Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8773440 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10545) (10546) (10547) (10548) (10549) (10550) (10551) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin grin
God forgive me I have sin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by VillageBus(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Living05:
All these pro-juju people are funny sha. Someone up there said something about a doctor and kidney but the truth is that I don't have to go the doctor for operation before believing that humans have kidneys. He can show me a picture or video of a human kidney. Heck I can watch the video of a human being having his/her kidneys taken out.
Juju has supposedly existed before science but there is no proper documentation about how it works and its limitations. The usual line is, it is beyond our understanding. I will like to see a proper documentation and irrefutable video proof that it works. Just show video evidence that's all
do religious peeps have proper documentation of how miracles work?
Abi u want donate yourself make sege or ebuja do the jujuciary process for ya head for proper documentation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Living05:
All these pro-juju people are funny sha. Someone up there said something about a doctor and kidney but the truth is that I don't have to go the doctor for operation before believing that humans have kidneys. He can show me a picture or video of a human kidney. Heck I can watch the video of a human being having his/her kidneys taken out.
Juju has supposedly existed before science but there is no proper documentation about how it works and its limitations. The usual line is, it is beyond our understanding. I will like to see a proper documentation and irrefutable video proof that it works. Just show video evidence that's all
Someone told you what he did....you tag him a liar.

Someone upload an evidence on the net..you tagged it scripted.

BBC went for a documentation abt a rain maker.you tagged it whatever lies as well.

Someone believed juju ..you called it black mentality or backward slaves.

What will your goons call this experience now??

https://www.nairaland.com/6683130/ghost-terrorizes-family-united-kingdom

Scripted...hallucination...madness

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
There is no juju.

Come an experience it first hand or send someone close by ...turn problem.

Make una rest for the issue........b what you wanna be and believe what you wanna blv in peace.

Live and let's live.......

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:

Someone told you what he did....you tag him a liar.

Someone upload an evidence on the net..you tagged it scripted.

BBC went for a documentation abt a rain maker.you tagged it whatever lies as well.

Someone believed juju ..you called it black mentality or backward slaves.

What will your goons call this experience now??

https://www.nairaland.com/6683130/ghost-terrorizes-family-united-kingdom

Scripted...hallucination...madness

So you think people dont hallucinate in foreign countries
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:
There is no juju.

Make una rest for the issue........b what you wanna be and believe what you wanna blv in peace.

EPL scores for next weekend will shut everybody up

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

So you think people dont hallucinate in foreign countries
Do you think the white victim can't distinguish bw hallucination vs ghost??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

EPL scores for next weekend will shut everybody up
Pay the price.

Come inquire abt what it will take to get it and glady give d items requires.

No issue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:

Pay the price.

Come inquire abt what it will take to get it and glady give d items requires.

No issue

Tell me what it will take and I will send you the money.

All of us will see it in action and verify the results
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
taiwoliu:
Scientists didn't invent cars, Engineers did..... Just thought to correct this error......

You may carry on

Dude. You’re funny o. Aren’t engineers primarily scientists? You think engineers will build anything without the knowledge of physics and chemistry? Which kain Chelsea fan be this ??

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:

Do you think the white victim can't distinguish bw hallucination vs ghost??

Do white victims have special things about them that will make them distinguish? There are white people till date who believe the world is flat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
taiwoliu:
Vaccination needs your presence, doesn't it? Even corona needs contact (presence) to infect a person

but but......
Ahan

Do you need to be in the presence of Nairaland servers to sprout this nonsense on Nairaland?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Tell me what it will take and I will send you the money.

All of us will see it in action and verify the results
I am not a voodoo priest so I can't tell you.

I think you should inquire yourself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:

I am not a voodoo priest so I can't tell you.

I think you should inquire yourself

You know one and you have been in contact with an authentic jazzman.

Just week 1 EPL scores will do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:
There is no juju.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Do white victims have special things about them that will make them distinguish? There are white people till date who believe the world is flat
If it was a black man...

Your goons will call it black mentality.

Hallucination will not give her bruises that she would have to glass as an evidence.

You don't blv her story cos u didn't experience it..

Come and experience it first hand turn problem.

Oga shift
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

You know one and you have been in contact with an authentic jazzman.

Just week 1 EPL scores will do
Shift abeg...no need for a new round of shalaye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Go there physically na, if you get mind, if not, please remain the coward you are and stopping shalaye-ing. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
96forever:
Kane have probably realized City won’t be spending that much on him, he now wants to return to training later on this week. Pussi grin
he realizes things a bit too late doesn't he, who has a desire for trophies and signs a 6 years contract extension with a club that shows no ambition for trophies.

