Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Seun, You Are A Coward ! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, You Are A Coward ! (4807 Views)

SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth / Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Ufeolorun(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2012
Negro_natns omolomo sad,Ibinu!  omo Odu'a grin grin wink

You are obviously been used as a scapegoat because your contributions on this platform can only be rivaled by few,who else could be used to send a strong message.You allowed some of these guys get to you,Olohun!If you try see through some of the usual comments/posts they make you will realize that they are just a flipping cover up for serious and unfounded complex,put this in mind and you will see yourself ignoring them.Temper your nationalism with political correctness my friend,it's necessary.

Mr.Osewa shouldn't allow himself to be intimidated through blackmail.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Rhino4dm: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2012
No. He lives in USA  and he is well to do, financially.cool I wonder what you stand to gain by peddling lies.

I know that cos he is my friend and brother. Can we move on? . . .

odiaero:

He cant afford it, just check how long he has not been online, that will tell u his last ID was used in a cyber cafe that got the IP ban too, today in naija is sunday, he is waiting badly for cafe to open maybe by 2pm, lwkmd.   Welldone Seun, atleast i can read through the political section without seeing any digusting tribal comments

Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Wily2wily: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
I am Dancing now
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Koikoi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
@op you should know that the boss's always right. relax and enjoy your sentence. no one's above the law.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

No. He lives in USA  and he is well to do, financially.cool I wonder what you stand to gain by peddling lies.

I know that cos he is my friend and brother. Can we move on? . . .

Which of the USA, United State of Agriculture? we can move on when he stop all those digusting tribal languages here
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Rhino4dm: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
Atlanta, Goergia. United State of America. . . .and that dude is very very very rich, more than what you can ever think of. Don't let the things you have no control over bothers you. Some peeps may want to define your unprovoked attack as envy. Move on!!.

odiaero:

Which of the USA, United State of Agriculture? we can move on when he stop all those digusting tribal languages here
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Atlanta, Goergia. United State of America. . . .and that dude is very very very rich, more than  what you can ever think of.   Don't let the things you have no control over bothers you. Some peeps may want to define your unprovoked attack as envy. Move on!!.

Me am very very very broke that i can afford to buy two houses in Palm Island dubai, and also lease a yacht for two years, so u can see that am broke, but yet richer than your rich friend, mtcheeeeeeeeeeee, dont talk about money, cos ur friend got none, instead face the topic we are in
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Wily2wily: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
nah true u talk, the Guy no get money
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Rhino4dm: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
odiaero:

Me am very very very broke that i can afford to buy two houses in Palm Island dubai, and also lease a yacht for two years, so u can see that am broke, but yet richer than your rich friend, mtcheeeeeeeeeeee, dont talk about money, cos ur friend got none, instead face the topic we are in

Rhino.4dm:

Atlanta, Goergia. United State of America. . . .and that dude is very very very rich, more than what you can ever think of. Don't let the things you have no control over bothers you. Some peeps may want to define your unprovoked attack as envy. Move on!!.

Since you said we should get back to the topic, then thats we shall do.

No be lie, o lowo noni, baba God noni. Sa fi oremi nle, se oti gbo? cheesy
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^ Yes, mo tigbo grin
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
Shai na mo oti gbo? ehehehe, still learning to write in yoruba
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
Another example of threads where they start and when ppl respond in kind they would go and report or whine to mods

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846721.0.html
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by ziga: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by HotieTima(f): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin lol

his not that bad.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
Tribalism is actually a critical part of society. it is the glue that ensures growth and survival of a group of people. The only problem is that Tribalism is not good for Nation-building because it causes friction, ethnic-violence, blissful ignorance, enhanced-stooopidity, viral-idiocy and cataclysmic buffonery. It is the sort of phenomenon we are witnessing on Nairaland today
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by ziga: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
Another example thread.

Started by you know who.

But when things turn sour, we start to hear complaints flying all over the place.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-869318.0.html
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by seanet02: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
Negro don't be deterred by the agent of yiboos. Use a dynamic ip changer. Hot spot shield cost just $6 to $8 and you will get 20 ips.
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by phreakabit(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
smiley        smiley        smiley     cheesy         cheesy         cheesy       cheesy   cheesy   cheesy   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by seenoevil1: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2012
seanet02:

Negro don't be deterred by the agent of yiboos. Use a dynamic ip changer. Hot spot shield cost just $6 to $8 and you will get 20 ips.

ROFLMAO . ALUTA THE TRIBALISM STRUGGLE CONTINUES , BUNCH OF LOW LIFE SCUMBAGS , WE MUST SANITIZE NAIRALAND AND ERADICATE TRIBALISM , IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DO LIKE "YOUR GUY" AND DRINK RAT POISON grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by ACM10: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
seanet02:

Negro don't be deterred by the agent of yiboos. Use a dynamic ip changer. Hot spot shield [size=18pt]cost just $6 to $8[/size] and you will get 20 ips.

Oh yeah

He must pay to be a tribal bigot

grin
Re: Seun, You Are A Coward ! by OAM4J: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
OK. Noted.

(1) (2) (3)

Naija Singles In Canada / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.