Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (106024 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

He did little or nothing as governor of Anambra state. He was an unpopular and uninspiring governor like Ikpeazu, Okowa etc during his time. If we are to rank top 29 governors since 1999, he won’t even make it to the list.

After leaving office, he rebranded and started talking about China and giving fake statistics. There is a reason is campaign has never been about what he achieved as governor but what China did. He has no record to run on.
Propaganda, Peter Obi is the best Governor Nigeria has produced since 1999

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Reality3080: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247
Helinues
Igbo

This is the Peter obi that they are trying to tell us he’s an angel,d same peter obi that they are trying to tell us he’s d best thing ever

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by SEYIKP(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
The same Peter obi. The president of federal republic of Twitter.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by mycar: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

He lied he doesn't have a house outside Anambra but we now know he got a house in the UK.

Do you have any video evidence to back it up ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by joeyfire(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
chuksikem:

i doubt bro, methinks soludo should give the governorship another shot, he will definitely win this time around PDP or no PDP our eyes are now open.

No bro, ajah's cool, the storm was not that bad in graceland, buzz me when you are around, we can gist over a bottle of beer you know, nwanne di n''mba, lol cool cool

Chai! I didn't see your reply until 10 years after. I repent of my post concerning Peter Obi. Meanwhile is the the bottle of beer offer still standing? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by aniomadei1975: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Peter and the disabled in Anambra

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reality3080:
but d same man wants to become d president now n they are telling us he’s d best
Who amongst all those men vying for the same post are any better than him? None! undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Echoban: 1:02am On Jun 11, 2022
dominique:
Nairalanders can dig out dead threads sha grin

Don't u think u LL need to push this to FP again??

Let's see the fraudulent these people are trying to shove our throat.

No wonder wen u ask them what are the Archievement of PO, they turn violent or rather start telling u he left 75B, shared laptop, shared school bus and some petty local govt type of arxhievement.

Chai.

Lalasticlala . FP abeg.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by jogojogo: 1:49am On Jun 11, 2022
I have said it time without number. Peter Obi's rating on infrastructure is extremely poor.
He did well in Education
Was prudent and left Anambara in no debt.

Peter Obi did not come near Kwankoso not Tinubu in terms of performance as Governor. The kind of hype you hear online, I begin to wonder if there is another Peter Obi

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tennessee85: 6:28am On Jun 11, 2022
jogojogo:
I have said it time without number. Peter Obi's rating on infrastructure is extremely poor.
He did well in Education
Was prudent and left Anambara in no debt.

Peter Obi did not come near Kwankoso not Tinubu in terms of performance as Governor. The kind of hype you hear online, I begin to wonder if there is another Peter Obi
What do you mean by Peter Obi left Anambra with no debt? As in, Anambra had no debt, whether domestic and external, when Obi left office? How's that possible?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by haffaze777(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2022
This thread will be used going forwardgrin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by NlandMumuTooMuc: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lekison(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Everywhere red grin

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Interesting, nairaland is trending on Twitter because of this thread......

A good way to demarket Peter obi for presidency, too bad it was created my his own people

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Tennessee85:
What do you mean by Peter Obi left Anambra with no debt? As in, Anambra had no debt, whether domestic and external, when Obi left office? How's that possible?

Yeah, they were debt free when Peter obi left...... He even left about 76billion naira in the state account and had about 500 million dollars saved in a foreign account for the state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ribbit: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2022
dominique:
Nairalanders can dig out dead threads sha grin

serious digging. grin

Madridguy are you working for Julius berger?

13 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by pacino26(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
The best the Op and his cohorts came up with is his inability to fix federal roads

Guess they also forget his intervention on the Asaba bridge/Upper Iweka and the later rehabilitation of the Amansea end coming in from Enugu. If this is what they could dig up, then I applaud their ignorance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by silentshots: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2022
chuksikem:
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts, cry cry

Wish soludo had won , undecided undecided

Peter Obi left government a little more than 8yrs and you're faulting him for potholes? grin

You didn't blame the past administration of Obiano. Well ,agenda must agend.

Modified: I didn't know the thread was created in 2012 so, pls stop reminding me that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donAlvan: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Compare to Atiku and Tinubu, he’s an A Candidate!
He’s not sick
He’s not a thief!
He has the zeal, ideologies and passion to make Nigeria great again.
My vote is for peter obi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by bluefilm: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Why did somebody from Twitter direct me to this thread of 2012?

Please I am only interested in moving forward.

Backwards never.

Peter Obi is a goal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donAlvan: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2022
So Anambra & Igbo people you have this man since and you hide him? You people are very selfish. Now all of us must enjoy him come 2023.
Peter Obi will be a blessing to this nation. If we miss him, we will regret this. Aggressive campaign for me now.
DonAlvan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by bluefilm: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2022
silentshots:

Peter Obi left government a little more than 8yrs and you're faulting him for potholes? grin

You didn't blame the past administration of Obiano. Well ,agenda must agend.

Yes, agenda must agend

But the idiot you are replying to left Nairaland in 2012.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by fyneguy: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:
If he wasn't good then, how come Anambra is still ruled by APGA, Like they say, You will know how good one is when he leaves office.

Because his successor. Obiano, dissociated himself from Obi's misgovernance

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by fyneguy: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
My memory of Peter Obi's years tell me he was a fraud. But he is better than Atiku, a greater fraud.

But I believe the current Obi is better than the one that was Governor. This one studied Economics as SEC Chairman, has seen life a second time and prays the Rosary.

Nigeria needs a Christian this time around, not another muslim.

Therefore one Hail Mary for the only Christian in the race, except God wants to miraculously bring someone better. Peace and progress. Afterall we should pray the Lord of the harvest, that he may send labourers into His own harvest. That is how good leaders are obtained. Not necessarily by human prudence.

To cut story short we will vote the fraud. Of the three (Tinubu, Obi, Atiku) he is the least fraud. Since you want the truth that is the truth. All three are frauds and he is the least fraud. God help us.

Ok. Some of us prefer Tinubu.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by fyneguy: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
dplordx:

See this super-mumu I worked in a Anambra for 2 years when he was governor, the state was a real sheeeet hole then. I was almost kidnapped then, the werey na Abuja and Lagos him dey live for that Time. Ppl Dey craze oh, na this scammer dem come Dey come dey shout up and down

You really were familiar with his style. He and Anyim hijacked Jonathan's govt, influencing appointments and all sorts.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by silentshots: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2022
bluefilm:

Yes, agenda must agend

But the idiot you are replying to left Nairaland in 2012.
God, grin I didn't even check the date the thread was created. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Misterdhee1(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who amongst all those men vying for the same post are any better than him? None! undecided
Lol is even comparable to him. At least this thread is a proof ��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Misterdhee1(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2022
This thread is goated ��

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by madridguy(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Baba I just dey but our mission is to continue to expose their lies.

The biggest election campaign machinery will soon be rolled out, the sophistication never seen before.

ribbit:
serious digging. grin

Madridguy are you working for Julius berger?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by fyneguy: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:
Do you have any video evidence to back it up ?

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPgijQhbA0

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.