Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8746439 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10009) (10010) (10011) (10012) (10013) (10014) (10015) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Expert17:

Show us Pep's H2H with other great managers (SAF, Ancelloti, Wenger, etc) lets check something grin
why didn't you include ole ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olephobes una dey very funny.

Pep wins the carabao cup, should he just walk away? cheesy

But will pep brag about winning the carabao cup grin

That's the question. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Its a semi final
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
ChristoBam:

What point are you trying to make gangan?

My point is Mourinho’s defensiveness can win games.

He’s the only manager on the planet that could have won today’s final but the media went after him that he was too negative.

They hired a positive manager that played exactly like Jose but minus the results Jose would have gotten.

You also opined they were positive before Jose but I just produced the evidence that they parked the bus against Pep’s teams each time. So the negative tactics isn’t the issue - something else is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
patrickmuf:
I am tipping Denmark as the dark horses...
Denmark ke? don't they have like only one decent player in Erikson?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:

Great managers not Simple tacticians
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:
lol, wetin e come be?

Which teams played the semifinal leading to the Super Cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
patrickmuf:
And you said the EPL, FA Cup and Caraboa Cup are lcoal trophies, you said it, not me...Receipts abound.

Yes they are local trophies, which is what you dared Pep to come do. To prove himself in the Local England

He has already won the CL, he doesnt need to be in England to win a CL

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Illimitable:

My point is Mourinho’s defensiveness can win games.

He’s the only manager on the planet that could have won today’s final but the media went after him that he was too negative.

They hired a positive manager that played exactly like Jose but minus the results Jose would have gotten.

You also opined they were positive before Jose but I just produced the evidence that they parked the bus against Pep’s teams each time. So the negative tactics isn’t the issue - something else is.

Like it won dyano enddnekdmdhsmskn? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
KingTom:
Matteo darmian scores another winner, truly there's no place like home grin

Look at what conte is doing with Inter.. Just two years and there’s a wide difference. They are about to win Serie A.

Ole gollum is about to use 3 seasons to arrange Man Utd DNA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Joezinho:

Look at what conte is doing with Inter.. Just two years and there’s a wide difference. They are about to win Serie A.

Let's employ cuntay then cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Joezinho:

Omo you no dey disappoint grin oya na make we kuku pour fuel for Gas cooker grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
KingAlabi:

Like it won dyano enddnekdmdhsmskn? cheesy

It’s won him 25 trophies.

Ole’s ultra attacking progressive football cannot even get past teams like Leicester or Wolves. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Expert17:

Great managers not Simple tacticians
Simple tactician actually have a better record against baldie than the aforementioned "Great Managers"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Yes they are local trophies, which is what you dared Pep to come do. To prove himself in the Local England

He has already won the CL, he doesnt need to be in England to win a CL
He had already won league titles...Caraboa Cup is local, Manchester City had won it before alongside the FA Cup and EPL, he was hired to win the UCL and until he wins it, he remains a failure in the European scene...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:
Ole has a decent record against Pep tho grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:
That spurs stands a better chance with Jose than with Mason?

Check my previous posts. That's not what my argument was about. Spurs definitely had a better chance with Jose. But I think he'd have lost today.

Jose takes any match against United like a cup final. There's nothing he'd have loved more than to beat United last week. But he still got whipped.

Don't think today would have been different.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s won him 25 trophies.

Ole’s ultra attacking progressive football cannot even get past teams like Leicester or Wolves. grin

One was currently sacked disgraceful, na Burnley next shey? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Illimitable:

Which teams played the semifinal leading to the Super Cup.
Last seasons was Bayern vs PSG and Sevilla vs Inter cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:
Simple tactician actually have a better record against baldie than the aforementioned "Great Managers"

Are you an/a

Olephobe or ole-sexual or fencist ? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:
Him reasoning no reach this one na !!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:

You said Super Cup is a final.

Who played Super Cup semifinals? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
KingAlabi:

Let's employ cuntay then cheesy grin

No diss to your ole the accursed leprechaun but had man utd given Conte the job he would have succeeded with utd and probably have a trophy by now..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ole has reach 67 points as against 66 total last year.

Progress.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:
Denmark ke? don't they have like only one decent player in Erikson?
Hojberg is Danish, Schone is Danish, Kasper Schmeichel is Danish, Braithwaite is Danish too as is Dolberg and Poulsen...Need I add Christensen, Kjaer etc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Omoooooo we go reach page 11,000 by midnight grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Illimitable:

You said Super Cup is a final.

Who played Super Cup semifinals? cheesy

Gombe United vs Abiola Babes; Udoji United vs Kogi Teachers

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Joezinho:

No diss to your ole the accursed leprechaun but had man utd given Conte the job he would have succeeded with utd and probably have a trophy by now..
Diss aside then
I personally don't like cuntay's pattern of play though, na him, allegri, Simeone and mou get the same pattern, and I dread it. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
ChristoBam:

Check my previous posts. That's not what my argument was about. Spurs definitely had a better chance with Jose. But I think he'd have lost today.

Jose takes any match against United like a cup final. There's nothing he'd have loved more than to beat United last week. But he still got whipped.

Don't think today would have been different.

He got beat because his eyes were set on the final. Mou told his players to reduce the PPPDA so they don’t get injured.

There is no way Mourinho would have lost today because Pep was also eyeing their European game and he would have taken off his main players for the bigger prize - something Jose didn’t have to worry about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
KingAlabi:

Are you an/a

Olephobe or ole-sexual or fencist ? cheesy
Pogba, Black Ronaldo, Black RvP, Black messi, Thiery Martial Fc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Joezinho:

Onigbinde, Keshi, Amodu,Joe Erico, Tunde Disu, Gbenga Ogunbote will will at least the Carabao Cup before the accursed failure shrimpface.

Conte sef is a stretch too far.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
weedtaker:
Pogba, Black Ronaldo, Black RvP, Black messi, Thiery Martial Fc.
That's a loooooonnnnngggg list.

But you see the bolded, thunda fire am. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10009) (10010) (10011) (10012) (10013) (10014) (10015) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.