Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8753904 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10382) (10383) (10384) (10385) (10386) (10387) (10388) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Mrviktor:
I hope we develop this guy oh.

Elanga

Elanga getting ready for the next season. For next season Elanga, Amad, Greenwood, Mejbri combo no go bad for some cup games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
World cup winner...

Fluke grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
adebayo201:
What else Pogba go do to appease you ehn Even if he dribble everybody to score, you go still complain. Oin

Eph12, can this be one of the surprises you're expecting in this tournament so far?
Yes o. I enjoyed it. Hoping for more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Wonder no more, Ole on the wheel....
cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2021
handelex:
It's not baseless, Tier 1 journos have carried the news.

Trippier is way better than Bissaka going forward and offers a wealth of experience as well.
RB is not a pressing concern for United.
there will be 4 RBs at the start of next season as things stand, with an average age of about 22.
the coaching staff should get every quality they want from that group depending on the opponent.
Trippier will be 31.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
izzou:

If Pogba had cleared the ball, instead of trying to show the world his dribbling skills at the 89th minute, they wouldn't be on a plane this morning.

He played well, and he was part of the reason they didn't make it to the next round

So sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pogba can't be redeemed to some people.

No need arguing on the topic of Labile Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
96forever:
Mbappe knocked them out mumu, you and that expert in foolishness know nothing, Mbappe missed a clear chance to send them through from a sublime Pogba pass, he still missed the crucial pen that knocked them out and you are here crying about Pogba getting dispossessed.

You should be worried that he’s the only world class player we have in Manchester United.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
izzou:

If Pogba had cleared the ball, instead of trying to show the world his dribbling skills at the 89th minute, they wouldn't be on a plane this morning.

He played well, and he was part of the reason they didn't make it to the next round

Davido - If cool cool

Na Pogba miss pk cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
afrodoc2:

So Rashford too no get pace and speed?

Mbappe had a crappy tournament but IMO he is still a better player than Rashford. However for his own good he had better leave PSG because he can't fulfill his potential by playing against shoemakers and mechanics on a weekly basis.

Egbon why? I think say na only farmers before o cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
elrony:

Davido - If cool cool

Na Pogba miss pk cheesy

As at the 80 minute, France was leading 3-1

As at the 89th minute, it was 3-2.

All Pogba needed to do was shoot the ball away since he was pressured. He's a professional

Pogba did play well last night, but that blunder majorly cost them team a victory in 90 minutes

You could as well blame Lloris for not catching one PK. Even if Mbappe had scored, it would just be 5-5. It's not as if it was the decider to qualify. It was just the decider to stay in the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pogba was at fault for the third goal, Mbappe cost France the game.

Finish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
I'm only pissed Pogba wont get to shine in the tournament anymore. Obviously France's best player.

Mbappe was France's worst player. Didn't do anything right.

Anyways, this one Portugal and France are out, Germany should give themselves brain today

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Not shitting on mbappe

But if rashford was in PSG, I can bet he would get mbappe numbers in ligue 1.

In conclusion, mbappe needs to leave PSG and leave doubters in the mud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lana1:
I'm only pissed Pogba wont get to shine in the tournament anymore. Obviously France's best player.

Mbappe was France's worst player. Didn't do anything right.

Anyways, this one Portugal and France are out, Germany should give themselves brain today
The two teams I wanted to win the tournament are out.

I just have to fall back to England.

Germany going home tonight. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
I see that bros try to bring up De Gea because Lloris no catch one pk. Lewl. At least Lloris saved a pk in normal time.

Last time De Gea saved a pk we may need to go as far back as 2015. Person wey Simon dey bench

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

England? God forbid. Those ones are overrated and useless.

England will be knocked out soon enough.

Besides Italy and Belgium still dey there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi:
Not shitting on mbappe

But if rashford was in PSG, I can bet he would get mbappe numbers in ligue 1.

In conclusion, mbappe needs to leave PSG and leave doubters in the mud.