He is going to retire being a star player who almost won it all but all he has are stats and no medals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:

If it was a black man...

Your goons will call it black mentality.

Hallucination will not give her bruises that she would have to glass as an evidence.

You don't blv her story cos u didn't experience it..

Come and experience it first hand turn problem.

Oga shift

Are white people immune to hallucinations and sickness? So because a white person said it we must automatically believe it?

Did you experience cancer or AIDS to believe cancer or AIDS exist? You believe because it was properly documented with evidence not someone said or mystery happened

So when you asked about Cancer, they told you to come and experience cancer first? when they told you about Chelsea why didnt you insist on getting on Stamford bridge stadium to believe a team like Chelsea exist

Does AIDS exist? does Cancer exist, which of them have you experienced personally before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:

Shift abeg...no need for a new round of shalaye

EPL week 1 scores abeg. Do that one and I will be the one campaigning for juju all over
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheLequte:

Dude. You’re funny o. Aren’t engineers primarily scientists? You think engineers will build anything without the knowledge of physics and chemistry? Which kain Chelsea fan be this ??
tawioliu is actually right sha

By the way, scientists focus on developing theories, Engineers have a different focus, they build they design based on theories they have come to understand. Doesn't mean one can't be both, people can be skilled in multiple fields.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Are white people immune to hallucinations and sickness? So because a white person said it we must automatically believe it?

Did you experience cancer or AIDS to believe cancer or AIDS exist? You believe because it was properly documented with evidence not someone said or mystery happened

So when you asked about Cancer, they told you to come and experience cancer first? when they told you about Chelsea why didnt you insist on getting on Stamford bridge stadium to believe a team like Chelsea exist
Never. Seen anyone with HIV neither haves I seen anyone on covid.

So I can say it doesn't exist from perspective just as you guys have disbanded Voodoo,,
So baba comes prove it to me

Chelsea doesn't exist..just a mere thinking and hallucination..

What is stamford bridge.....??

I don't think it exists..just a structure called stadium were more than 23 people chasing a round object called football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:

Never. Seen anyone with HIV neither haves I seen anyone on covid.

So I can say it doesn't exist from perspective just as you guys have disbanded Voodoo,,
So baba comes prove it to me

Have you been to Stamford bridge before? How are you sure it exist? Have you seen Chelsea live before? How do you know there is a football club called Chelsea

Have you entered a rocket or spaceshuttle before? How do you know they exist. Have you seen Buhari before? How do you know Buhari exist?

Did you wait till you physically experienced all these to believe them?

If you didnt, why should someone physically experience juju to believe it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheLequte:

Dude. You’re funny o. - This is true smiley, how did u know? must be JUJU grin
Aren’t engineers primarily scientists? - No, they are not. That's the reason they are called engineers not scientists wink
You think engineers will build anything without the knowledge of physics and chemistry? - This is true, but it doesn't make them scientists, they are called Engineers for a reason.

Which kain Chelsea fan be this ?? - This one, I go fight you ooooo angry angry angry...... I'll rather support Rivers Angels than be a member of those agberos. Becareful oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
I needed to be in contact with my phone and virtually present on the server. So technically, the answer to your question is YES

And it's not nonsense. That you don't comprehend it is on you. tongue
TheLequte:

Ahan

Do you need to be in the presence of Nairaland servers to sprout this nonsense on Nairaland?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Have you been to Stamford bridge before? How are you sure it exist? Have you seen Chelsea live before? How do you know there is a football club called Chelsea

Have you entered a rocket or spaceshuttle before? How do you know they exist. Have you seen Buhari before? How do you know Buhari exist?

what made u believe. there is. An entity called. God....

What is your proof?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
LooL.

Potassium o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheLequte:
LooL.

Potassium o
grin grin
I dan tire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Cos Juju no be science.
If you don't want to experience the juju physically, then leave it. Life is not that hard na...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jodera:
Cos Juju no be science.
If you don't want to experience the juju physically, then leave it. Life is not that hard na...

Is Arsenal science? Is Emirate science? how come you believe there is Arsenal and Emirate without physically experiencing it?

There is a Ghanaian food called Kenke, Have you eaten it physically to be sure it exists?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Segedinho:
what made u believe. there is. An entity called. God....

What is your proof?
Lol... You asking him whether he believes in God or not is just to prolong argument.

If they really want to prove Juju doesn't exist, then let them take up Ebuka's offer. Anything wey happen, dem go help you document am, write thesis, record am and all. At least dem go help us do all the documentaries that were initially not did before. Simple.

Anything short of that na shalaye backed by fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (10545) (10546) (10547) (10548) (10549) (10550) (10551) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.