Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day (18896 Views)

Bleep - not useful / Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Emylexray(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
PDD2K11:

Associatn of bachelor dey strike on d 14 abeg
jt
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Goldieluks: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

grin grin grin I never believed you've got yoursef a new era dictionary.

Before gullibility is ascertained, the victim might have fallen for the baite don't you think so? *looks @ her from the corner of his eye* Then which of your baite have i fallen captive of?? grin grin

@ the bolded. I'm too old of a bird to be caught with chaff grin grin Who were you trying to discharge? Me? Lol grin grin grin you're not serious!!

If only you have the ability to think critically, you'd have been able to ascertain from my first reply that your a victim of your own gullibilty. Try reading the meaning of words using a diverse approach to it, it would help you a long way, stop sticking to just one meaning only, and stop usin gjust dictionaries to define words, you've got stuffs like bing and google,those search engine are not just there for you to look for insultive words only. Try using it to your own advantage. My 5 pence of advise, take it or leave it! And lastly, stop sounding mean, cause you don't know me neither do I know you, our first time of conversing. Do try and be nice next time. Nuff said!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Chnges(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

If only you have the ability to think critically, you'd have been able to ascertain from my first reply that your a victim of your own gullibilty. Try reading the meaning of words using a diverse approach to it, it would help you a long way, stop sticking to just one meaning only, and stop usin gjust  dictionaries to define words, you've got stuffs like bing and google,those search engine are not just there for you to look for insultive words only. Try using it to your own advantage. My 5 pence of advise, take it or leave it!  And lastly, stop sounding mean, cause you don't know me neither do I know you, our first time of conversing. Do try and be nice next time. Nuff said!
hahahaha lmao!! Do you know what? In an attempt to overhaul your inabilities, you get yourself into trouble. You've googled that already? Seems like its answers differs with location.huh??

Goldieluks?? grin grin grin Very confused being. I see you've got nothing else to say.

Your inability to convey what you have in mind is getting you stucked up and you're now trying to get away with it by saying "do try and be nice next time" That's a bad way of leting go, even a simple minded slowpoke would not accept that and i'll make you kiss the dust!

Point of correction, i think this isn't our first conversation and i'm not mean at all. Just that you're lobes are glidding.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Goldieluks: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

hahahaha lmao!! Do you know what? In an attempt to overhaul your inabilities you get yourself into trouble.

Goldieluks?? grin grin grin Very confused being. I see you've got nothing else to say.

Your inability to convey what you have in mind is getting you stucked up and you're now trying to get away with it by saying "do try and be nice next time" That's a bad way of leting go, even a simple minded slowpoke would not accept that and i'll make you kiss the dust!

Point of correction, i think this isn't our first conversation and i'm not mean at all. Just that you're lobes are glidding.

You are the most clueless human I've ever met online, no offence. Carry go, there's no need beating a dead
horse like you. I thought I was plain enough on my post, and if you don't get it , you I'll never get it even if its pasted in front of your tv. You are free to wallow away with ignorance. Its a free world after all.
This is not a game of competition, you can stick to whatever it is you believe in, and i'd do thesame. You may want to look for a more profitable way to enjoy your weekend dear. This move ain't working for ya, am afraid!
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Chnges(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are the most clueless human I've ever met online, no offence. Carry go, there's no need beating a dead
horse like you. I thought I was plain enough on my post, and if you don't get it , you I'll never get it even if its pasted in front of your tv. You are free to wallow away with ignorance. Its a free world after all.
This is not a game of competition, you can stick to whatever it is you believe in, and i'd do thesame. You may want to look for a more profitable way to enjoy your weekend dear. This move ain't working for ya, am afraid!

hahhahahahahahahahahbhahagahahahaha grin grin grin grin what's ur point Who's swimming in ignorance btwn us two??

You're afraid? Afraid of what? See we've got nothing to argue about. May be i could learn from you!! i don't think i was kicking hard goldie, just feel free to drop your clues, if they're ok, i'll go with you. Simple!!! No need 4 ur bush hunting method.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Goldieluks: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

hahhahahahahahahahahbhahagahahahaha grin grin grin grin what's ur point Who's swimming in ignorance btwn us two??

