Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8686842 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10482) (10483) (10484) (10485) (10486) (10487) (10488) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
engrelvis:
lol...l will say d same for Bruno.let encourage dem.By d time all these outstanding players bring us back to old glory den we can start our shakara. During Ferguson time players beg to come.which player won't b happy to play for Madrid now.

Granted, Pogba's a unique midfielder and it may seem like he's got all the cards right now but his body language towards this saga stinks a lot and that's disrespectful.

Left to me, we gattu shock the mtherfvcka and pull the plug to cut our losses make the matter end.

Every transfer window they keep disturbing us with Pogba's future and that shiit gattu stop angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
eph12:

Without Pogba, teams won't be able to compete again? So if tomorrow Pogba says he must go, e don be for us be that?
Am nt rooting for only Pogba.Even Bruno n all our outstanding players.Am nt saying with out Pogba we can compete.My point is we shud v good first n second team.if we r selling Pogba do we v good replacement in d market right now? If I may digress y r we buying a washout defender in d person of verane? Can he meet up with d fast tempo of EPL.Sometimes I feel we v misplay priorities.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
patrickmuf:
You don talk am finish...

We never even see the one we allegedly sign from BVB cheesy cheesy

How many weeks now?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
TheLequte:

Can’t believe Young made us all think he was bald.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sniper4real:
Any objection? kiss
Martial should be squeezed in somehow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
handelex:
I can already discern the lack of faith in this Amen grin
If only you know how i longed to celebrate a trophy,Ole will win EPL next season....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lana1:
Martial should be squeezed in somehow
I saw what you did there grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
engrelvis:
Am nt rooting for only Pogba.Even Bruno n all our outstanding players.Am nt saying with out Pogba we can compete.My point is we shud v good first n second team.if we r selling Pogba do we v good replacement in d market right now? If I may digress y r we buying a washout defender in d person of verane? Can he meet up with d fast tempo of EPL.Sometimes I feel we v misplay priorities.
That's why we're stuck with DDG now. While Pogba and co mates in other clubs that are actually winning the league and champions league are collecting less, we should give ours more for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
TheLequte:

Can’t believe Young made us all think he was bald.

Azin ehhhh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

We won't know until Pogba leaves now would we? You say this as if we won the league with Pogba here lmao. If Pogba leaves we only need to replace him with somebody just as technical ... and hopefully more serious on the ball.

I don't understand why you think we should reward him based on his performance for France, I won't comment on that but I can't think of many things less likely.

Even Keane or Scholes wouldn’t win anything with McFred - that’s the point.

The midfield is the most important area of any team as they are responsible for shielding the defence and also supporting the attack. Yet, United have the weakest midfield in the top 6 by a distance.

Why would any serious team pay over the odds for Pogba and not get him an elite supporting cast that would free him of too much defensive responsibility? It’s insane a player as creative as Pogba is stuck in the DM position in a club as big as United.

Pogba has hinted several times he has more freedom in France but the idiotic manager at Man Utd feel differently. Pogba said “We were already playing with three midfielders [at Juventus], in 5-3-2. I had the freedom, I had to be in the box, to attack. It was an obligation. In Manchester, I have the freedom to go into the box, but the priority is to play and defend.”

We play in a diamond in France. I am a little more in the transmission, in the construction. But I have more freedom than in Manchester to enter the box, to make runs forwards..

Any sensible manager would mirror France’s set up in the midfield at his club if he wants to get the very best out of him. Instead of that, the möronic Solskjaer went to buy Van de Beek who he had no need for. He wasted funds when all he needed to do was to get an elite CDM with the same combative attributes like Ngolo Kante.

We won’t know until Pogba leaves, right? We saw this happen when Lukaku left. The question on the lips of every Man Utd fan was why was Lukaku allowed to go or why wasn’t he replaced with the same quality. Some of you guys are already addicted to feeling remorseful after the fact.

I reiterate, United will go another 50 miles further from the PL title if they sell Pogba. Pogba is the heart and soul of that team that Ole is misusing because Ole is clueless. Elite managers know what to do with Pogba. That Ole is mentally incompetent has nothing to do with Pogba.

I would leave this quote from Wijnaldum here….

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
eph12:

That's why we're stuck with DDG now. While Pogba and co mates in other clubs that are actually winning the league and champions league are collecting less, we should give ours more for what exactly?
is it yr money ?.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
So whatever Wijnaldum says is the gospel truth now eh?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Odunharry:

3 goals/10 assist IN 27 EPL matches isn't too bad IMO.

