Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876465 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
^^^

Your case is like that of a man riding Keke Napep laughing at the man in the Meredes with broken tail light. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Some statistics:

Possession: Man United is 1st with 61.8%, followed by Arsenal, Tottenham, Man City, Everton and Chelsea.
Pass accuracy: Man United, Tottenham, Swansea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and Swansea.
Area Duels: Stoke, Palace, Bolton, Liecester, Arsenal, Hull. ... Man United is 10th.

Shortpassing per game. 1. Arsenal 562, 2. City 559, 3. Man United 547.
Long passing per game: 1. Burnley 78, Man United 77,Man City is 19th while Arsenal is last with 42 long passings pergame.

Through balls per game. We are 15th. Arsenal and Man City are first and second respectively.

On whoscored, Herrera is our best performer so far. Followed by Phil Jones and Di Maria. Herrera
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
debosky: ^^^

Your case is like that of a man riding Keke Napep laughing at the man in the Meredes with broken tail light. cheesy

debosky, leave our thread....
otherwise, i will bring a squad to your thread & unleash terror on y'all tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
debosky: ^^^

arsenal is like a beetle with no engine...slow by default yet paralyzed still
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Debosky is yearning for jabs ... if he wants some leh him come
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Maybe i wasn't clear - if you're in the 2014/15 CL please raise your hand or keep schtum and go watch EastEnders with Rooney. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Herrera vs QPR:

* whoscored MOTM, rating 9.9

* He made the highest tackles despite not being in defence. He made 8 tackles. Rafael was next with 3 tackles. Evans, Rojo and Blind 2 tackles each. Di Maria 1 tackle. the rest no tackles.

* Herrera and Di Maria made the highest key passes- 4 each. Van Persie was the next with 3.

* Herrera and Di Maria made the highest dribbles, 2 each.

* Herrera won the highest fouls 2.

* aerial duel won 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good to see Nani progressing...

Our style might just be cool for him when he returns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Man Utd, Aston villa, Nott. Forest, Chelsea, Liverpool, arsenal... Spot the odd item...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2014
leggo: Man Utd, Aston villa, Nott. Forest, Chelsea, Liverpool, arsenal... Spot the odd item...

(Raising hands frantically in the classical Naija fashion) I sir! I sir!!
All the teams you listed have won the European Cup/Champions League, except Arsenal who have won.............CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

3 or 4 good chances? did we watch the same game? arsenal created next to nothing last night and you can't blame welbeck entirely for that. how many scoring attempts did the team make & you want to crucify welbeck for that?

the only difference between immobile & welbeck last night was that more chances were created for immobile. dortmund should have scored about 8 goals if they weren't so wasteful in front of goal.

but ruudie would rather blame welbeck for the stüpidity of ozil & wilshere.

coogar:

3 chances are different to 3 good chances. immobile had 5 chances & scored one of them. welbeck had only 3 chances....where's the comparison? balotelli had 7 chances to score one.

the more chances created, the more likelihood a goal would be scored. arsenal didn't create enough to even have the gall to blame welbeck for their lack of goals. that's my stance.

coogar:
uncle ruudie, i never said welbeck didn't miss chances. i said arsenal didn't create enough chances for him. emphasis on "enough". the conversion rates of most strikers is below 25%....which means they need about 5 clear chances to score a goal.

we all know welbeck has never been clinical in front of goal, how many strikers are clinical sef? ronaldo needs 11 shots to score a goal. why do you want to hang danny by fire by force? did danny steal your babe?

I have told you that 'your amadioha' has deserted you out of shame that's why you cannot wriggle out of this one... do Quaresma twist and turns all you want!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

to be fair to him, arsenal haven't created much in the game. i am looking at the stats & it seems arsenal went there to wänk.
what a disgrace!!!!

Did you even watch the game!!?

SMH for all these by-the-roadside-newspaper-stand analysts...!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2014
afrodoc2: I guess 1025 changed his moniker to YoungDaNaval and became an Arsenal fan cheesy

P.S Welcome back Starboard...............how was Guantanamo? Hope you were not waterBOARDED it? grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2014
StarBoard:

