Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8768710 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10479) (10480) (10481) (10482) (10483) (10484) (10485) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Oasis007:
If Pogba wanna leave this Season, he should be freed to leave for at least €50m. Ed and Co would be stupid to accept his 400k per week demand (if its true by the way.

If we lose Pogba, it means nothing..... absolutely nothing, especially as far as OGS is still on the Wheel. Hence why holding on a Player who wants himself out of the Club?

Every TW, it's always about him leaving or staying. Enough should be enough. I like PP a lot, but won't be disapointed if he leaves this Summer.

If you lose Pogba, you will not win the PL till 2026.

Pogba is a world class player. After his last showing at the Euros, he deserves £400,000 per week. De Gea is on £375,000 per week. Putting an extra £25,000 per week on top of what De Gea earns for Pogba isn’t a big deal.

Retain Pogba, sign Ndidi and forget all those bums the media are parading lately. Neves, Goretzka, Rice, Camavinga, etc have nothing on Pogba. If Pogba leaves, it would be 1 step forward, 9 steps backwards. And this is why I keep saying Solskjaer is a möron.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
melodyogonna:

He could bench one, one thing I really like about him is his vision, He is able to create chances from deep and throw those accurate long balls with both feet, just like Pogba. Tho the range isn't as good as Pogba's tbh.

That’s quite useful. Very useful tbh. His creativity will come in handy.

And I’d pair him with Fred tho- mainly because of his energy. And that’s until a better option comes up. McTom doesn’t have that energy and his passing skills are average too.

Will VDB shine in that system given that Sancho will be on the pitch too. We’ll need another coach to get the best from those trio tho (Kim, VDB, Sancho), cos I’m very sure OGS is clueless about crafting an efficient passing system.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
Bruno dropping deep a bit is an option. Hopefully with Sancho, the creative burden is eased off Bruno...

I’m still concerned that we don’t have enough creative players on the pitch. I won’t mind a new creative midfielder to replace Pogba if he leaves.

Bruno was far from being a creative outlet towards the end of last season. Maybe it’s the fatigue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
handelex:
Yes he's not yet reached that Lahm's legendary status but he's the golden boy of Munich right now according to their fans. He's a world class chap who's highly adored over their, it'll be very very hard for Bayern to let him go.

No doubt. But if he decides not to sign a contract extension, there’s no way they can hold on to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheLequte:

I’m still concerned that we don’t have enough creative players on the pitch. I won’t mind a new creative midfielder to replace Pogba if he leaves.

Bruno was far from being a creative outlet towards the end of last season. Maybe it’s the fatigue.
If those at the helm of affairs of the club are serious, by now a creative player like Dani olmo should have been signed...He is cheaper than Grealish and is just as good if not better...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
If those at the helm of affairs of the club are serious, by now a creative player like Dani olmo should have been signed...He is cheaper than Grealish and is just as good if not better...

There’s a number of issues that needs to be sorted out at United.

With Murtough, hope we didn’t jump from frying pan into fire? �
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
Modric will likely leave Madrid next season so, I won't be surprised if Pogba doesn't renew and signs for Madrid on a free...

E go too bad if Madrid get Alaba, Pogba and Mbappe for free...

Las las ...this new taktiks will kill the thrill that the transfer windows brings

But then we fit blame this annoying development on Covid effect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
It seems the new tactic now is to run down contracts..I do hope clubs get wiser quickly...

For ManUtd, this Pogba sh!t should teach them a lesson..Sell when neccessary..

Please my brother Nitrogen, is it Queen Elizabeth that ordered you guys at the board to give Jones a contract because I am not understanding..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Illimitable:

Pogba is a world class player. After his last showing at the Euros, he deserves £400,000 per week. De Gea is on £375,000 per week. Putting an extra £25,000 per week on top of what De Gea earns for Pogba isn’t a big deal.

