Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728665 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10506) (10507) (10508) (10509) (10510) (10511) (10512) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Trevor012:

That's my manager. King of drips. He keep dashing people L's cheesy cheesy
But but he couldn't dash Villarael L when it mattered the most cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-8hyZxdyg
Where we go see CM wey dey knock ball like this? sad
Midfielders like this guy, Iniesta, Scholes, Xavi, Pirlo, etc are the kind of midfielders I love watching. Players that oozes confidence, control, and calmness. When they get the ball you immediately see they've got technique. Pogba too plays this way but you can't just shrug off this feeling that he is kind of lethargic on the ball, if he is just a tad bit faster ... and shorter, nobody can touch him in midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Expert17:
Pogboom Pogboom Pogbooom

PSG fans rejecting a world class player

grin cheesy grin

Pogba, you should listen to your mother. She doesn't want you here, neither do we.

It’s a club rivalry thing. Pogba had made some nasty comments about PSG in the past. It’s got nothing to do with skills.

Gueye, Herrera and many other bums are playing for PSG, so why wouldn’t they want Pogba if it’s about football skill?

This is the back story…..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
SammyFX:
Bruno is useless and yet he contributed to most of United goals and assist....some man utd fans dumb here sha.despite some of his error if u remove him from this average man utd team then the team is trashed and back to its sixth spot�
My prayer is for Bruno not lose form oo else e no go funny for us at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by swiz123(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Trevor012:

That's my manager. King of drips. He keep dashing people L's cheesy cheesy

Your choices are funny. Ole king of drip; Fernandes useless grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
swiz123:

Martial best 9 in Manchester/EPL.

Messi overrated.

Maguire best CB in EPL.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

Midfielders like this guy, Iniesta, Scholes, Xavi, Pirlo, etc are the kind of midfielders I love watching. Players that oozes confidence, control, and calmness. When they get the ball you immediately see they've got technique. Pogba too plays this way but you can't just shrug off this feeling that he is kind of lethargic on the ball, if he is just a tad bit faster ... and shorter, nobody can touch him in midfield.

Pogba does this every time he plays for France. At United, nobody really makes intelligent runs apart from Rashford who can also be erratic with his runs.

Martial wants ball to feet - one of the laziest forwards in the history of the game. Daniel James has no directional sense and he’s also erratic at controlling the ball.

With France, Griezmann, Mbappe and Benzema made perfect runs and Pogba was finding them with ease. He had the most through passes in the Euros despite getting kicked out in the round of 16.

Pogba is the best midfielder on the planet - he can do everything and that sometimes work against him. When Man City or United concede goals, nobody every blames KDB or Bruno but someway somehow Pogba gets blamed.

Pogba is the only midfielder expected to defend, score, assist, and basically do everything in the midfield. When he doesn’t score, KDB/Bruno is better than him. When his team concedes, he’s automatically compared to Kante. One player gets compared to AMs, CMs and CDMs at the same time.

It’s insane!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FakeNEWSevryday: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Joezinho:

Ode. Did you programme this section into nairaland's database? Are you a stakeholder on this forum?
Enough of the stupid display of territorial defense like red necked agama lizards.
Don't you comment on other sections and troll shekpites on their thread?

Hensben made a solid point , you bloody olesexual..
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SammyFX: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
handelex:

Then united is back to sixth....even pogba cant save united...just hoping they sign a very good versatile Dm and right back if necessary but if pogba should leave then united should buy grealish ASAP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
hensben:
Is my Lord not wonderful.
lol he is indeed wonderful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
SammyFX:

Then united is back to sixth....even pogba cant save united...just hoping they sign a very good versatile Dm and right back if necessary but if pogba should leave then united should buy grealish ASAP
The presence of Sancho in the team now will draw some attention away from Bruno and hopefully he’ll no longer be marked out in big games. The team dynamics has really changed with these new additions and I hope they all deliver and live up to the expectations.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
patrickmuf:
Some fans might just be low key praying we don't sign a DM just so they have something to hang onto when Ole is in the spotlight...

I sincerely hope the board follow up the signing of Sancho and imminent arrival of Varane with further deals for Trippier and a DM, that way nobody will berate the board for not providing Ole with the tools he needs...

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
handelex:
I can never join those agberos in trolling our players or coach, we can fight in here amongst ourselves that’s fine.

Hensben did not troll your useless PE teacher. He simply said no excuses. I dont know how that represents trolling.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Expert17:

Messi overrated.

Maguire best CB in EPL.

grin grin

DDG is the best GK in EPL

Pogba should be paid 400k

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Expert17:

Messi overrated.

Maguire best CB in EPL.

grin grin

Trevor, handedunce and alabimumu are all in the same WhatsApp group.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kelvinsteve1000: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

Rice vs Ndidi. grin cheesy

Rice isn’t particularly good at anything. If he wasn’t born an English player, he would be trafficking illegal immigrants in a truck from Calais.

