Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724406 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10487) (10488) (10489) (10490) (10491) (10492) (10493) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Reporter: how does Ole still have a job in one of the ex big clubs

Glazers: we needed someone who the fans hated more than us, Woodward did the job for a while but in Ole we saw the future to take away from us all the attention and hate

Reporter: how long do you intend to keep Ole

Glazers: well as long as he keeps giving the fans a hope of a possible trophy they never lift. And takes the club through an intense period of winning big clubs but losing when it counts, while blaming the players. Yes, he should still have a job here.

Glazers: we intend to make him the longest serving manager and make the fans forget Ferguson

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Anytime dem give ole contract..

The next few fixtures are always horrible

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2021
GloryIsaac:

His pay or perceived value doesn’t determine the reality of who he is on the pitch.

De Gea is on £375k/wk and couldn’t catch 1 penalty out of 10. Even if it’s increased to £500k, nothing will change. It is what it is.

The Pogba analysis wasn’t made out of thin air, it’s based on his past performance for other teams. The similarities are there to see.

At Juve, Pogba played with Pirlo and Vidal.
At France, Pogba plays with Kante and Rabiot. Counting out the stars in attack and defence for both teams.

At Man United, Pogba played with McFred, and spent only a season with Bruno, losing out on the EPL title due to Olé’s ineptitude.

Paul Pogba has never been the face of any team he excelled in. So why did United try to change that? because he was bought for £89m.

Pogba staying for 5 years without ‘impact’ is on the board, not him. It’s their job to analyze how to bring the best out of him, and they have failed to do so.

Since 2013, this is the first time Man United is getting a proper right winger for the 1st team. Putting it in context, United has not had a proper right winger in 8 years!, almost a decade.

Raiola’s drama is irritating, but truth be told, Pogba is a victim of poor club management.

Sometimes, it doesn’t matter how far you run, what matters is if you’re running in the right direction.
At the bolded, how did United make him the face of the team? No be Dablord dey tint hair in different style every week just to get noticed? Bruno also played with McFred when Pogba was injured, and he excelled so well we didn't even miss Dablord. All this excuse of him playing with certain players at former club and Country no follow at all. I still maintain that he is not suited for the pace of EPL football....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Mrviktor:
I don Taya for this Pogba self..

Had issues with 3 coaches.

Haba.

Fergie.. Contract issues.
Jose.... Man management issues.
Ole.. Contact issues.
Fans.. Price tag issues.

Every season wahala.
No be say na Messi oh. angry angry angry
If we could let Andreas go for free. Den Pogba should go for free too..

Dey should bench him till January den he should leave..

I don't even want Pogba.. Lingard and Sancho in d same team.
Na Snapchat dem go dey play with.
grin Add Rashford to that list...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2021
SyIvalord:
This one sweet me. Haters can continue hitting their heads on the wall grin

December never comes grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Ed doing one last dirty job before leaving, innit? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2021
TrebleChamp:
grin Add Rashford to that list...

����

Na lingard nd Sancho I dey fear pass..

I stumbled on some of his lavish post last year I was like OMOOOOOOOOO.. tongue tongue

Let's hope Bruno go shout for am well.. grin grin

Nd matic..

Nd Mata go advice am too

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2021
GloryIsaac:
When Pogba moves to PSG, he gets to play with Verratti and Wijnaldum. Gueye as the DM.

See the pattern?

The McFred you said are drawing Pogba back are the same players Bruno came in and started excelling with.

You’re not really a good player if you have to be surrounded by stars before you can perform.

It means you are dispensable.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

More of OGS!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
E sweet me

Just for the banter Sha grin

But for the ................ angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
NewDelhi:
Una do well.
This one thing I don't like about small sample sizes, they can be very extreme, let's see the top 15 at least.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
handelex:
Wahala no dey finish cheesy

I'll give Ole my support seeing club clearly trusts him, but won't hesitate to drag him through the mud whenever the situation demands so. Wishing him a trophy laden season cheesy

Solskjaer has made numerous mistakes in the past and is directly responsible for some losses. However he faces more criticism, is blamed for things that hardly concern him, and doesn’t get commended for any good thing he does.

If he gets any trophies this season, good for him. If not, the axe will fall on him. The main trophies are still the league and the UCL. Bring those to Man Utd and I’ll defend you against anybody and everybody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mrviktor:

Had issues with 3 coaches.

Haba.

Fergie.. Contract issues.
Jose.... Man management issues.
Ole.. Contact issues.
Fans.. Price tag issues.

Every season wahala.

Dey should bench him till January den he should leave..

I don't even want Pogba.. Lingard and Sancho in d same team.
Na Snapchat dem go dey play with.

Andreas who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
elrony:
Ed doing one last dirty job before leaving, innit? grin grin grin
Like a boss man cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
[s]

Glazers: we needed someone who the fans hated more than us, Woodward did the job for a while but in Ole we saw the future to take away from us all the attention and hate

Glazers: well as long as he keeps giving the fans a hope of a possible trophy they never lift. And takes the club through an intense period of winning big clubs but losing when it counts, while blaming the players. Yes, he should still have a job here.

