Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8794155 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10554) (10555) (10556) (10557) (10558) (10559) (10560) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thathumbleboy:

My btc address sir

You can remove the address now…..

I have sent. You should have it in few minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
paafin:

This guy is really funny grin grin
Fun is important in life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thathumbleboy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

You can remove the address now…..

I have sent. You should have it in few minutes.

Modified:

Thank you very much sir. You really don't know how much I needed this, I'm grateful bro.

Cc CapitalCee even though someone stole my gift I'm still happy you sent something in the first place

Thank you both so much I appreciate embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Shut up and stop hiding behind people to make a point. If you have any IQ higher than 10, jump into the ring, let me drag you with Raumdeuter.

Weren’t you the fool that said Pep promoted Jadon Sancho? So Sancho that didn’t play a single PL game for Man City at senior level was promoted?

You are the living example of why 2 siblings shouldn’t have sex and procreate.
I have told you before, resorting to invectives only shows who is trying to hide behind words let alone people. Jadon, Brahim and Phil were promoted same time. Jadon preferred to leave as he did not believe he will get enough playing time. Information anyone can readily find online. I have told you, you can talk around other people but when you see my moniker, research anything you want to type thoroughly before directing it my way.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

That is because he played the entire season as a 20yr old

21yr old Foden will play starting next weekend

Only to have fewer PL starts and 700 fewer PL minutes than Mason Greenwood.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Android17:

I have told you before, resorting to invectives only shows who is trying to hide behind words let alone people. Jadon, Brahim and Phil were promoted same time. Jadon preferred to leave as he did not believe he will get enough playing time. Information anyone can readily find online. I have told you, you can talk around other people but when you see my moniker, research anything you want to type thoroughly before directing it my way.

How do you get promoted without kicking a ball for the senior team?

Are you a möron?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thathumbleboy:

Alright once I see it I'll let you know sir

Just type “confirmed” when you see it.

I don’t want any exaggerated appreciation or a billion prayers. Quote any of my post with a single word of “confirmed”.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thathumbleboy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Just type “confirmed” when you see it.

I don’t want any exaggerated appreciation or a billion prayers. Quote any of my post with a single word of “confirmed”.

Thank you!

Sorry I saw this late, I'll modify my post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Are you a möron?

You get promoted when your name is drafted to the FA as one of the members of the first team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Push Bruno back? cheesy grin grin
Let him play as a CM and Messi as the AMF...

If I was in charge, I'd do anything to sign Messi we have the money, let them spend it...500k is change for a free transfer of Messi's calibre...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Only to have fewer PL starts and 700 fewer PL minutes than Mason Greenwood.

You didn’t add Mason Greenwood’s age. 19 y/o.

And he’s speaking as if City’s academy is filled with ghosts and robots. Ogbeni drop another name apart from Foden jare.

Pep who would rather leave his substitute bench empty than fill it with academy players.

Mchew

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thathumbleboy:

Modified:

Thank you very much sir. You really don't know how much I needed this, I'm grateful bro.

Cc CapitalCee even though someone stole my gift I'm still happy you sent something in the first place

Thank you both so much I appreciate embarassed embarassed

Don’t worry about the person that stole your hard earned money. You swallowed your pride to ask for help and a parasite waited and reaped where he didn’t sow.

He will use that money to cure Covid-19.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
As Messi leaves Barca, which club is he going to?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Android17:

You get promoted when your name is drafted to the FA as one of the members of the first team.

Android17 is to become a transgendered woman means you have already become one?

Why do you like showing off your morgue temperature IQ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thathumbleboy:

Sorry I saw this late, I'll modify my post

I hve sent you too. Just confirm too. No exaggerated prayers too please. Juat keep track, i will sort you out in future, but please dont decieve me ooo, not to close doors for other people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

You didn’t add Mason Greenwood’s age. 19 y/o.

And he’s speaking as if City’s academy is filled with ghosts and robots. Ogbeni drop another name apart from Foden jare.

Pep who would rather leave his substitute bench empty than fill it with academy players.

Mchew

I didn’t need to.