It's just the hype behind the number 7 and the price tag.

Yea. I think he was even 2nd for assist in that season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sniper4real:
Any objection? kiss
Rojo and Dị Maria, even Lindagard. You forgot we once signed Victor fvcking Valdes from Barca. Dr Jones is also conspicuously missing, Nick Powell too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
TrebleChamp:
If only you know how i longed to celebrate a trophy,Ole will win EPL next season....
I like your sarcasm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
elrony:

We never even see the one we allegedly sign from BVB cheesy cheesy

How many weeks now?
If na me post this, Alabi go say i am hating on Sancho grin. 2 weeks after passing Medical, the boy never still ink the sheet. United matter no be here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sniper4real:
Any objection? kiss
Obertan nko? And Eric Djemba Djemba grin I forget to add Bellion and Verón. Although Verón try sha, na EPL pace and injuries finish am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Paul Pogba has rejected a new contract at #mufc worth £350,000-a-week and is set to leave this summer. PSG are ready to pay £45m but United are only willing to sell if his £50m valuation is met #mulive

[@DiscoMirror]
[Tier 3�]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sniper4real:

Yea. I think he was even 2nd for assist in that season
With the number of World class forward(though some were aging/not fully fit), didn't know why we didn't do well in the league those years..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
See, whether they offered him 350k or 400k, that guy's mind is not with the club again. We just need to be sincere with ourselves.

Farewell Pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Just saw on front page that Dablord rejected £350k/week contract at United, abeg make PSG bring the cash ASAP. Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sniper4real:
Paul Pogba has rejected a new contract at #mufc worth £350,000-a-week and is set to leave this summer. PSG are ready to pay £45m but United are only willing to sell if his £50m valuation is met #mulive

[@DiscoMirror]
[Tier 3�]
He can rightly fvck off angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
No wonder Mou called him corona virus
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sniper4real:

[@DiscoMirror]
[Tier 3�]

Una dey quote DiscoMirror..
Lol

No reputable journo has said this.. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lol. Me that have removed my mind from Ole gonna clueless groups of company tey tey.

Pogba rejected 400k/week contract yet some people are still debating whether he should stay or go. Lol.

We have been begging since tbe days of DDG, but they made him the highest paid GK in the world, even when its clear he is finished, when small U-23 Unai Simon is benching him and clearly better than him. If you talk they will say its an agenda. So spanish coach has an agenda too abi?

Same thing wiĺl play out with Pogba, he will get a big undeserved contract and get stuck dishing out useless performances difficult to offload. The only saving grace is Roiala will make him run down his contract.

Man united never learn, the club is so badly run that fans have accepted mediocrity just as the Glazers want.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 1:51am On Jul 23, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

Ole still disturb you for dream?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 5:07am On Jul 23, 2021
If Pogba rejected #350k per week, why are people complaining that he is overpaid?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 5:11am On Jul 23, 2021
CapitalCee:
Lol. Me that have removed my mind from Ole gonna clueless groups of company tey tey.

Pogba rejected 400k/week contract yet some people are still debating whether he should stay or go. Lol.

We have been begging since tbe days of DDG, but they made him the highest paid GK in the world, even when its clear he is finished, when small U-23 Unai Simon is benching him and clearly better than him. If you talk they will say its an agenda. So spanish coach has an agenda too abi?

Same thing wiĺl play out with Pogba, he will get a big undeserved contract and get stuck dishing out useless performances difficult to offload. The only saving grace is Roiala will make him run down his contract.

Man united never learn, the club is so badly run that fans have accepted mediocrity just as the Glazers want.

This is agenda. For what it's worth, DDG deserves that contract. That guy has been our best player for far too long. He even stayed with us amidst Real Madrid interested, when Real Madrid were the hottest thing in Europe and United were just too shitty.

If Pogba was not earning upto #350 per week, why is everyone complaining about his wage?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2021
CapitalCee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I won't be surprised if they give Pogba 400k per week

I pray Manu doesn't get into the same Financial Situation with Barca
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Karleb:
If Pogba rejected #350k per week, why are people complaining that he is overpaid?
How do you measure these things? What are you comparing with?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2021
eph12:

How do you measure these things? What are you comparing with?

If he rejected that, it means he was probably earning #300k. For a player that was signed on a mega deal, it's only normal that he earns that amount.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10482) (10483) (10484) (10485) (10486) (10487) (10488) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: metodman(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.