Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8755133 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10383) (10384) (10385) (10386) (10387) (10388) (10389) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
afrodoc2:

So you believe Mbappe has more natural talent AND he is even more serious...........................SO what are you arguing about?
That rashford might get mbappe numbers in ligue 1.
He needs to leave that shitty league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mbappe has 27 goals in the CL playing for Monaco and PSG as the star player of both teams
Rashford has less than half of that playing for Man Utd,

Mbappe has won a world cup as one of the stars of the team

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

Mbappe has 27 goals in the CL playing for Monaco and PSG as the star player of both teams
Rashford has less than half of that playing for Man Utd,

Mbappe has won a world cup as one of the stars of the team

This Oga sef...You too like comparism grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Expert17:

France best player in this Euro, alongside Benz

He was trying to dribble 3 players, so painful

Sometimes it's better to keep simple things simple. I feel the mis-control he had on the ball was the main ish.
Just this act was the difference between them and quarter finals
So so sad, especially for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

Why would Rashford get Mbappe numbers when you have already conceded that Mbappe has more talent and is more serious. Why would they perform equally when the player who has more talent is also more serious?

It is like you saying a student who is not as brilliant and not as serious with his studies will score the same marks as a student who is more brilliant and is more serious.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
CrystalTiger:

This Oga sef...You too like comparism grin

Na dem start to compare o

Nothing we never see since yesterday

Mbappe vs Henry, Mbappe vs Rashford, I am sure some Shekpe fans are waiting for Mbappe vs Werner Harvetz or Mount
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Are people seriously comparing Rashford to Mbappe? No joke, I Dey serious!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

This below doesn't mean nothing but

Rashford in UCL last season 6 goals
Eliminated in group stages

Mbappe in UCL last season 8goals and 2 assists
Eliminated in SF

Like I say, rashford has a high probability of getting mbappe numbers if he was in PSG in the ligue 1

This is why I don't blame the trolls that come here on a regular basis.

The last time you guys said this thing was when PSG played United at Old Trafford and Mbappe had a bad game. How can a sane human being compare Rashford and Mbappe?

If Rashford played in league 1, if Greenwood was in the Bundesliga bla bla bla. All these talks dey annoying sef.

Quoting last year UCL stats to make arguments for Rashford. Mbappe been dropping better stats and performances since he was 18.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
But wait?
No be this same place people are saying rashford decision making is poor?
Mbappe had a bad tourney, let's just leave it at that.
Mbappe have been doing it since he came to limelight, just one tourney shouldn't diminish his shine na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

Belgium for me might get eliminated, from their game against Portugal, they just need a team that is serious to flog them out.
Italy looks like they are disciplined enough to beat Belgium. But I go like make Italy lose. I want to see them cry with that same passion and energy they use in singing their national anthem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Roland17:
Are people seriously comparing Rashford to Mbappe? No joke, I Dey serious!

Everything might return to normal after today’s match grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
izzou:

I'm not saying Mbappe played well. I'm just saying Pogba should have done anything to keep that victory.

As at that time, there shouldn't be room for mistakes.

The reason why Pogba is not called out is because he played very well in the game. If he was dropping a disaster class last night, I'm sure you wouldn't type the bolded in his defence
The defense caused the goal not a player disposesed in the opostitions half, they were at least 5 French players when pogba was dispossessed yet they couldn't stop the goal, they should be blamed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
Sometimes it's better to keep simple things simple. I feel the mis-control he had on the ball was the main ish.
Just this act was the difference between them and quarter finals
So so sad, especially for him
Jesus Christ you guys are unbelievable, the goal didn't knock France out!! Mbappe failing to covert his spot kick did.

Its always different when it involves Paul pogba, anything Manchester united the pepper people for body, that's how the left Ruben Dias and were busy trolling Bruno Fernande in a game that Portugal conceded 4 goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lana1:
Italy looks like they are disciplined enough to beat Belgium. But I go like make Italy lose. I want to see them cry with that same passion and energy they use in singing their national anthem.

You go wicked for real life grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, maybe both of them are the same abeg.

Eye wey dey cry dey see road o, them no be the same; not even close cheesy cheesy

Same Rashford wey wan frustrate all of us last season? grin grin angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
elrony:

You go wicked for real life grin cheesy
Sebi na only them sabi sing anthem.

FT: Belgium 2 - 0 Italy

Bonucci:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
But wait?
No be this same place people are saying rashford decision making is poor?
Mbappe had a bad tourney, let's just leave it at that.
Mbappe have been doing it since he came to limelight, just one tourney shouldn't diminish his shine na

They like deceiving themselves

E no go tay when season go start dem go begin insult rashford

Deluded people
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingAlabi and Okpata yarn. grin

Make Rashford start for England first cheesy

When Mbappe was slaying Barcelona by the sword some months ago, we didn’t hear this nonsense. In Alabi’s eyes, all his Yoonited players are better than their counterpart, yeye dey smell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
izzit only me? I'm happy that our key players are out of that competition. They need enough rest jare for next season. Make Rashford join them today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sniper4real:
izzit only me? I'm happy that our key players are out of that competition. They need enough rest jare for next season. Make Rashford join them today.
Most of our key players don't even get game time for their teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maguire should stop going forward for headers. Just dey waste space. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lana1:

Bonucci:
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
andrewbaba44:

They like deceiving themselves

E no go tay when season go start dem go begin insult rashford

Deluded people
Una dey vex for here oo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lana1:

Bonucci:
This guy... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Harry Kane don become ghost worker. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
elrony:

Eye wey dey cry dey see road o, them no be the same; not even close cheesy cheesy

Same Rashford wey wan frustrate all of us last season? grin grin angry
Na thunder go fire Rashford shaa, useless boy angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
afrodoc2:
Maguire should stop going forward for headers. Just dey waste space. cheesy
For a player of his size and height, he is a very poor header of the ball offensively...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
afrodoc2:
Harry Kane don become ghost worker. cheesy
He's been ghosting all tournament..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ellexy:
He's been ghosting all tournament..

They are playing with 10 men.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
afrodoc2:

They are playing with 10 men.
As their captain, he's really leading them but in ghost mode.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
afrodoc2:

Why would Rashford get Mbappe numbers when you have already conceded that Mbappe has more talent and is more serious. Why would they perform equally when the player who has more talent is also more serious?

It is like you saying a student who is not as brilliant and not as serious with his studies will score the same marks as a student who is more brilliant and is more serious.
O
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lana1:
Italy looks like they are disciplined enough to beat Belgium. But I go like make Italy lose. I want to see them cry with that same passion and energy they use in singing their national anthem
Wicked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10383) (10384) (10385) (10386) (10387) (10388) (10389) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.