Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! (8175 Views)

Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2012
manny4life:

I will help, as long as my information is kept "strictly confidential". I will pay through PayPal, besides I'm willing to assist with more than $8. Let me know, I can do it ASAP.
Jus in case your handle happens to b Trey Songz,are u scared I might fall in line with my toasting skils? worry not dear your details are safe and strictly confidential.Thanks for your support

shanda:

please send account details to me.
OchukoII:

Please send me the account details. I am a corper so I may not be able to do very much, but I will be willing to help. Would also speak to a few people.
poweredcom:

Paypal? for where for Nigeria, I beg make una post account details Jare, na wa ooo for the poster abi na here we go scan 1000Naira note post am , make una print am out,  grin
Akanniade:

pls send me acct details
ceejayluv:

Easylife6@yahoo.co.uk
peddylinko:

Send Details

Do You Guys Have A Website For Your NGO Project:, Things You have Done, Been Doing, Would Like To Do E.T.C.

I Can Build One For You For Free And Be A Sponsor.
lilvonz:

pls, account details to femilofin@yahoo.com.
Guys i no it seems a bit here and there, but pls pls and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Badosky is actually kneeling down in front of her PC pleading, go to the initial thread created for the project and ask for the account details.This thread is another approach to stream traffic,we are desperate to reach our goal hence y another strategy been the [b]1K4NK1K[/b]was put in place.D link below would take you directly to our [b] FIRE SQUAD [/b]aka donation collectors.

Thanks for your support guys

God bless!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by juman(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
I'm on it.
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
Am in pls
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
Am in.
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by phuckNL: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2012
Why cant you post the account details so that anyone who wants to donate can do so without having to send emails to every single sympathizer. Abi na PERSONAL ACCOUNT you they use.
Post the account details. Some people that are not even registered on this site will be able to see it and then pay in money. This is Nigeria we are talking about here na.
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by manny4life(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Jus in case your handle happens to b Trey Songz,are u scared I might fall in line with my toasting skils? worry not dear your details are safe and strictly confidential.Thanks for your support

Thanks for your support guys

God bless!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html

LOL, I'm not Trey at all.

My email is manny4life@gmail.com
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by damoskiy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
i have been seeing threads abt dis.i know its nt a spam but pls open an acct in her name E.g save perx.one of you would be a signatory and a member of her family instead of using a personal acct.just an idea thou.so you can post it here.it wpould be better and easier for you guys.cheers
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2012
send acct details to gzibiri@yahoo.com
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by maclatunji: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
damoskiy:

i have been seeing threads abt dis.i know its nt a spam but pls open an acct in her name E.g save perx.one of you would be a signatory  and a member of her family instead of using a personal acct.just an idea thou.so you can post it here.it wpould be better and easier for you guys.cheers

Do me a favour and send this same message to nairalandcharity@gmail.com . I couldn't agree with you more. You are so on point.
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by mischi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2012
HI how can I contribute from the uk.pls send me acct details .cheers
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
damoskiy:

i have been seeing threads abt dis.i know its nt a spam but pls open an acct in her name E.g save perx.one of you would be a signatory  and a member of her family instead of using a personal acct.just an idea thou.so you can post it here.it wpould be better and easier for you guys.cheers
I replied earlier to sum1 dat Perx's case was picked up due to d state of Emergency,I repeat d charity aint registered sir.D accounts bin used atm are personal accounts,if ur suggestions are put in to place den it means everytime d org takes on a case a new account will be opened,am sorry I don't see much sense in that.However if Perx,her family and others buy into ur idea den IMO I think Ceasyc should handle this not d charity.Ceasyc bin d closest family member of Perx we have online will also b able to set up a paypal account dat wud b available to folks donating outside Nigeria,also in line dey can open a personal account for Perx.Dat said and if applied,it shouldn't b a problem posting the account details den.Hope I was more helpful

Regards!
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by MPEROR: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2012
Please send account detail to

UDOETA@YAHOO.COM

THANKS
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by shmerje: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2012
pls send acct details to
shmerje@yahoo.com
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by greall12(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2012
Send me account details
Biola_oyewunmi@yahoo.com Or Oyewunmi_biola at yahoo
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by microgiant: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2012
I'm in.
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2012
I'm in for this. Send me account details to
yorke_gee@yahoo.c0m
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by johnsonpal: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2012
Can u guys post the damn account number here!!
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by DrummaBoy(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2012
Pls fwd account details to me. I would donate 1K towards the cause
Wishing her speedy recovery
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2012
yorke:

I'm in for this. Send me account details to
yorke_gee@yahoo.c0m
Still waiting for the account details please!
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by dyllie: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2012
Account details pls?
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by dyllie: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2012
A lot of people who are not registered members may want to donate, don't expect every one to open a nairaland account just so he can put up his email. So please put up an account number. You are losing the lady a lot of money.
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by chyket(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2012
Send the acct no to chikemaduabum@yahoo.com
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2012
dyllie:

A lot of people who are not registered members may want to donate, don't expect every one to open a nairaland account just so he can put up his email. So please put up an account number. You are losing the lady a lot of money.

Who is loosing her a lot of money?thread starter or campaigners? Mr oga I have explained to folkS on here wot d situation is,if u noticed d thread starter said he's sick so am jus here as a friend of Perx to handle d little I can.If guys are willing  to donate registering to donate shouldn't b a problem, at least if you gona b of help u shouldn't see d procedure dat stressful.We appreciate your co-operation

@ALL that left emails
I repeat go to d link I left and request for d ac info,i have explained why account info can't b posted publicly.Donation collectors can only be reached there,if you also have any queries/suggestion make it known.

Urs truly Badosky kiss

Link -   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2012
yorke:

Still waiting for the account details please!
I got it. Thanks!
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2012
Send account details to jazzpha(at)ymail.com
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by NoQualms1(f): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
Account info, please.
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by DrummaBoy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
Paid in my bit moments ago
Pls keep us updated on her welfare
May God restore her health
Cheers!
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by xammy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
account number
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by maclatunji: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
DrummaBoy:

Paid in my bit moments ago
Pls keep us updated on her welfare
May God restore her health
Cheers!

Thank you very much and God bless, you can always get updates on Perx here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.608.html . This thread is an extension of the efforts being made there.
Re: We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! by manny4life(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
Sent. I had to use my bank because they were gonna charge me a fee if I used card. It should take about two to three business days to clear, I hope she feels better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Bvn (Bank Verification Number) All About And Why Does One Has To Do It / Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday / Can A Man "RAPE" His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.