Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793962 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10503) (10504) (10505) (10506) (10507) (10508) (10509) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Illimitable:

I don’t think Lindelof can do better than what he’s offered so far. His ceiling isn’t very high. However, it’s better to have options like we do in case any of them has a long term injury.

I heard Woodward is after Trippier. I don’t understand that signing at all. If someone should be signed to improve Wan Bissaka like Telles improved Shaw, it should be that boy in Brighton(Tariq Lamptey).
Lamptey will see AWB forgotten entirely although his explosive style of play leaves him open to injuries...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lamptey will see AWB forgotten entirely although his explosive style of play leaves him open to injuries...

I like that explosive style - he reminds me of Rafael when he first arrived and everyone quickly forgot about Gary Neville. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
I have been waiting for someone to hail nitrogen since but them no want give my guy props...

cheesy cheesy

Naso life be now. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Interesting!. Abomination. I mean who wants to play for the PE teacher? As as how? cheesy grin. But 400k too much now, which makes me believe the Ole part na just talk, but well he was part of a winning culture, so i suppose that will do until further notice.
handelex:
Raphaël Varane only wanted to join #mufc because of Solskjær, the Premier League and playing at a top European club.[@FabrizioRomano]

Apparently Chelsea and PSG were in for him but he only wanted United.....hmmm

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy

Naso life be now. tongue

Boss, you go still sign DM for us? We loyal embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
benji93:
Interesting!. Abomination. I mean who wants to play for the PE teacher? As as how? cheesy grin. But 400k too much now, which makes me believe the Ole part na just talk, but well he was part of a winning culture, so i suppose that will do until further notice.

Na you wan give am 400k? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

We go write am join.

Be like una quick submit "the list" this transfer window grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good question. cheesy. But that's the thing, you can talk about a friend buying a ride you think would be difficult maintaining, even though the money is not coming out of your pocket, at least not for that purpose. It's alright to feel affected. Besides, that can be a useful agenda machine oil.
elrony:

Na you wan give am 400k? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
handelex:
Raphaël Varane only wanted to join #mufc because of [b] Solskjær , the Premier League and playing at a top European club.[@FabrizioRomano][/b]

Apparently Chelsea and PSG were in for him but he only wanted United.....hmmm
Sir Ole my manager cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Illimitable:

So you think Ole can finish above any of Tuchel, Klopp or Pep in a 38-game marathon?

If you like sign Messi and Ronaldo, Ole isn’t winning the title unless those 3 managers retire tonight.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
SyIvalord:
Please stop making the mistake of calling these things fans. The way they disappear when the going is good and reappear when there is a loss or something to moan about should tell you that they are trolls that come here just to mock the team. Read all the ill wishes socalled “fans” have for the club they claim they support . Lol.
You can basically see they want United to lose and perform badly to say I told you so . It's disgusting

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FakeNEWSevryday: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bombblacks:

That's the only person everyone should be worried about. Not klopp or worst of all ordinary Tuchel.
ordinary Tuchel?
Ordinary Tuchel that get to ucl final back to back with two different clubs of which no other coach has ever achieved, Ordinary Tuchel that denied your most rated coach to win his quadruple?
Ordinary Tuchel that beat the only coach u fear back to back to back?
Underrate him at your own peril cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
With Varane in, I hope our set pieces will improve. Coz it seems we only scored 1 goal from that last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Illimitable:

I like that explosive style - he reminds me of Rafael when he first arrived and everyone quickly forgot about Gary Neville. grin
Rafael was really explosive, he came at the time a lot of us were tired of Neville and his penchant for showing attackers his number and in the process leading them into our box...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2021
patrickmuf:
I have been waiting for someone to hail nitrogen since but them no want give my guy props...

Hail? Because Glazers are doing their job?

They have not done anything beyond the minimum expected of them.

Lastly if they don’t sign a quality CDM and leave us with McFred again then they are still unserious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

Lastly if they don’t sign a quality CDM and leave us with McFred again then they are still unserious.

