Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women (1806 Views)

Why Are Single Mothers So Desperate And Dishonest? / Are Prenuptial Agreements A Death Knell For Romance? / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by SAFO(m): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2012
Hey cocoa, work, work and more work.

U ready for valentines? If ya guy no come correct. I'll get him in check 4 you  grin
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by freecocoa(f): 12:33am On Feb 11, 2012
Easy with the work o,don't overwork yourself o,the family still needs you. wink

I'm all ready for the val o and I gat a great guy,thanks for looking out for me,I trust what you can do. cheesy
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by modavi: 12:42am On Feb 11, 2012
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by mamalola19: 2:49am On Feb 11, 2012
thank u all for your insults
i appreciate it
i am more than foolish
to bring such to your notice
what is there in having your unclad pictures everywhere
you have nothing to loose,
it would even increase your age

me i escaped and im fine
in ur time it might be diff
i am sure few women got the message
so who cares about the rest duh
bye bye
Re: Desperate And Dangerous An Advise For Romance Section Women by toyemz(f): 5:27am On Feb 11, 2012
@OP

personally i feel that you ve got it all wrong
no one is against the advice that you are giving out here
its just that you seem to be giving it out in riddles
if there is one he devil( among several) that you have discovered
and you feel that it is your duty to warn others about
then go the whole hog, name and shame!
we'd say thank you
but you go on about 'unclad sisters' and someone spiking your drink,
sounds like an uncompleted story line.

From my heart though i hope you give the guy a hefty slap once you had realised what he had done
i would have called the police
thank you once more for bringing it to light
though not completely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? / The Girl Of My Dream / Do You Want Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To Be Kinkier Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.