You're afraid? Afraid of what? See we've got nothing to argue about. May be i could learn from you!! i don't think i was kicking hard goldie, just feel free to drop your clues, if they're ok, i'll go with you. Simple!!! No need 4 ur bush hunting method.

'Am afraid' doesn't mean that am scared of you .DUH! So what your saying is if my opinion is different from yours, then am rapping bullshiit huh? Smh @ your one sided way of reasoning. Go play football with your mate or something, am outta here.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Chnges(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
Sour mouthed ragger morfian. It's not your fault! It's NL's fault for admiting back benchers like you that can only come her to either find a partner, spew rubbish and get scot free or proof your high rate insurgence!!. I dont blame you cos a blind man rules in the land of the blind; You've got the gods to talk to people in ur locality anyhow does not justify the fact that you have to come here and showcase ur enhanced insanity!!! I've tried to be cool to you but it seems lyk u're taking for ignorance. Then, it's high time i show you how psychologically hampered creatures like you should be threated. . . . .*fuming*
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Scash(f): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2012
haha, Mr Ch@nges, abeg eazy o. . .
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by BigBenoski(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2012
*enters d room and hears all the noise* *runs off 2 get a wistle* 'this game needs 2 end, d kids are getn 2 emotional'
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Scash(f): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2012
haha, Mr Ch@nges, abeg eazy o. . .
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by BigBenoski(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
*Runs back in with 3 whistles in mouth. Blows a long shrieking burst, * 'ok kids, game over. U can go home now, moma's worried sick'.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by eghost247(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by Goldieluks: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
Hahahahahahaha NL will never cease to amaze me, the rate at which being judgemental and prejudice can take some people off the hook.
Mtchewww. Pathetic indeed ''spits''.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by obataala(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
To start with,except luv is an article,if so, then,it can be displayed-this is a practical case of treatin love as an article.LOVE is suppose to be celebrated with instinctive enthusiasm with pop of passion. Occassion like this is an opportunity of buoymfou I doubt if its not one of those unrequited love expendition. Enough of the window-dressing.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by obataala(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
obataala:

To start with,except luv is an article,if so, then,it can be displayed-this is a practical case of treatin love as an article.LOVE is suppose to be celebrated with instinctive enthusiasm with pop of passion. Occassion like this is an opportunity of renewed avowal of luv. I doubt if its not one of those unrequited love expedition. Enough of the window-dressing.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by ayolinger(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

If only you have the ability to think critically, you'd have been able to ascertain from my first reply that your a victim of your own gullibilty. Try reading the meaning of words using a diverse approach to it, it would help you a long way, stop sticking to just one meaning only, and stop usin gjust dictionaries to define words, you've got stuffs like bing and google,those search engine are not just there for you to look for insultive words only. Try using it to your own advantage. My 5 pence of advise, take it or leave it! And lastly, stop sounding mean, cause you don't know me neither do I know you, our first time of conversing. Do try and be nice next time. Nuff said!

@Goldieluks, If i were you, i would have stop here (the bold part), than go on with the blind argument, cos to be neutral, i don't see Him reasoning with you, instead being sentimental and taking things personal just to make you accept His view about His thought,

No Offense @Ch@nges, Free the Young Lady cos she's been clear enough,
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by kaykaybaba(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
just came back to re-affirm my tender affection for Inked_nerd tongue kiss kiss
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by ypzilanti: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2012
If you guys in NL have never had the love of a really beautiful woman (inside and outside) that is only interested in you and not your money, you have missed one of the the true joys in Life.

Of course everyone loves gifts and comfort, but the greatest gift you can give a woman who loves you is your time.

You will know cause thats the major demand that you will get from her.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by victorazy(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2012
Poverty. Back in US, woman needed love from her man not moni even most men lives under their women.
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by drjekoyemi: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
you can also download mozat application, and chat with ur fb, twitter, , friends all at once. go to http://phonetechng..com/2012/01/download-mozat-for-phones.html to get the full detail
Re: See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day by AlphaDibia(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Babes are tooo materialistic. Kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.