Why is Rashford not getting Mbappes number in the CL abi na ligue 1 dem dey play for CL too?
Mbappe we destroy Bayern and Barcelona this season scoring 5 goals vs these 2 teams away from home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

England? grin

Let’s see how it goes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Let Belgium win it abeg. This crop of players deserve at least one international trophy...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
elrony:

No talk this thing for outside, we still need you to dey attend our board meeting lipsrsealed

Lol, maybe both of them are the same abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
afrodoc2:

So Rashford too no get pace and speed?

Mbappe had a crappy tournament but IMO he is still a better player than Rashford. However for his own good he had better leave PSG because he can't fulfill his potential by playing against shoemakers and mechanics on a weekly basis.

I completely agree. He should leave France. Boy should go prove himself in La Liga or EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why is Rashford not getting Mbappes number in the CL abi na ligue 1 dem dey play for CL too?
Mbappe we destroy Bayern and Barcelona this season scoring 5 goals vs these 2 teams away from home
Rashford did 6 goals in the UCL last season. He did it vs Leipzig. He did it vs PSG.

Rashford was joint 3rd highest goalscorer in the UCL despite leaving the competition in December.

The only thing Mbappe has over Rashford is the consistency to keep performing against top teams over the stretch of a season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
izzou:

As at the 80 minute, France was leading 3-1

As at the 89th minute, it was 3-2.

All Pogba needed to do was shoot the ball away since he was pressured. He's a professional

Pogba did play well last night, but that blunder majorly cost them team a victory in 90 minutes

You could as well blame Lloris for not catching one PK. Even if Mbappe had scored, it would just be 5-5. It's not as if it was the decider to qualify. It was just the decider to stay in the game.
It wasn't a blunder, he was dispossessed, which can happen to any player.. France defense was sh!te, mbappe also missed a clear chance to put France ahead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

This below doesn't mean nothing but

Rashford in UCL last season 6 goals
Eliminated in group stages

Mbappe in UCL last season 8goals and 2 assists
Eliminated in SF

Like I say, rashford has a high probability of getting mbappe numbers if he was in PSG in the ligue 1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lana1:
Rashford did 6 goals in the UCL last season. He did it vs Leipzig. He did it vs PSG.

Rashford was joint 3rd highest goalscorer in the UCL despite leaving the competition in December.

The only thing Mbappe has over Rashford is the consistency to keep performing against top teams over the stretch of a season.

I might even argue this sef, for me the difference is mbappe is more serious and has more natural talent than rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
GloryIsaac:

England? grin

Let’s see how it goes.

grin grin grin
As na EPL I dey follow pass na, rather than been neutral make I support them small. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lana1:
England? God forbid. Those ones are overrated and useless.

England will be knocked out soon enough.

Besides Italy and Belgium still dey there
Belgium for me might get eliminated, from their game against Portugal, they just need a team that is serious to flog them out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

I might even argue this sef, for me the difference is mbappe is more serious and has more natural talent than rashford.

So you believe Mbappe has more natural talent AND he is even more serious...........................SO what are you arguing about?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
José Mourinho: "For me, he [Shaw] is not a guy to take set pieces or be in the box to win a duel in the air. He is very fast and a perfect position is to stay back on corners to cope with transitions." #mulive [times]

José Mourinho: "Maybe Gareth [Southgate] needed a left foot or he [Shaw] did something very good in training that we didn’t see in the game. But no drama. Maybe against Germany he takes an amazing corner and England win from that. Fantastic." #mulive [times]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
inFamouz:
It wasn't a blunder, he was dispossessed, which can happen to any player.. France defense was sh!te, mbappe also missed a clear chance to put France ahead.

I'm not saying Mbappe played well. I'm just saying Pogba should have done anything to keep that victory.

As at that time, there shouldn't be room for mistakes.

The reason why Pogba is not called out is because he played very well in the game. If he was dropping a disaster class last night, I'm sure you wouldn't type the bolded in his defence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10382) (10383) (10384) (10385) (10386) (10387) (10388) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.