Retain Pogba, sign Ndidi and forget all those bums the media are parading lately. Neves, Goretzka, Rice, Camavinga, etc have nothing on Pogba. If Pogba leaves, it would be 1 step forward, 9 steps backwards. And this is why I keep saying Solskjaer is a möron.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
LostMyZeal:

grin grin
Please explain in layman's terms

OGS no be trophy minded coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
CrystalTiger:

OGS no be trophy minded coach
OGS na progress minded coach grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
handelex:
World class line up but ain't happening.
A man can dream.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Illimitable:

We won't know until Pogba leaves now would we? You say this as if we won the league with Pogba here lmao. If Pogba leaves we only need to replace him with somebody just as technical ... and hopefully more serious on the ball.

I don't understand why you think we should reward him based on his performance for France, I won't comment on that but I can't think of many things less likely.

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Illimitable:

grin

How many Seasons has he been with us? 5 fuckin Seasons, yet we couldn't smell EPL Title. if PSG offer £60+m, bin him without thinking twice.

Pogba is very talented. He's a world class but he's not as committed to the Club as even Herrera when he was with us.

I like Pogba. I want him to stay, fight with the Lads as a Gladiator at Capua Arena, until Victories are earned (EPL and UCL).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

How many Seasons has he been with us? 5 fuckin Seasons, yet we couldn't smell EPL Title. if PSG offer £60+m, bin him without thinking twice.

Pogba is very talented. He's a world class but he's not as committed to the Club as even Herrera when he was with us.

I like Pogba. I want him to stay, fight with the Lads as a Gladiator at Capua Arena, until Victories are earned (EPL and UCL).
Capuaaa, shall I begin? cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
handelex:
Capuaaa, shall I begin? cool

grin

OGS is that you? Yes you can abegi..... we need Trophy this Season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

OGS is that you? Yes you can abegi..... we need Trophy this Season.
grin grin grin
We bring the drought to an end this season, the rains will be back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

cheesy

OGS..... Slayer of Shadow of Death (Man City), Bringer of Rain (Trophies). He's gonna be freed knighted straight by Batiatus the Queen...... if he wins Trophies this Season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

OGS..... Slayer of Shadow of Death (Man City), Bringer of Rain (Trophies). He's gonna be freed knighted straight by Batiatus the Queen...... if he wins Trophies this Season.
grin grin grin

Batiatus frees no one, by the gods he dies by my hands this season.

But certainly the clouds are already gathering for the great great downpour that awaits.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

Batiatus frees no one, by the gods he dies by my hands this season.

But certainly the clouds are already gathering for the great great downpour that awaits.

cheesy

If OGS can be a Champion of Capua EPL, we'll all sing his Name.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
People here speak like Pogba is all that's needed to win titles..talmabout "we didn't win the league while he was here"
The fact that's certain tho is that very few midfielders in the world and none that united have been linked to so far are better than Pogba whether it's admitted or nah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Trevor012:
Sir Ole dripping and making moves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

48 hours later..

cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Las las ...this new taktiks will kill the thrill that the transfer windows brings

But then we fit blame this annoying development on Covid effect.
RM and other big clubs already made it clear that they can't do those big money transfers again, at least for now, because of the effects of covid. They weren't joking
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2021
CrystalTiger:
It seems the new tactic now is to run down contracts..I do hope clubs get wiser quickly...

For ManUtd, this Pogba sh!t should teach them a lesson..Sell when neccessary..

Please my brother Nitrogen, is it Queen Elizabeth that ordered you guys at the board to give Jones a contract because I am not understanding..
It should teach them a lesson to not offer players humongous wages, and identify players that are talented and ready to play for the club

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2021
maik99:
People here speak like Pogba is all that's needed to win titles..talmabout "we didn't win the league while he was here"
The fact that's certain tho is that very few midfielders in the world and none that united have been linked to so far are better than Pogba whether it's admitted or nah
Can titles be won without Pogba?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin
A big Amen ooh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Number 16 for Starboy Sancho. So disappointed angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Awon ti Spactacus grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2021
eph12:

It should teach them a lesson to not offer players humongous wages, and identify players that are talented and ready to play for the club
Gbam
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2021
TrebleChamp:
A big Amen ooh
I can already discern the lack of faith in this Amen grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Trevor012:
Number 16 for Starboy Sancho. So disappointed angry angry
What was he suppose to wear? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10479) (10480) (10481) (10482) (10483) (10484) (10485) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.