Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834761 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10329) (10330) (10331) (10332) (10333) (10334) (10335) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Before manu will rise again, it will be 2031, seeing as the last time you won EPL was 2013, I am being generous person post say na till 2080, as na 2008 una win UCL last cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Before manu will rise again, it will be 2031, seeing as the last time you won EPL was 2013, I am being generous person post say na till 2080, as na 2008 una win UCL last cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
SyIvalord:
You see say person na mad man, you dey ask why e dey pick paper for street.

Featherbrained scoundrel, charge at me, bull!

I want to enjoy my words knifing through your psyche at full thrust.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
airmark:

Amazing and impressive stuff. You have proved not to be a bitter loser. Kudos.

It's because of you i won't troll you guys more than a month.

Lol grin grin grin

Go Man City thread na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
elrony:

Lol grin grin grin

Go Man City thread na

I am more comfortable among you my friends here.

elrony:
Dunno why you guys are fighting tho, but I love to see Airmark drown in his tears every game week, long may it continue.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
donstan18:
How it started VS How it ended.

grin
THIS ONE IS LOUD O grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Shaw made PFA team of the season.

Ole putting Shaw on corner kicks really turned his career around.

It’s funny how chance creation stats can be manipulated. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Just saw this pic on an FP thread.
So so apt

Even Lei city has a trophy ffs angry
Lana1 swore the Glaziers have not spent shingbai. What a dishonest butcher!

Is it Bodija money you want to use and buy the club from the owners? Mumu fan.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by swiz123(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Illimitable:
Shaw made PFA team of the season.

Ole putting Shaw on corner kicks really turned his career around.

It’s funny how chance creation stats can be manipulated. cheesy

The only name that matters.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lee Grant and Juan Mata gonna still be with us next Season? Charity FC!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oasis007:
Is Ole not mad?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oasis007:
Mata I understand, why grant, if grant why Heaton?

These guys are just bunches of jokers........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mata I understand, why grant, if grant why Heaton?

These guys are just bunches of jokers........
I am struggling to understand, of what use is Mata? Same Mata that will be benched and we'll start hearing folks say the bench is poor that's why Ole doesn't make subs during important games...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
patrickmuf:
I am struggling to understand, of what use is Mata? Same Mata that will be benched and we'll start hearing folks say the bench is poor that's why Ole doesn't make subs during important games...
Mata shouldn't be staying, sure!!!!
But between him and grant, he is the only little tiny bit sensible.

You get?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mata shouldn't be staying, sure!!!!
But between him and grant, he is the only little tiny bit sensible.

You get?
If we are not signing, sell/release the deadwoods...If Ole and Manchester United retains the services of Mata, then you can be sure that Ole wants to keep living on excuses...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
BikeMan:
Lana1 swore the Glaziers have not spent shingbai What a dishonest butcher!

Is it Bodija money you want to use and buy the club from the owners? Mumu fan.

grin grin

What else dyu expect from a dedicated zombie na. The loyalty to OLE'S mediocrity is commendable tho smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
patrickmuf:
Is Ole not mad?
That man is a fraud and should either resign or sacked, to say the dude is clueless is an understatement....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
TrebleChamp:
That man is a fraud and should either resign or sacked, to say the dude is clueless is an understatement....
Extend Mata's contract and later he will start saying we need to strengthen our bench...

If to say I dey stay UK, I for don personally track am go house...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
If we are not signing, sell/release the deadwoods...If Ole and Manchester United retains the services of Mata, then you can be sure that Ole wants to keep living on excuses...
Let's see how the transfer windows pan out with or without their contract signings.

Or are you making conclusions already?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Let's see how the transfer windows pan out with or without their contract signings.

Or are you making conclusions already?
Mata's contract shouldn't be extended, he can be kept only as a coach in the youth setup but not as a player on weekly wages...

With the way the club and Ole talk about strengthening the team every summer, you'd expect them to be even more proactive but no, they're rather working on extending the deals of deadwoods...

