Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (107514 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Softmirror: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2023
slowice:

I strongly advise you buy two bottles. You shall be heart broken and will need double portion to rest.

EVEN THE SOUTH EAST IS NOT SURE FOR PETER OBI. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GeneralDae: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2023
slowice:

I strongly advise you buy two bottles. You shall be heart broken and will need double portion to rest.
But Obi is not known in the North and many hinterlands across the country.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by slowice(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

But Obi is not known in the North and many hinterlands across the country.

Do you want to see a working Nigeria in your life time or not? No good man will ever be president if the people haven't had enough bullshit and strongly desire change.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by slowice(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Softmirror:

EVEN THE SOUTH EAST IS NOT SURE FORE PETER OBI. grin

Add seeing a psychiatrist to that double dose of sniper grin kolo yaff enter the hatred grin
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GeneralDae: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2023
slowice:

Do you want to see a working Nigeria in your life time or not? No good man will ever be president if the people haven't had enough bullshit and strongly desire change.
Sure but why are you so sure your good man is gooder than my good man?

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2023
slowice:

Your fathers and uncles on the first page said Obi was a failure as a governor grin grin

Why should we believe you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by slowice(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2023
donbrowser:

Your fathers and uncles on the first page said Obi was a failure as a governor grin grin

Why should we believe you?

If you are an adult then you don't have to believe me. I mean you Ve a working brain,use it well and you won't need to believe anyone but yourself 🙂
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2023
slowice:

If you are an adult then you don't have to believe me. I mean you Ve a working brain,use it well and you won't need to believe anyone but yourself 🙂

If you have a working brain, you won't come here to tell us your uncles and dads that said Peter Obi was a failure on the first page were actually drunk or are they tribalists too? Maybe Tinubu also payed them?

Which part of your brain is working please so we can help you understand what this thread is all about properly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by slowice(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2023
donbrowser:

If you have a working brain, you won't come here to tell us your uncles and dads that said Peter Obi was a failure on the first page were actually drunk or are they tribalists too? Maybe Tinubu also payed them?

Which part of your brain is working please so we can help you understand what this thread is all about properly

Poor brain dead urchin
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Occurstaem(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
slowice:

Poor brain dead urchin
Rest man.
I know you will vote wisely, those criticizing Obi don't want us to see the thread in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7575527/old-threads-anambra-people-cursing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GeneralDae: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
slowice:

Poor brain dead urchin
Why are you supporting Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Truth hurts
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
GeneralDae:

Why are you supporting Peter Obi?
He's way transparent than the recycled corrupt people pushing their selves up there by all means

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Occurstaem:

Rest man.
I know you will vote wisely, those criticizing Obi don't want us to see the thread in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7575527/old-threads-anambra-people-cursing
These threads opened my eyes look, so Obi is worse than I thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Doyou2019: 3:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Aldol:

These threads opened my eyes look, so Obi is worse than I thought

You're a fool if you think the thief you support comes anywhere close to Obi in terms of integrity and self discipline.
Awon Thiefnuuuubuuuu barawo supporters.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Okay
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Doyou2019:

You're a fool if you think the thief you support comes anywhere close to Obi in terms of integrity and self discipline.
u are the obvious fool here sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Doyou2019:

No worry it's just 24 hrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Zero to obi
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Doyou2019:

sorry enh ..you are the one that sounds obviously stupid on this tread
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by MrFourSHIRTS: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
i dont know what he is doing ooo
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
He should be in jail by now
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gift96: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dsalvo:
Lol. Internet never forget even when deceitful trolls try to rewrite history and proclaim the failure called Obi a saint and performer.
no one can rewrite history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gift96: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
ToyinDipo:
I have always had a funny feeling about this Obi guy, never convinced by his speeches, always sounded like a con man but wasn't sure.
Now here it is. Man fit not win in his state during election.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Gift96:
lol
Not impossible 😞
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gift96: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
I never expected much from a man whose voice rattles like a teenage lady's.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thank God for APC

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by kingboy(m): 4:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice thread , whoever dug this deserves an award .
As we go voting today I have this summary
One man came saying he has no shoes growing up, we voted for him...scammed
Another came and said he has 2 houses and a few cattle (integrity), we voted for him...greatest scam.
At this point to more pity party I will vote a man who is ruthless in getting result and not somebody trying to scam us with his sweet talk without a validated track record .
...I do not need my president to visit the filling station to pay for fuel used by his convoy. Hell no .
I so submit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 4:35am On Feb 25, 2023
kingboy:
Nice thread , whoever dug this deserves an award .
As we go voting today I have this summary
One man came saying he has no shoes growing up, we voted for him...scammed
Another came and said he has 2 houses and a few cattle (integrity), we voted for him...greatest scam.
At this point to more pity party I will vote a man who is ruthless in getting result and not somebody trying to scam us with his sweet talk without a validated track record .
...I do not need my president to visit the filling station to pay for fuel used by his convoy. Hell no .
I so submit
Truly internet never lies, thank God for internet oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
You can see for yourself
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by lexylaw40: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thank God for Tinubu
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shakara don end oo

end oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply)

President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.