Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865489 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
chrisley024: The worst mistake LvG did today was allowing RVP to play fulltime. Valencia, whom I detest his footie, in his place would've done us far better.

The one that pissed me off most was the way he was returning ball in the opponent's 18 box to our defenders. Jeeez! angry A striker!

i must have seen a different match....

rooney was in the hole for 90 mins.....he made 2 passes to falcao & none(zero) to RVP in 90 mins. biko, what's rooney's job. let me dig the stats out & see for yourself why our player in the hole should be making most passes to the defenders.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

the captainship is causing all sane man utd fans nightmares. rooney is an idïot, a buffoon, a brainless gorilla. he made life easy for falcao? grin grin cheesy rooney passed to falcao twice in the entire game. you must have been drunk when watching the game.

a bloody good striker like falcao & rooney only passed to him twice - rooney is a waste of time in that hole. he's not good anywhere. all his set-plays were rubbish. the only good thing he did today was the pass for di maria's goal. after that point, he just lost the initiative.

5-1 up?
from whose passes? how many chances did rooney create in 90 minutes? fabregas is providing 4 key passes per game - rooney created only 2 chances in 90 minutes.

lies - RVP isn't as daft as that.
if the pass is there, RVP would find it. if the pass is too risky, RVP would do all what's necessary to retain possession even if it means passing it back to rebuild another attack.

roooney on the other hand was doing meaningless cross-field balls. none of rooney's crosses found a united player. i dunno why he's even in the team. mata is smarter with the ball at his feet. rooney is just a pleb dragging this team back with moronic decision making.

short one RVP scored.....what did rooney achieve in the game apart from his fluked assist?

I have told you countless times that you don't know ball. Rooney doesn't need to pass to Falcao to help him. He only needs to give him a passing option to help Falcao's movement.

If you like write from now till tomorrow. Everyone saw the game including Gaal. Rooney was superb in the hole.

I am not going to go pages with you. You have been looking for an excuse to start blaming Rooney. Your excuse today no hold water.

RVP could have scored 2 or 3 goals today. He hit the keeper instead of chipping. He couldn't control Di Maria's pass. If na Rooney.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
im not siding any player, but mata should play in the hole... he's not a physical guy but still! our balance is better that way... & like it or not, he's the best option we have here & now.
RvP tho, should warm the bench in the next game, even if that means playing Wilson as target man undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

rooney was in the hole for 90 mins.....he made 2 passes to falcao & none(zero) to RVP in 90 mins. biko, what's rooney's job. let me dig the stats out & see for yourself why our player in the hole should be making most passes to the defenders.....

If you like go and dig all the stats. Rooney was magnificent today in the hole. ... You want to tell me Mata has not been passing to defenders even against soft playing sides?

Do you want some part of £300k?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

If you like go and dig all the stats. Rooney was magnificent today in the hole. ... You want to tell me Mata has not been passing to defenders even against soft playing sides?

Do you want some part of £300k?

* If you refused to see RVP did not play well today, good for you. After the match I went to a football field, everyone said RVP was minus one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
SailorXY: im not siding any player, but mata should play in the hole... he's not a physical guy but still! our balance is better that way... & like it or not, he's the best option we have here & now.
RvP tho, should warm the bench in the next game, even if that means playing Wilson as target man undecided

i have no allegiance with any player. if anyone plays well, they get praised maybe sometimes excessively. if another player does rubbish, he gets pilloried, maybe sometimes excessively especially when so much is expected from such players.....

this is rooney's pass combo today....as you can see, majority of his passes went sideways & backwards.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723300_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

this is the breakdown....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723301_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723302_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723303_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

if the bulk of the passes of the so called player in the hole is towards the players behind him, how are we ever going to get the best out of falcao & RVP?

this was all his passes to falcao.....he made no single pass to RVP and they spent 90 mins on the pitch together.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723312_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
elampiro:

I have told you countless times that you don't know ball. Rooney doesn't need to pass to Falcao to help him. He only needs to give him a passing option to help Falcao's movement.

If you like write from now till tomorrow. Everyone saw the game including Gaal. Rooney was superb in the hole.

I am not going to go pages with you. You have been looking for an excuse to start blaming Rooney. Your excuse today no hold water.

RVP could have scored 2 or 3 goals today. He hit the keeper instead of chipping. He couldn't control Di Maria's pass. If na Rooney.....

shut up your mouth.....
i wasn't having any conversation with you when you quoted me. i have warned you several times, stop quoting me if you know you cannot rest at ease once your demigod is getting battered.

and your pitiful excuse that rooney doesn't have to pass to falcao. what a horrible excuse. cesc is out there making 4 key passes per game & claiming 50% of chelsea assists.....is it too much for rooney to be asked to provide the same?

£300k per week & sideways/backward passing is what we are getting from the doofus. rooney is a lunatic - if he cannot be doing the "di maria assist" 3-4 times in a game then he's useless to what we need.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ SailorXY it says that a ups shipping label has been created and when the shipment arrives, the tracking status including the scheduled delivery will be updated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
larride: @ SailorXY it says that a ups shipping label has been created and when the shipment arrives, the tracking status including the scheduled delivery will be updated.
ok thanks my G
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

i have no allegiance with any player. if anyone plays well, they get praised maybe sometimes excessively. if another player does rubbish, he gets pilloried, maybe sometimes excessively especially when so much is expected from such players.....

this is rooney's pass combo today....as you can see, majority of his passes went sideways & backwards.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723300_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

this is the breakdown....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723301_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723302_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723303_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

if the bulk of the passes of the so called player in the hole is towards the players behind him, how are we ever going to get the best out of falcao & RVP?

this was all his passes to falcao.....he made no single pass to RVP and they spent 90 mins on the pitch together.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1723312_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

You don't know football.