Oga, better show ur face here oo. . . . . even me wey be less frequent commenter know say u commot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Emperoh:
Oga, better show ur face here oo. . . . . even me wey be less frequent commenter know say u commot!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edi287: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thank you Manure for selling us that donkey welbeck...i'm sure lvg and woodward are secretly jumping for joy for getting 16m for this imbe. I must say i'm impressed with the way you guys conned wenger, gazidis and some dumb arsenal fans into believing that he'll turn into the next henry and how we got "a steal", how he'll be great at arsenal playing through the middle cos he "young, fast and english(like that wins you titles)"...i'd take joel campbell over that clown anyday of the week.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
edi287: Thanks Manure for selling us that donkey welbeck...i'm sure lvg and woodward are secretly jumping in joy for getting 16m for this imbe. I must say i'm impressed with the way you guys conned wenger, gazidis and some dumb arsenal fans into believing that he'll turn into the next henry and how we got "a steal", how he'll be great at arsenal playing through the middle cos he "young, fast and english(like that wins you titles)"...i'd take joel campbell over that clown anyday of the week.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Red is my Colour
Manchester United is my Team
Old Trafford is my Home
Louis Van Gaal is Our Boss
Ryan Giggs is Our Hero
Rooney is Our Leader
Rojo our King
Falcao Our Goal Scorer
Mata Our PlayMaker
Di Maria Our Magician
Herrera Our Miracle
Carrick Our Field Marshal
Jones Our Soldier
Rafael Our Fighter
Blind Our Warrior
Valencia Our Workaholic
Januzaj Our Teaser
Shaw Our Defendant
Evans Our Commitment
I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED KEEP YOUR
JEALOUSY STRONG WE WILL KEEP ON
MOVING
‪#‎ GGMU

Hmmmm!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
edi287: Thank you Manure for selling us that donkey welbeck...i'm sure lvg and woodward are secretly jumping for joy for getting 16m for this imbe. I must say i'm impressed with the way you guys conned wenger, gazidis and some dumb arsenal fans into believing that he'll turn into the next henry and how we got "a steal", how he'll be great at arsenal playing through the middle cos he "young, fast and english(like that wins you titles)"...i'd take joel campbell over that clown anyday of the week.
u r welcome cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
FEW STATS:

-- Manchester United command more than 51 per cent of the Premier League's entire global TV audience with matches watched in over 200 countries worldwide.

-- United have over 58 million followers on Facebook and 3.4 million Twitte followers, with a cumulative total of 102 million followers across all social media.

-- When Radamel Falcao signed for the club on transfer deadline day, he saw a 909 per cent increase in searches for his name on Google compared to the day he signed for Atletico Madrid.

-- Angel di Maria saw a 1111 per cent increase in Google searches on the day his transfer from Real Madrid was announced by United.

-- When Daley Blind joined from Ajax in August his total Twitter following increased by 72 per cent, with his daily rate of followers up a staggering 5336 per cent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
pub quiz.......

if we have to sell one of rooney, RVP, falcao or mata.......who would you sell & why?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar: pub quiz.......

if we have to sell one of rooney, RVP, falcao or mata.......who would you sell & why?
RVP for me, he is the oldest, most injury-prone , least flexible and looks like he's lost his killer instinct..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
leggo: RVP for me, he is the oldest, most injury-prone , least flexible and looks like he's lost his killer instinct..

i think he needs games....he's about 5 games behind his peers cos he missed the preseason tourney. he should be fine by the time the next international break comes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

i think he needs games....he's about 5 games behind his peers cos he missed the preseason tourney. he should be fine by the time the next international break comes.
let's hope that's all he needs. He faded in the knockout games of the WC and has failed to show any improvement since. Who would you sell?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
leggo: let's hope that's all he needs. He faded in the knockout games of the WC and has failed to show any improvement since. Who would you sell?

i dunno.....
it's a tight one.....i wouldn't want to sell any of those gems. they are all world class players. everyone seems to think mata would be sold, i dunno where they got that notion from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

i dunno.....
it's a tight one.....i wouldn't want to sell any of those gems. they are all world class players. everyone seems to think mata would be sold, i dunno where they got that notion from.
well people always assume based on obscure facts; rooney is the captain, Rvp was LVG's captain and falcao a marquee signing... No one remembered the little spaniard who has outscored hazard, Oscar and ozil since his switch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
leggo: well people always assume based on obscure facts; rooney is the captain, Rvp was LVG's captain and falcao a marquee signing... No one remembered the little spaniard who has outscored hazard, Oscar and ozil since his switch.

you can add david silva to that list too.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar: pub quiz.......

I'll Sell RVP... He's lost form... He's no more clinical like before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
SetrakusRa: FEW STATS:

That's how huge and dominate United brand is... After some low lives will come here to spew $hite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

i dunno.....
Mata ain't going no where.. LVG has said that Mata is one of those he'll build his new squad with
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

RVP is finished!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.