Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689694 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10542) (10543) (10544) (10545) (10546) (10547) (10548) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2021
grin

Harry Kane on the same position again today morning. He’s not showing up for Tottenham training as he wants to leave the club this summer - tense situation with Spurs board.

Touch not the anointed...... he is English. Stupid English Media are blaming it on Manchester City. Dem say na Act of Disrespect bidding same Amount of Money for both Grealish and Kane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Na lie i volunteered to drop my picture with full name but sege told ebuka i must be there physically, there juju no fit work remotely grin
Do you need to be with me before you know science is real undecided
Even this our communication is evidence of science but juju i must come physically or donate my penis grin grin
They should give me magic word or coding language to communicate with my late father maybe i will believe juju
Abeg let them continue clowning
Even science and technology most times require your physical presence same as juju cheesy

Since you're dead sure it doesn't work, you have nothing to lose rather a strong statement to make against those who believe in the supernatural wink

So no excuses, just go and clear all doubt cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Harry Kane on the same position again today morning. He’s not showing up for Tottenham training as he wants to leave the club this summer - tense situation with Spurs board.

Touch not the anointed...... he is English. Stupid English Media are blaming it on Manchester City. Dem say na Act of Disrespect bidding same Amount of Money for both Grealish and Kane.
They are mad mad cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2021
handelex:
Even science and technology most times require your physical presence same as juju cheesy

Since you're dead sure it doesn't work, you have nothing to lose rather a strong statement to make against those who believe in the supernatural wink

grin

You argue with a Doctor that Humans have no Kidney. He asks you to visit his Lab so he can operate on you and show it to you, but you rather prefer to send your Photograph.... LMFAO!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:
cool

Best Academy Products in the World.
Vibes and Inshallah is all I see grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

You argue with a Doctor that Humans have no Kidney. He asks you to visit his Lab so he can operate on you and show it to you, but you rather prefer to send your Photograph.... LMFAO!
You can imagine grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2021
handelex:
Vibes and Inshallah is all I see grin

grin

Best young Player in the World and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2021
grin

Andreas Pirlo

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2021
grin

Jones shouldn't be doing all these nau. Make dem manage am well o.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2021
handelex:

LMAO you they follow 5yo kid talk abi

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2021
handelex:
You can imagine grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2021
KingAlabi:

So you don't believe in the supernatural? cheesy cheesy
.. If there is. Use whatever supernatural at ur disposal to tell what else i'm doing nd my exact location wit d full address. Let's start with this and i'll give my answer on d aforementioned.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

How does this relate ffs
Omo some people intelligence need questioning

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bluesea1and2: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Na lie i volunteered to drop my picture with full name but sege told ebuka i must be there physically, there juju no fit work remotely grin
Do you need to be with me before you know science is real undecided
Even this our communication is evidence of science but juju i must come physically or donate my penis grin grin
They should give me magic word or coding language to communicate with my late father maybe i will believe juju
Abeg let them continue clowning
lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2021
iamoyindamola:

How does this relate ffs
Omo some people intelligence need questioning

cheesy

I understand the Analogy is above your Mental Capability.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
.. If there is. Use whatever supernatural at ur disposal to tell what else i'm doing nd my exact location wit d full address. Let's start with this and i'll give my answer on d aforementioned.
They will tell you juju doesn't work like that you have to be there before juju know what you are doing
No be foolishness be that, they can even ask you to donate your mother for it to work
Grown ass men ffs grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
I am not a Herbalist or a pastor or even a prayer warrior nor a traditionalist.

But doesn't mean I will ignore what I don't know about, Sha like they say, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

E no go bad if we give levy 45 Milla take Harry kane oh grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2021
KingAlabi:

E no go bad if we give levy 45 Milla take Harry kane oh grin grin grin

cheesy

Tell Ed, Murtough and Fletcher to get their Wills ready, before making the offer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Tell Ed, Murtough and Fletcher to get their Wills ready, before making the offer.
Them no go fvck up, I trust them

45milla + Jones + Andreas pirlo + bailly + grant

Should go the trick. cool

We got add jogba, then collect son and hojberg cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2021
iamoyindamola:

They will tell you juju doesn't work like that you have to be there before juju know what you are doing
No be foolishness be that, they can even ask you to donate your mother for it to work
Grown ass men ffs grin grin grin
lmao.. They call something supernatural yet they require physical presence. Should all d juju require physical presence.. Funny archaic lots.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2021
KingAlabi:

I am not a Herbalist or a pastor or even a prayer warrior nor a traditionalist.

But doesn't mean I will ignore what I don't know about, Sha like they say, experience is the best teacher.

grin

Rest jhoor.

You know some Dudes believe there is no God, but believe in one intelligent Fashion Designer. Who is that intelligent Designer? What is his/her Identity?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
lmao.. They call something supernatural yet they require physical presence. Should all d juju require physical presence.. Funny archaic lots.
Even herbalist they use phone
Is he calling the gods grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2021
iamoyindamola:
LMAO you they follow 5yo kid talk abi
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2021
I once had a female friend like this ( didn't believe in juju), na till Dem nack am for here business place because of envy, one of her arm got rotten, she go hospital tire, even church sef, Las Las na herbalist cure am.

Ignore what you feel doesn't exist, don't challenge it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2021
handelex:

I'm communicating wit u without requiring ur physical presence .. Can u do d same wit ur juju?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na only us waka come cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Rest jhoor.

You know some Dudes believe there is no God, but believe in one intelligent Fashion Designer. Who is that intelligent Designer? What is his/her Identity?!

I no even get talk with those ones sef. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Even herbalist they use phone
Is he calling the gods grin grin grin
Lwkmd. grin grin . me sef no understand again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy

LMFAO......

Grant? He go dey lay pass Rhode Island Red (Chicken).

Jones?! He won't play more than 2 Matches for a whole Season.

Bailly?! He's gonna make sure they remain trophyless for long with his recklessness and often brain fart.

Andreas? At least he's gonna be modeling their Kits, won't he a complete waste.

Pogba?! Don't go there jhoor. Em pass that level nau.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
I'm communicating wit u without requiring ur physical presence .. Can u do d same wit ur juju?

Chia, so can you touch my heart from where you are ? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lwkmd. grin grin . me sef no understand again.
Maybe he's asking google for latest juju power grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10542) (10543) (10544) (10545) (10546) (10547) (10548) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.