I was waiting for him to say Greenwood started playing for the senior team under Moyes. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

I hve sent you too. Just confirm too. No exaggerated prayers too please. Juat keep track, i will sort you out in future, but please dont decieve me ooo, not to close doors for other people.

Billionaire CapitalCee.

I hail o!!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Android17 is to become a transgendered woman means you have already become one?

Why do you like showing off your morgue temperature IQ?

I warned you but motivated by your own hubris, you went on to engage me now you are left with useless strawman arguments again. How do you know that Sancho will start for the United first team this season? Humor me.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Android17:

LooL. You guys are funny.

Judge to sentence Raumdeuter to 6 years in prison
And
Judge sentences Android17 to 99 years in prison

Who dey inside jail? You or Dayo?

There’s a clear difference between “future-possible tense” and “e don already happen tense”.

Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Android17:

You are just making stuff up that cannot be justified. The player that requested to leave was B. Silva and he had done so before last season. Grealish is seen by City as a replacement for KdB who can also play other positions in midfield. Why do you think they triggered his release clause? Nobody knows the amount Levy wants for Kane, in fact some reports have said that he does not want to sell Kane to an english team.

Alright Man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Let him play as a CM and Messi as the AMF...

If I was in charge, I'd do anything to sign Messi we have the money, let them spend it...500k is change for a free transfer of Messi's calibre...

True though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

And

There’s a clear difference between “future-possible tense” and “e don already happen tense”.

Wake up.

Do you know what a non-sequitur argument is? How else will anyone be drafted into the first team if not being named there first? The next step will be the season starting and the player playing. Only 1 part of the dynamic was fulfilled as Sancho left after being promoted. Is the difference clear?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Billionaire CapitalCe.

I hail o!!!! grin cheesy grin

Not so. I am actually in short of money. I just gave the little i have.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

And

Wake up.

Are you minding the idiöt?

This saphead is actually trying to put “set to” as a player already promoted. Look at the fool that has the audacity to challenge my thoughts on a subject he knows nothing about.

This is an example of players United ‘promoted’. You can see the tense used was past tense.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thathumbleboy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

I've just seen it, thanks boss

I'll appreciate sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Android17:

Do you know what a non-sequitur argument is? How else will anyone be drafted into the first team if not being named there first? The next step will be the season starting and the player playing. Only 1 part of the dynamic was fulfilled as Sancho left after being promoted. Is the difference clear?

You’re actually trying to wriggle your way in and it’s making you look bad.

Sancho never kicked a ball for City’s first team. He didn’t get his debut. Full stop. Anything else na shalaye.

For instance, Hannibal didn’t feature for United’s first team last season. He was supposed to have featured but he got an injury and other academy players got their chance. If he leaves the club this summer, it would be atrocious for anyone to say he was promoted to the first team.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thathumbleboy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Don’t worry about the person that stole your hard earned money. You swallowed your pride to ask for help and a parasite waited and reaped where he didn’t sow.

He will use that money to cure Covid-19.

Amen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Android17:

You are a colossal möron.

Find any article on the web saying Sancho had been promoted at Man City. There should be articles on Man City’s website concerning the news - but a useless brainless twerp like you want to puff shoulders in this gladiator arena.

I will decapitate you if you don’t carry your malodorous self to the Chelsea thread where morons of your ilk habitate.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Are you a möron?

Lol. Which means Ole can go and promote Rooney 11 yr old son.and not play him. Tomorrow ole will claim to promote him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lol. Which means Ole can go and promote Rooney 11 yr old son.and not play him. Tomorrow ole will claim to promote him.

Ole has promoted QueenAlabi.

He just hasn’t played him yet. grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

You’re actually trying to wriggle your way in and it’s making you look bad.

Sancho never kicked a ball for City’s first team. He didn’t get his debut. Full stop. Anything else na shalaye.

For instance, Hannibal didn’t feature for United’s first team last season. He was supposed to have featured but he got an injury and other academy players got their chance. If he leaves the club this summer, it would be atrocious for anyone to say he was promoted to the first team.
That’s wrong.

Hannibal made his debut for the first team against Wolverhampton last season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10554) (10555) (10556) (10557) (10558) (10559) (10560) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.