying about that. Go take a seat somewhere and find someone else to bïtch and moan to.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Chnges(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2012
What do you mean by la. Gbaja?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange / What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.