Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874088 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dorolosers

bye, devils
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
PietroRico: lol time will tell.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
LOL
DJ please play me OROBOkibo cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
montelik: Abeg where have my fellow United fans gone. I said it would a rough topsy turvy season. Some got carried away with the millions spent, thinking it was just a matter of smashing transfer records and selling all the so-called crap English players.

Today we saw the incredibly weak spine of this team exposed by Leicester of all teams (Man City and co are hardly going to be quaking). Even at 3-1 you never felt Leicester were out of the game. Once they got the penalty, our terribly weak spine (both mentally and in the central midfield and defense) was on full display and Leicester had all the momentum regardless of our expensively acquired superstars.

The bad news is that there will be more games like this during the season, where even when we are well ahead, we'll never truly look comfortable. The good news is that unlike under Moyes, we are creating chances, scoring goals and at least trying to fashion some type of playing philosophy from the dividends should soon yield.
that's what. Lost us the match tbh.

Lvg's bemusing subs only made things worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
I can't shout oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
I must admit that this is our 'best' match of the season so far. We were untop of the world! I mean losing to lowly,newly promoted Leicester City is just wonderful and amazing!embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nihilist: I can only imagine coogar hiding under his bed, clutching his teddy bear, crying for his mummy.

Abeg if una know where that boy day, please reach out o...

Make that nigga no go jump grin

grin The guy too dey insult.. I just wanna listen to his reaction.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
That referee should be investigated!lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by anyaekekehinde(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
The ref destryoed the match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Bimfo: grin The guy too dey insult.. I just wanna listen to his reaction.. grin

Na Rooney go take head swap am. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Bimfo:

now this is my Birthday gift..

grin.. Now, who is dying..?? cheesy grin
how many times u dy do bday?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Danhumprey: I must admit that this is our 'best' match of the season so far. We were untop of the world! I mean losing to lowly,newly promoted Leicester City is just wonderful and amazing!embarassed

grin Arooooooo agents ooo.. This guy don dey on the loose oo.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Odunharry:
how many times u dy do bday?

Na last week be my birthday na.. But na Today ManU give me the gift.. grin hahahahahaha..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
anyaekekehinde: The ref destryoed the match

grin Score 10 goals and let the ref cancel all. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Na wa oh. Who we go hold responsible for this kain kata-kata now!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Odunharry: how many times u dy do bday?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everyday na keresimesi for Manure thread. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fourcade(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
These last few pages were just too funny grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
UP MAN UTD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
RuuDie: Na wa oh. Who we go hold responsible for this kain kata-kata now!?

Rooney don die?

He gets all the flak as usual!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah, LvG needs to be careful. One win in 5 games is completely unacceptable. No excuses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
nitlad:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everyday na keresimesi for Manure thread. tongue
we dy visit una thread today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Manure simps, when the usual Rooney pillorying after a loss go start na? grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
#VanGaalOut
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
nitlad:

Rooney don die? He gets all the flak as usual!

Calm down na... coogar is on the way. His keke napep spoil for road grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dhellake: #VanGaalOut

E never reach that level....but we have been reviewing Fergie's medical records along with his doctors cheesy The old boy might just have to come out of retirement one of these days grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
* At the end our inexperience defence cost us. The first two goals were avoidable even though they were referee goals. The moment I saw Rafael got up in anger to chase after that ball, I knew he would go with force, instead of shielding the guy he made a hand touch. And the wonderful ref...

* There was some space for Leicester to play in our own 3rd. We didn't do well covering our defence so well. I think we may have to settle for Phil Jones and Smalling partnership. They should be thought to stay fit. We need to try Shaw. We need guys who can keep their feet firm on the ground.

* The substitutions didn't help us. I think Van Persie, instead of Falcao, who should have been substituted. Van Persie overall movement was too static to have been left on the field for 90 minutes.

* It is always a bad thing to keep changing coaches. Moyes should have by now steadied the ship. I think at this time last season, we had played Chelsea and Liverpool, yet we were not as bad on the table. Gaal's newness to EPL is really a problem. I always see about four opponents lurking around our lean looking defence hoping to capitalize on mistakes.

* The other day, Valencia was the last man in defence and opponents were waiting to swoop on him, the worst was that there was no one opened to receive the pass, then Val took the safe option. People thought he was a goat, but now we know better.

* Our confidence is somewhat shattered again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrTA: Yeah, LvG needs to be careful. One win in 5 games is completely unacceptable. No excuses.

He should remember how Moyes went from having a banner in his honour, to people forcibly trying to rip the same banner down, then a plane flying over O.T calling for his dismissal. Woodward would happily axe his ass to deflect attention from himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vosquare: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Danhumprey: I must admit that this is our 'best' match of the season so far. We were untop of the world! I mean losing to lowly,newly promoted Leicester City is just wonderful and amazing!embarassed
man utd no fall my hand 2dae o...dem break my hand big tym...so painful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ibime:

The funny thing about thís song is that Calabar is in Cross River state, not Akwa-Ibom grin grin grin
Well let's just assume that song came out in 1991 when Cross River and Akwa Ibom were still one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AFSTtMRssQ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
elampiro: * At the end our inexperience defence cost us. The first two goals were avoidable even though they were referee goals. The moment I saw Rafael got up in anger to chase after that ball, I knew he would go with force, instead of shielding the guy he made a hand touch. And the wonderful ref...

* There was some space for Leicester to play in our own 3rd. We didn't do well covering our defence so well. I think we may have to settle for Phil Jones and Smalling partnership. They should be thought to stay fit. We need to try Shaw. We need guys who can keep their feet firm on the ground.

* The substitutions didn't help us. I think Van Persie, instead of Falcao, who should have been substituted. Van Persie overall movement was too static to have been left on the field for 90 minutes.

* It is always a bad thing to keep changing coaches. Moyes should have by now steadied the ship. I think at this time last season, we had played Chelsea and Liverpool, yet we were not as bad on the table. Gaal's newness to EPL is really a problem. I always see about four opponents lurking around our lean looking defence hoping to capitalize on mistakes.

* The other day, Valencia was the last man in defence and opponents were waiting to swoop on him, the worst was that there was no one opened to receive the pass, then Val took the safe option. People thought he was a goat, but now we know better.

* Our confidence is somewhat shattered again.
Abeg, no dey mention Moyes here angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Did valencia, young, cleverly, jones play ? Did moyes coach man u today, van gaal is living on past glory, how much is RVP earning per week.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dhellake: #VanGaalOut
E never reached that level nau.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.