If they were on about clearing deadwoods, I'd be ready to he patient to see what the future holds but the reverse is the case...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2021
This club is a joke!
know this and know peace!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2021
We shouldn't be trying so hard to defend Ole ineptitude at all costs. Mata is no more useful to the Squad, same as Grant. You release Romero to keep Grant. Also if you're keeping Grant why going after Heaton?

As for Mata, same Ole won't make use of his Bench in Match, because he has no confidence in them. Why keeping a Player you do not trust in the Squad? By the way..... what Jones still doing at United?

Lastly, VDB is an Asset to negotiate Sancho deal. Offer VDB plus €50m euros to BVB and you have the deal.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Mata's contract shouldn't be extended, he can be kept only as a coach in the youth setup but not as a player on weekly wages...

With the way the club and Ole talk about strengthening the team every summer, you'd expect them to be even more proactive but no, they're rather working on extending the deals of deadwoods...

If they were on about clearing deadwoods, I'd be ready to he patient to see what the future holds but the reverse is the case...
If we get the necessary buys we need to get, mata can stay in the squad and I would care less.

The main thing is getting the necessary deals, mata staying is not on my money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:
We shouldn't be trying so hard to defend Ole ineptitude at all costs. Mata is no more useful to the Squad, same as Grant. You release Romero to keep Grant. Also if you're keeping Grant why going after Heaton?

As for Mata, same Ole won't make use of his Bench in Match, because he has no confidence in them. Why keeping a Player you do not trust in the Squad? By the way..... what Jones still doing at United?

Lastly, VDB is an Asset to negotiate Sancho deal. Offer VDB plus €50m euros to BVB and you have the deal.
If that mail na for me, because of my reply on mata case, then you read without understanding, I am sorry to say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Whether mata stays or not, if we get the necessary signings we need, mata wouldn't be on the bench/matchday squad, he would be a Jones to them Glazers and I wouldn't care at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2021
KingAlabi:
Whether mata stays or not, if we get the necessary signings we need, mata wouldn't be on the bench/matchday squad, he would be a Jones to them Glazers and I wouldn't care at all.

Why wasting space and resources on him then..... if that would be the case?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

If we get the necessary buys we need to get, mata can stay in the squad and I would care less.

The main thing is getting the necessary deals, mata staying is not on my money.
Well, you have your mind made up to support whatever you choose to support...

Since it's not on your money, you can as well stop criticizing any player...Jones isn't on your money as is Lee Grant's weekly wage.

Tomorrow we will read reports that we cannot sign player A because of the wage demands or transfer fee when we are paying Jones, Mata, Grant and many others for doing nothing...That's how Ighalo sat on the bench for good 6 months earning £150k weekly...

That excuse of a poor bench won't fly again at least for those who believed it the past season because I started questioning his use of the bench since that defeat to Sevilla...

Mata should be released, he should be playing alongside Alcacer and Parejo in that Villareal where they don't run at all...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:

I just tire...He is saying it's not his money...Is it the Glazers money? Is it the club’s money that is used to pay them? Tomorrow they'll come here to blame the Glazers...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Extend Mata's contract and later he will start saying we need to strengthen our bench...

If to say I dey stay UK, I for don personally track am go house...
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:

You are asking me like I am the one doing the deal.

My own is that they should do needed signings, e no consign if mata stays or goes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Well, you have your mind made up to support whatever you choose to support...

Since it's not on your money, you can as well stop criticizing any player...Jones isn't on your money as is Lee Grant's weekly wage.

Tomorrow we will read reports that we cannot sign player A because of the wage demands or transfer fee when we are paying Jones, Mata, Grant and many others for doing nothing...That's how Ighalo sat on the bench for good 6 months earning £150k weekly...

That excuse of a poor bench won't fly again at least for those who believed it the past season because I started questioning his use of the bench since that defeat to Sevilla...

Mata should be released, he should be playing alongside Alcacer and Parejo in that Villareal where they don't run at all...
How does criticizing a player have to do with this?

My own is that, I want new necessary needed signings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't think I have ever carried a glazersout plank card here, so rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10329) (10330) (10331) (10332) (10333) (10334) (10335) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.