He’s English though so expect his transfer fee to be double that of Ndidi. Rice’s zero talents get praised more and some idiotic United fans prefer him to Ndidi cos SkySports said so.
Ndidi is obviously clear if rice but I don't know why the board is not looking at him, he won't cost more than 70mill quid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SammyFX: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
handelex:
The presence of Sancho in the team now will draw some attention away from Bruno and hopefully he’ll no longer be marked out in big games. The team dynamics has really changed with these new additions and I hope they all deliver and live up to the expectations.

You are very correct..Sancho in the team will relief more of Bruno work rate because he will no longer be marked but I expect something good from this united team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Expert17:

Messi overrated.

Maguire best CB in EPL.

grin grin

Sean Dyche is a right Candidate for the Utd Job cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
handelex:
Bruno won't be the sole creator this time around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sancho, Varane and their agents has been very respectful of their previous clubs all through the saga concerning their respective transfers unlike one Labile and his agent that can’t respect United for once angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Very soon you will hear, Glazers are killing the club, they have bla bla bla... Ole finished 71 points last season , this 72 points with a 2nd round UCL exit represents a progress. Trust the process

Next season 73 points.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIbmWdYEV18
Midfielders that can get out of tight spaces and do not get forced into playing rubbish by the opponent's press
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

Midfielders that can get out of tight spaces and do not get forced into playing rubbish by the opponent's press
Just imagine and one agbero was comparing Mount to this angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

Midfielders that can get out of tight spaces
and do not get forced into playing rubbish by the opponent's press
Pogba is the only midfielder we have who can do that and more. Bruno is the most useless in that respect.

Dribbling....Zero
Passing......Zero
Close control....... Zero
Taking awoof penalities is the only thing he's good at.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
swiz123:

What is funny about my choices? Bruno is a Fraud and a Statpadder I have exposed here for a long time. Everybody saw this during the Euros and agreed with me I was right all along.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
handelex:
Just imagine and one agbero was comparing Mount to this angry
Jeez! who did that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Trevor012:
Bruno is too useless and one dimisional for my liking which is going to affect the team and especially Starboy Sancho this season.

1) He makes too many dumbfounding blind passes or unnecessary hollywood balls.

2) Does not hold his position and therefore does not provide a constant central outlet for CMs, this makes McFred take the heat

3) He is not comfortable in tight spaces and therefore does the following:-
......He is either playing as a supporting striker, or;
......Playing hide and seek in the wing to receive the ball in space before he crosses it, or;
........When he receives the ball in tight spaces, his first instinct is to wait for contact, then dive so that he takes the free-kick
4) He wants to break with forwards instead of providing an outlet to progress the ball

Just useless and good for nothing.

And 11 rams wey no make the butcher's blade for Eid El Kabir liked this post

E be things for reals cheesy cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s a club rivalry thing. Pogba had made some nasty comments about PSG in the past. It’s got nothing to do with skills.

Gueye, Herrera and many other bums are playing for PSG, so why wouldn’t they want Pogba if it’s about football skill?

This is the back story…..

Its similar to what Bayern Ultra did to Neuer in 2011, Koan Neuer signs all over the place and when he signed for Bayern they gave him the commandment below. It was until Ulli threatened to take out their stand and replace them with high paying corporate seats

1) Neuer must never simulate or initiate the team's megaphone chants.

2) Neuer must not kneel before the team and sing the 'Humba' song.

3) Neuer is prohibited from approaching the South Stand fence.

4) Neuer should not throw his shirt into the South Stand.

5) Neuer may not kiss the Bavarian crest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Trevor012:

Pogba is the only midfielder we have who can do that and more. Bruno is the most useless in that respect.

Dribbling....Zero
Passing......Zero
I dey talk of central midfielders sha. Bruno plays further up the pitch where you need to make decisions very very quickly for a lot of reasons. If we play a 4-3-3 formation then you might call his dribbling and hasty passes into question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kelvinsteve1000: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Trevor012:

Dribbling....Zero
Passing......Zero
Really? Who de feed you with this lies sef?? angry undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

Jeez! who did that?
Hensben sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

I dey talk of central midfielders sha. Bruno plays further up the pitch where you need to make decisions very very quickly for a lot of reasons. If we play a 4-3-3 formation then you might call his dribbling and hasty passes into question.
You don't need to be central midfielder to possess technical ability. The difference between Grealish and Bruno is massive. Grealish has good close control, can dribble and a very good passer , all ability Bruno has none of. We can't play 4-3-3 with Bruno in the team, Portugal tried it and it flopped that's why the coach instantly benched him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10506) (10507) (10508) (10509) (10510) (10511) (10512) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.