What if the coach no put am as urgent needs

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 2:06am On Jul 27, 2021
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=-YaFh0Yj79Q&feature=emb_title
This guy Trump's Pogba in every respect. I want someone to tell me this guy isn't what we need? I mean I had a friggin erection.nn watching this video. Leon Goretzka ladies and gentlemen. I say we break the bank to sign this guy.
Cc patrickmuf and all ye posters on here.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:36am On Jul 27, 2021
patwilly:
This guy Trump's Pogba in every respect. I want someone to tell me this guy isn't what we need? I mean I had a friggin erection.nn watching this video. Leon Goretzka ladies and gentlemen. I say we break the bank to sign this guy.
YouTube compilations can be deceiving, arsenal know better.

Pogba is better than goretzka, if you doubt check pogba's compilations on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 3:23am On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Pogba is better than goretzka, if you doubt check pogba's compilations on YouTube.
Nah. I disagree. I've watched this guy play. Bayern Munich has won everything there is for a reason. Tis because of guys like this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 27, 2021
benji93:
That 400k is all rumour, no top source has reported that, it’s just mainly rival fans carrying the rumour just to spite the deal. It’s absolute nonsense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:49am On Jul 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

E no shock you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:50am On Jul 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

I give them props for the changes in the footballing department of the club, at least we are beginning to make the right moves...As for the DM position, I believe they'll definitely sign a top class DM unless Ole is still hell bent on playing McFred...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:53am On Jul 27, 2021
patwilly:
I don't think anyone on here has said he is a bad player however, saying he trumps Pogba in every aspect is you seriously overrating him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2021
patrickmuf:
I don't think anyone on here has said he is a bad player however, saying he trumps Pogba in every aspect is you seriously overrating him...

Imagine posting YouTube clips of Goretzka like he is one unknown player from the Peruvian league.

He is a good player that we all know but he is not on Pogba’s level. If they want to name 5 players responsible for Bayern’s UCL success I don’t think he will make the list.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

Imagine posting YouTube clips of Goretzka like he is one unknown player from the Peruvian league.

He is a good player that we all know but he is not on Pogba’s level. If they want to name 5 players responsible for Bayern’s UCL success I don’t think he will make the list.
He definitely won't make their top 5 most important player...The one player I'd be excited if we are to get any player from Bayern is Kimmich, that young man is the truth...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

I will be here when Shoretire gets sold to Accra Hearts of Oak.

Why send him to Ghana when you can have him play for his Ijebu peeps, like Obanta United of FC Shagamu?

I see the Olesexuals are still as obnoxious (and braindead) as ever.

Carry on.

Las Las, we all will be here when they sack him mid-season and he collects his payout.

Ole who couldn't beat Villareal is going to win the league where Pep dey, and the likes of Jose and Poch failed, with Tuchel and Klopp waiting in the wings.

I laugh at the brazen foolishness being spewed in here.

There's a thin line between optimism and lunacy that some clowns have long since crossed.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

This is the reasons why United fans have made me lose hope in all of football.

We have been so used to mediocrity, ut's amazing folks can't see the difference between the norm and the extra-ordinary.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2021
hoopLA:

This is the reasons why United fans have made me lose hope in all of football.

We have been so used to mediocrity, ut's amazing folks can't see the difference between the norm and the extra-ordinary.

Na so we see am. They want to clap for someone for doing his basic job.

The same people that extended the contract of a manager who is swimming in waters he shouldn’t be swimming in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2021
patrickmuf:
Arsenal fans are using this line to comeback against Man Utd fans and other rivals on Twitter...

In the long run, we will prolly spend more or thereabout...
In the long run United are getting the best deal for a CB compared to what Liverpool, Bayern and Arsenal got for their new CB purchase
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2021
No excuse this coming season.
Varane and Sancho are proper signings.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Bombblacks:

You can basically see they want United to lose and perform badly to say I told you so . It's disgusting
The worst part is that the claims they make are so ridiculous. Imagine lying and manipulating facts and figures just to score cheap points. When their whopper becomes clear, they hurriedly modify their posts like the cowards they are. Thank God for screenshots anyway, this season will be sweet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10503) (10504) (10505) (10506) (10507) (10508) (10509) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.