Glazers: we intend to make him the longest serving manager and make the fans forget Ferguson

[/s]

You’ve started making noise again. When things go south like they did during last season you’ll disappear like the fart of a leprous witch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
handelex:
I totally disagree, even if the board failed to sign players as you said to unlock Pogba, has he himself been the standout player in the team all these years? He hasn't even won one player of the season award since we signed him and you're blaming the board for his lackadaisical performances?

The questions to be asked are:

“Why did Pogba perform well at Juventus?”

“Why does Pogba perform well for France?”

“Why is the story different at United?”

The answer is in the pattern.

Pogba is 28 already. His pattern of success cannot change.

It’s quite funny, but the mistakes Pogba makes in United matches are also made in France matches, the difference is that it’s usually covered by Kante or Matuidi. So no one makes a fuse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oasis007:
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has signed a new contract at Manchester United that will see him at the club until at least 2024, with an option for a further year.
OleOutters in the mud grin grin things you just love to see cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
Nani swimming in the poteux poteux cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Botfuss:

Excuses excuses excuses.

Can you name two players who needed to be ‘unlocked’ ( as if he was in kiri kiri) like pogba? We signed matic for that conman. Paired him with Herrera even -nothing changed.

Yes, you are right. World class players like Pirlo, Vidal and Kante
make average players like pogba look like the real deal. Lol

Same mismanaged club Bruno came and hit the ground running straightaway( without pogba of course).

I’m not ready to go into pogba debate Abeg.Like I said , If he has been so good, he would have been our player of the year at least once. He should carry his showboating somewhere else.

Look at the people signed for him, and compare that to the names you mentioned next.

Herrera can’t even bench Gueye at PSG, despite Herrera coming from United and Gueye coming from Everton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
TrebleChamp:
At the bolded, how did United make him the face of the team? No be Dablord dey tint hair in different style every week just to get noticed? Bruno also played with McFred when Pogba was injured, and he excelled so well we didn't even miss Dablord. All this excuse of him playing with certain players at former club and Country no follow at all. I still maintain that he is not suited for the pace of EPL football....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
TheLequte:

The McFred you said are drawing Pogba back are the same players Bruno came in and started excelling with.

You’re not really a good player if you have to be surrounded by stars before you can perform.

It means you are dispensable.

There’s a reason Real Madrid is considered the best club in the world. Why they’re called “Galacticos”.

For how long did Bruno ‘excel’ with McFred? There’s a limit to things, eventually, it’ll toll on the player as it did on Bruno. That is not a sustainable way of dominating football.

This is the exact reason players run away once a better club comes along.

The goal is simple; to play with better quality players.

Can’t predict the future, but based on previous performance, Pogba is likely to perform way better at PSG. I just hope some people don’t pin it on Olé.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
TheLequte:

Solskjaer has made numerous mistakes in the past and is directly responsible for some losses. However he faces more criticism, is blamed for things that hardly concern him, and doesn’t get commended for any good thing he does.
Na this one dey always cause quarrel for here. Unreasonable criticism here and there.

If he gets any trophies this season, good for him. If not, the axe will fall on him. The main trophies are still the league and the UCL. Bring those to Man Utd and I’ll defend you against anybody and everybody.
Exactly, this is his squad now and he's had couple of windows to bring in the players he wants to address the deficiencies in the squad. The onus to deliver is fairly on him now, I'm excited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

Omo be like we go gather beat you, na because of you them just renew the guy contract. You frigging jinxed us! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
BlueAngel444:

Glazers: we intend to make him the longest serving manager and make the fans forget Ferguson[/s]
Gerrout.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mrviktor:

Every season wahala.

cheesy grin
elrony:

Omo be like we go gather beat you, na because of you them just renew the guy contract. You frigging jinxed us! angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oasis007:
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has signed a new contract at Manchester United that will see him at the club until at least 2024, with an option for a further year.

This one go pain some people ehn, especially Nani grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
GloryIsaac:

The questions to be asked are:

“Why did Pogba perform well at Juventus?”

“Why does Pogba perform well for France?”

“Why is the story different at United?”

The answer is in the pattern.

Pogba is 28 already. His pattern of success cannot change.

It’s quite funny, but the mistakes Pogba makes in United matches are also made in France matches, the difference is that it’s usually covered by Kante or Matuidi. So no one makes a fuse.
Simple solution to all of these..... He should geddifork period, after all our ist eleven is always unbalanced because we want to accommodate Pogba angry

He's tried his best here, he can continue at PSG or wherever his agent finds for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
You want to win the big trophies, but you chose ole ...

It can only be the glazers.

2025 ffs!( coz they will definately extend that one year),

na only to sidon look now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
My manager. Sir Ole our past, present and future cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
handelex:
Simple solution to all of these..... He should geddifork period, after all our ist eleven is always unbalanced because we want to accommodate Pogba angry

He's tried his best here, he can continue at PSG or wherever his agent finds for him.

Not true.

The fact that United just signed a proper right winger after 8 years in the wilderness is enough reason to prove that the emboldened is not true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10487) (10488) (10489) (10490) (10491) (10492) (10493) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.