* Can we have similar stat for Mata's four matches in the hole?

* Falcao gave to RVP to score. Who did RVP give to? I guess DDG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
-I had to re-post this to all the chelsea fans out there. it seems the ONLY way to gain recognition is by constantly talking about Man Utd.
*I need to set the record straight to some people on here. There's no rivalry whatsoever between Man Utd and chelsea.
*Man Utd is the biggest club on earth and chelsea, well, they aren't even the biggest club in London.
*Liverpool are our greatest rival and Man Citeh are our city rivals. I can't get my head around the fact that these plastic A4 chelsea fans go around ranting about Utd as if there is something special between us.
*We are bigger, richer and more successful than they can ever imagine to be.
*A game between Utd and chelsea is no different from a game between Utd vs Crawley Town.
*You can huff and puff and cough but chelsea is just a wee club in London and Utd are country miles ahead of them.
-That's the harsh reality! Deal with it or you can come and suck on my big black hairy balls, YEAH!

Chelshit fans,angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

shut up your mouth.....
i wasn't having any conversation with you when you quoted me. i have warned you several times, stop quoting me if you know you cannot rest at ease once your demigod is getting battered.

and your pitiful excuse that rooney doesn't have to pass to falcao. what a horrible excuse. cesc is out there making 4 key passes per game & claiming 50% of chelsea assists.....is it too much for rooney to be asked to provide the same?

£300k per week & sideways/backward passing is what we are getting from the doofus. rooney is a lunatic - if he cannot be doing the "di maria assist" 3-4 times in a game then he's useless to what we need.

Shut up you mouth Tortoise.

* Rooney was superb in the hole today. Your stats are useless.

* Rooney assisted through the middle and even your chat showed he gave Falcao a key pass via the middle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

It is not a new thing Rooney prefers diagonal pass to 4-6 yards passes. His footie is best suited for pass-to-the-winger and cross. But LvG should take the blame since he played him there and it doesn't nullify the fact that RVP was poorer.

Herrera prefers forward short one-two passes and anyone taking that hole position should be able to do so with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
elampiro:
You don't know football.
* Can we have similar stat for Mata's four matches in the hole?

mata didn't have the luxury of starting a game behind 2 world class strikers in RVP & falcao. rooney was given the best poachers in the world & he failed to make use of them like he should.

* Falcao gave to RVP to score. Who did RVP give to? I guess DDG.

RVP made 2 key passes to di maria at the edge of the box.....RVP creates as many as he scores. rooney is the black sheep in the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Coogar, I am still waiting. Mata's pass chart in four previous matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
So in a match where we scored 3 goals away from home and we lost due to lack of steel in midfield and defence its the attack and the strikers we're discussing?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

mata didn't have the luxury of starting a game behind 2 world class strikers in RVP & falcao. rooney was given the best poachers in the world & he failed to make use of them like he should.

RVP made 2 key passes to di maria at the edge of the box.....RVP creates as many as he scores. rooney is the black sheep in the squad.

* Give us Mata's pass chart in previous games let's see if they are not ten times worse than Rooney's today.

* Rooney through play today and drivings through the middle were commendable. Stat won't give you that. Mata has never played like that before. Moreover, Mata wouldn't have done well against Leicester. He would have been swallowed.

* A pregnant 70 years old woman would have done better than RVP today. Passing back to centre circle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrTA: So in a match where we scored 3 goals away from home and we lost due to lack of steel in midfield and defence its the attack and the strikers we're discussing?

Thank you. If you went back to the source of this, you would see Coogar started it. His hatred for Rooney is evil, yet he over protects RVP and Mata.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
They said his first touch was bad. All his touches were right. They said he doesn't play through the middle, yet he drove through there with ease and has assists via the middle.

Rooney ride on. Let haters 'go and die'

I am logging night jor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrTA: So in a match where we scored 3 goals away from home and we lost due to lack of steel in midfield and defence its the attack and the strikers we're discussing?

we didn't lose cos of lack of steel....
we lost cos rooney was shyte in the hole. with the kinda shaky defence we had, it's obvious we now need 4-5 goals to subdue our opponents.

if we had scored 6 goals today, we would have gotten the 3 points. rooney assisted leicester with a goal & 80% of his passes went backwards. how can you defend that when the obese fool earns £300k/week?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mtseww,

Most Mata passes go to back and sides. Even against soft playing teams.

^
* We lost 'cos RVP missed three clear chances a granny would score with eyes closed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
MOTD2..... About to watch the way the Foxes annihilated MUFC again....... I can never get over this game!

GHANA-ticos are back! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
This Coogar na wayo Tortoise,

Where is Rooney's passes to Di Maria?

* It will be interesting to see RVP's chart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
And na so moyes sef start...start-stop performances...half hearted displays before you know it...Boom! Its May 2015 and you are 14th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Truth be told,i have always wonder if Rooney n Van persie are beefing Falcao...they hardly pass to him...

I noticed it in our previous match and today...
I av said it times without Number,Rooney isnt good at number 10...
Did anybody actually saw some of d killer pass SILVA made?
I miss Kagawa though..

Lvg shud swap Rooney 4 Silva abeg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rvp need to bench in against westham and Everton....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Keky: And na so moyes sef start...start-stop performances...half hearted displays before you know it...Boom! Its May 2015 and you are 14th
your own be say you dey always dey unhappy no matter what grin grin grin you need Jesus in your life mehn wink wink wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
RuuDie:

Calm down na... coogar is on the way. His keke napep spoil for road grin
Lmao!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nxt match Westham then Everton

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.