Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,401 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833527 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10330) (10331) (10332) (10333) (10334) (10335) (10336) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

You are asking me like I am the one doing the deal.

My own is that they should do needed signings, e no consign if mata stays or goes.

None of us has a say, we are just fans from somewhere in the world. My point is; you shouldn't have expected Mata to remain while Grant is gone, rather both should be gone.

I know we can't change or influence Decisions on Nairaland, but MUST have beginning to influence Decisions physically and virtually.

If all Fans speak against keeping Mata and Grant, Board gonna succumb to the Pressure and act reasonably.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
I just tire...He is saying it's not his money...Is it the Glazers money? Is it the club’s money that is used to pay them? Tomorrow they'll come here to blame the Glazers...

Don't mind Alabi..... if Club wanna keep Mata, add him to coaching Crew, he's done as a Player in EPL. He doesn't have the Legs nor the Body.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:

None of us has a say, we are just fans from somewhere in the world. My point is; you shouldn't have expected Mata to remain while Grant is gone, rather both should be gone.

I know we can't change or influence Decisions on Nairaland, but MUST have beginning to influence Decisions physically and virtually.

If all Fans speak against keeping Mata and Grant, Board gonna succumb to the Pressure and act reasonably.
I get you, but no matter one deal is more senseless than the other, and that is Grant's deal, why extend when you are signing Heaton?
Mata too is senseless but less than Grant

You get?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

I get you, but no matter one deal is more senseless than the other, and that is Grant's deal, why extend when you are signing Heaton?
Mata too is senseless but less than Grant

You get?

It's senseless. I said it here. Mata renewal is senseless as well, same as keeping Jones. Would you rather have Mata over Hannibal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Big shame... Big shame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:

It's senseless. I said it here. Mata renewal is senseless as well, same as keeping Jones. Would you rather have Mata over Hannibal?
Alabi said he could understand talking about reports of a possible renewal of Mata's deal...I have been waiting for him to explain how the new deal will benefit the team but he hasn't been able to explain himself...

If Ole fails to rid the team of deadwoods, then he'll have no excuse when the new season starts...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:

Is this a rhetorical question?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Alabi said he could understand talking about reports of a possible renewal of Mata's deal...I have been waiting for him to explain how the new deal will benefit the team but he hasn't been able to explain himself...

If Ole fails to rid the team of deadwoods, then he'll have no excuse when the new season starts...
Understand whatever you want man, I can't help you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Understand whatever you want man, I can't help you.
I know...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:

Na sack dey wait am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Is this a rhetorical question?

Not at all, directed at you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:

He knows the Truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:

Not at all, directed at you?
Even an agbero fan in this thread knows the answer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Foden better Dan Rashford..
Diaz better dan Kane and Bruno sad sad
Pamela goal better Dan cavani angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:

Mata has a strong presence on d low.

With David.
With the young players.
With Bruno

Am sure oda players too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mrviktor:
Foden better Dan Rashford..
Diaz better dan Kane and Bruno sad sad
Pamela goal better Dan cavani angry angry angry
Rashford should not be considered for such award again, he is past that award...

Diaz has been consistent for City for the entirety of the season, football isn't about goals and assist alone...

Lamela's goal is a worthy winner just the same way people would've complained if Cavani's goal was voted the best...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
No one has said the glazers should go, all of a sudden.

Well, while teams like Chelsea and City offload their old players who still have it in them, without thinking twice about it, we are keeping old and unuseful players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
odizeey:
No one has said the glazers should go, all of a sudden.

Well, while teams like Chelsea and City offload their old players who still have it in them, without thinking twice about it, we are keeping old and unuseful players.

grin

Glazers should go? Lol!

Are they gonna be forced to sell? Or you have the Resources to take over the Club? We've got to accept Glazers until they're ready to sell and leave for good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Throw back Saturday. cool

Most of the players that took that picture last for your club don retire. The others don dey near retirement grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Glazers should go? Lol!

Are they gonna be forced to sell? Or you have the Resources to take over the Club? We've got to accept Glazers until they're ready to sell and leave for good.

What I'm saying is everyone is now saying they've not complained about the management of glazers.

"Have you seen me say glazer out?" Funny.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Rashford should not be considered for such award again, he is past that award...

Diaz has been consistent for City for the entirety of the season, football isn't about goals and assist alone...

Lamela's goal is a worthy winner just the same way people would've complained if Cavani's goal was voted the best...

How minutes in a match do teams have to attack the city defense....

If Diaz go Newcastle dem go expose am like d fraud he is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mrviktor:

How minutes in a match do teams have to attack the city defense....

If Diaz go Newcastle dem go expose am like d fraud he is
Why didn't Stones and Otamendi look so solid or win it before now? If you think Diaz is a fraud then your judgment of players is questionable...

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Why didn't Stones and Otamendi look so solid or win it before now? If you think Diaz is a fraud then your judgment of players is questionable...

FOR FUK SAKE.

Shebi euro's na next week.

We go see am crystal clear...

Dem go expose the fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
See what this man is doing for Tottenham.

For the past 5 seasons consistent.

But bks city won the league.. Dias is automatically a rock solid defender..

E go soon choke.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mrviktor:

FOR FUK SAKE.

Dem go expose the fraud
If Portugal gets eliminated in the group stage, you'll find me here celebrating but it doesn't change the fagt that he was phenomenal this past season...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mrviktor:

FOR FUK SAKE.

Dem go expose the fraud

Is this another Maguire?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amad scored a free kick, but guess what? Baby Face Coward won't allow him or Greenwood to play it at United.

https://twitter.com/RBlyskye7/status/1401271660452343809?s=19

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Manchester United have re-started contacts to sign Jadon Sancho. Talks on with player’s camp on personal terms [potential contract until 2026].

No official bid yet.
BVB prepared to sell Sancho - but only for €90/95m.
No move from LFC.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
cool cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin

Is it true Ole wanna try out AWB as a CB at pre season games?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10330) (10331) (10332) (10333) (10334) (10335) (10336) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.