Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Describe A Pretty Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe A Pretty Lady (4001 Views)

My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe A Pretty Lady by ceyohn(f): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2007
hello nairalanders,
can you please describe a pretty lady as her complexion, high, attack and defence,  you know stuffs like that
Re: Describe A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2007
Fair complexion, moderate height, lot of backsides and hips, and not to big boobs and before i forget should be very neat! grin grin
Re: Describe A Pretty Lady by omega25red(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2007
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

me i have different flavors that l like complexion doesn't matter i love big brown eyes sexy lips a killer smile nice booty average size boobs neat heair style ( hate the over the top weave joints) height doesn't matter and most important a great personality.
Re: Describe A Pretty Lady by almondjoy(f): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
My wife! grin 31 years old. kiss

One with suckable fingers and toes---no corns or calluses or athletes foot!---Yuck!  Well manicured finger and toe nails.  5ft 8 inches tall.  150lbs.  Toffee colored complexion, size 36C cup, waist 28 inches and hips 40inches.  Descent skin type without prepubescent zits or age old blackheads.  Can operate a jag as well as balance on an Okada ride. Ajebutter/kpako combo for the right environment.  Must have multiple personality complex for ultimate satisfaction. cool

Functions well in the bedroom, kitchen, dance floor and able to hold down a man and a job at the same time! cool   Perfect size 8-10.AMERICAN. Shoe size=8 AMERICAN.  Can wear a bikini after having kids, good dental and body hygiene.  Able to manage a bank account and keep ahead one step of every game-including mine. wink

No church goers please!---do not qualify
Re: Describe A Pretty Lady by issue(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2008
for me, a pretty lady can be described in 2 words "NO WAHALA" d rest of her anatomy wont matter much (if &) when she drives u crazy.
Re: Describe A Pretty Lady by sylvao2000(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2008
Just like my mom is who God describe as a pretty lady
Re: Describe A Pretty Lady by vigasimple(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2008
A pretty lady is one with at least average height and built, manners and good characters and carry herself with dignity. No matter how though a woman is should not be an Agbero, it takes away the feminism and everything else is hollow.

Somebody have removed 10 years from their age, otherwise everything else fit 'her' desciption especially the 'multiple personality complex',. I think that is the best self description I have seen in a long while. Good breeder. and have equally change names few times courtsey of SEUN banining and unbanning etc

But like they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. what makes someone beautiful in my own huble opinion is neither their shape, complexion etc, but the contect of their person character.

With good costmetics even the most 'ugly' person can be 'made up' to become a mini model but if they have a questionable character, irrespective of that physical beauty, it is meaningless.

Those are my 2 cents.

In a nutshell you character describe your beauty in my own books. Although a petit lady usually have a very wierd personality, they have that to compensate for lack of height and build.

A very good person will always be beautiful and a bad person wil always be ugly in my own books.
Re: Describe A Pretty Lady by opuro(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2008
a pretty africa woman
this is a beautiful woman

hnmmm lucious boobs hnmm
Re: Describe A Pretty Lady by adeboo(f): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2008
MOI. grin

(1) (Reply)

''my Affair With The Policeman'' Married Woman Caught Having Séx, Reveals Story / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. / ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.