Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Confused Love Life: Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused Love Life: Please Help! (1131 Views)

Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? / Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... / Confused Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Love Life: Please Help! by chima84(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2012
[b]
Advice please

I am currently doing a lot of thinking wrt my love life , I have had a couple of relationships abt 6,
The first left without a reason, de 2nd) (Ezinne)I had dated for over 3yrs left cos I wasn’t really so ready for serious commitment considering I was on NYSC den, she wanted me to propose but how can I propose to a lady wen I am still NYSC am de first and have younger ones still in school, If I had done dat, at any thing I am doin, my mind would always strike that I have a lady waitng and I don’t think its gonna be so good with my productivity,.

I dated this ezinne for a while, she is quiite irascible and flare at de least provocation cos she wants me to be perfect, even wen other see my output as good, she wants somethin better, I liked her so much and was takin so much and my goal wast to try change her.
Wash her cloths , cooked and dd so much other stupid stuff just to tryin so she don’t always get pissed and in turn try correct some anormalies in her attitude.

She has a good heart, very generous and wise , the only issue was that she gets angry so easily and not good at s3x. I wanna get married and stay marrried and not hop around cos my wife don’t do it.

So after my NYSC I got a small job and wen I relocated, things finally shattered apart and she left though we currently re best of friends but no intimacy,
I ve been into 3 relationships in de past 2years and yet I am not happy(always feel the lady will walk away though I ve really worked on myself),

I have had bad experiences in the past and 3 ladies had to jilt me at a stretch before this Ezy left too.
Ezy has an effect on me, she complements me, am a little soft in mind and she knows how to make me be de man.
I am just so confused now.

NB, wen I was dating her, irrespective of the fact that she doesn’t bleep me well(once in a bue moon), I was over faithful to her.
Also before she left, her temperament level has really gone down, she is no more that always-angry-at-me fellow I started wit.

Can yu guys help with advice please[/b]
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by Dyt(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2012
wat exactly do u want now?
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by chima84(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
i just need to get out of dis mess and make decisions with respect to my life, my future, my happiness.

i just want to be happy, forget abt my past and move on or should go back and make some compromise that i dont know how dire its gonna be in de future and how much i can put up wit
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by MrCork17: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
chima84.  Bro.   Mrs Chima  is available. She's  single, slightly sensitive, slightly stressful, slightly ok and loves only IBO men.   Trusss  me! wink
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by IZUKWU(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
Do you want to go back to ezinne
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by chima84(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mr, Cork:

chima84.  Bro.   Mrs Chima  is available. She's  single, slightly sensitive, slightly stressful, slightly ok and loves only IBO men.   Trusss  me! wink
lol, hope u saw the prefix abi title in her name

IZUKWU:

Do you want to go back to ezinne
thats de confusion bro, just feelin i may not be able to meet a lady thats gonna make me feel as she does and make up slightly were she lacks
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
Pray to God to show u the way forward
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by GWslim(f): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
Don't be confused all u need is to wait a little till your own come.
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by slimyem: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
your problem is you havent made a decision.
Do you want to go back to Ezinne or you want to start fresh with someone else.the answer lies with you.
Decide,follow through it and see how it goes.you cant be certain of how it'll turn out but its worth a risk.take it!
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by chima84(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
@tayo, thanks
@GW,  i appreciate
@slimyem, the major issue i have now is decision making, but i will try , merci
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by kpolli(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
my english level just decreased. . . don't understand ur post one bit
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by Dyt(f): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^ lol
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by MrCork17: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Bro. Mrs Chima dates anything and she looks like Beyounsi's mum. trussss me. She slightly preety though undecided
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by God2man(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
Failure is an opportunity to start again more intelligently. You need to start again by opening a new chapter on another relationship. How do you this? First thing first, retrace yourself back to God. You cannot enter into ancient instituition called marriage without connecting to the one who establish it. God has a plan for you. It all depends on the side you turn to God.
There is no perfect man or perfect woman, we have our limitations and shortcoming. If you are looking for the perfect lady, then you will continue to wait endlessly. Are you perfect? We always say NO. So, how do you expect perfection from your partner.
However, you can still get the will of God for your life. Only if you can be engaged with those things that will attract God's favour. The truth is that when it comes to marriage you need the favour of God,kindness of heaven for a divine partner.
Be a lover and friend of God. Be merciful. Be humble. Show kindness. Pray always, and add fasting to it. Above all, be patient. Do not rush. WAIT. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by chima84(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^^
thanks a lot, i so appreciate dis, God bles yu too, amen
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by MrCork17: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
God2man:

Failure is an opportunity to start again more intelligently. You need to start again by opening a new chapter on another relationship. How do you this? First thing first, retrace yourself back to God. You cannot enter into ancient instituition called marriage without connecting to the one who establish it. God has a plan for you. It all depends on the side you turn to God.
There is no perfect man or perfect woman, we have our limitations and shortcoming. If you are looking for the perfect lady, then you will continue to wait endlessly. Are you perfect? We always say NO. So, how do you expect perfection from your partner.
However, you can still get the will of God for your life. Only if you can be engaged with those things that will attract God's favour. The truth is that when it comes to marriage you need the favour of God,kindness of heaven for a divine partner.
Be a lover and friend of God. Be merciful. Be humble. Show kindness. Pray always, and add fasting to it. Above all, be patient. Do not rush. WAIT. God bless you. God2man.   

Bro But Nigerian women are always givin us stress.  They need prayers! angry
Re: Confused Love Life: Please Help! by God2man(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
There is no stress free life. Good thing does not come easily. Relationship is all about giving and forgiving. Women are weak, so, you need to live with them with knowledge and also show love to them.
How do you live with the weaker vessel God has given you? It means, when both of you are running, you need to wait for her, if you continue to run without waiting for your partner, the relationship will suffer. That is why the yoruba use to say, a patient man is the only person that can make marriage work. Patient is vital. Calm down. Think. Use wisdom. Wisdom is the correct application of knowledge.
Pray for God's blessing on your relationship, becuase it is the spiritual that control the physical. There are evil forces working day and night to destroy marriage. You need to counter them, you need to stop them. Not only by your prayer, but by your good CHARACTER. Things don't just happen,it must have been provoked from the spiritual realm. Watch,then you pray. God bless you. God2man.

(1) (Reply)

2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . / Can This Be Possible? / How To Seduce Any Virgo Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.