Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865217 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10556) (10557) (10558) (10559) (10560) (10561) (10562) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjaer on Man Utd transfers: “Anything from now is a bonus after Sancho and Varane. You never know in football. Anything can happen, ins and outs. Varane hasn’t done his medical yet but that should be okay. I’m very pleased with what we’ve done”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjaer on Paul Pogba contract talks: “I hope every player thinks this is the place to be to win trophies. Paul has come back and he's fresh, and he's always such a positive boy. The talks I've had with him have all been positive”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
United could consider the possibility of landing Messi.
that will mean Dan James and potentially Anthony Martial is put on the market for outright sale.
I don't know but we should not allow any other EPL top 3 team get Messi or it's a long road back for us all over again.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "Transfer-wise, we’ve done our business early. Raphaël [Varane] hasn’t done his medical yet but that should be okay. I’m very pleased with what we’ve done."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
OGS: “This season coming up is one of strongest PL seasons. Been City + Liverpool fighting it out for a few years but I feel us + Chelsea have spent well. You notice there’s big money being spent somewhere else. Anyone who ends up above last year’s champions will be champions.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "Pep [Guardiola] said ‘You can’t win the league in the first eight games but you can lose the chance to win it' and that’s what happened to us last season."
OGS on Sancho and Varane: “I need to see how they are. I can’t see them being available for Everton but hopefully they will be ready to be on the bench [against Leeds].”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "I’d rather be an optimist and be wrong than a pessimist and be right. Of course these boys can [win the Premier League and/or Champions League], with a maximum effort and maximum sacrifice."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjaer on Man Utd transfers: “Anything from now is a bonus after Sancho and Varane.
bloody hell.
this better be some taqqiya sh!t.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "There’s always pressure to win the league and to win trophies. It doesn’t matter if you have a 10-year contract; if you don’t do well, you go — It’s not just about clinging on to your job, it’s about the responsibility in my hands."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "We need a big squad. The start [of the season] is important, the whole season is important, but you need to arrive in April and May fresh and with enough options."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "Maybe I overplayed him [Bruno Fernandes last season] but it was because he was so important for us. Adding these extra players, Jesse [Lingard] coming back, Jadon [Sancho] coming in, Anthony [Martial] being fit again, gives us a lot more to work with."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "Some [players] might go on loan until Christmas, some might go for a season but I don’t want to be too light in any position."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "John [Murtough] and Fletch [Darren Fletcher] are doing a very good job. The whole system has worked. We've identified the players early on, and with Jadon [Sancho], we spoke about him 12 months ago, at least. John and Fletch coming in has been a big plus."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "I feel now that the foundation has been laid on the training ground, in the transfer market and with the work that the coaches and the staff that everyone has been doing with the players."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "You have to enjoy it. If you don't enjoy being a Manchester United player, you can play somewhere mid-table."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Solskjær: "I manage for the club. I don't manage for me or the players, I manage for the club, and that's the whole job to do the best for the club and not for me. That will never be me."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjaer on Man Utd transfers: “Anything from now is a bonus after Sancho and Varane. You never know in football. Anything can happen, ins and outs. Varane hasn’t done his medical yet but that should be okay. I’m very pleased with what we’ve done”.

A much-needed DM is “Bonus”? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin grin

Solskjær on his expectations for the season: "That we get to April and May challenging. Challenging in the league, challenging in the cups we're in and hopefully then there's another cup, there's been a final."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
GloryIsaac:

A much-needed DM is “Bonus”? grin

grin

Expectation this Season..... is actually Challenging. Winning a Cup also is Bonus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Expectation this Season..... is actually Challenging. Winning a Cup also is Bonus.

So the team doing well is a bonus grin grin

OGS shouldn’t be unfortunate please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "You have to enjoy it. If you don't enjoy being a Manchester United player, you can play somewhere mid-table."

He’s talking about Arsenal here grin

Jodera come and see something cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
GloryIsaac:

So the team doing well is a bonus grin grin

OGS shouldn’t be unfortunate please

grin

Season of jara (bonus) activated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Android17:

Grealish's release clause was triggered. So it was more about that than his actual valuation.
Anyway you look at it, he was bought for £100m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2021
So grealish is the highest paid footballer in the history of English football, if e flop, e go hard to move am oh. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Illimitable:

So? Pep couldn’t play Sancho anytime from August 2016 till May 2017?
You think you are sly but you are just making a fool of yourself if we are being honest. Your question presupposes that any player was always as good as they eventually became - which is daft.

Idiocy flows in your varicose veins.

Your ego won’t allow you to chop your L with cold water but since you chose violence, I would drag your face on the floor of a public toilet.

The long and short of this discourse is that Sancho never got the promotion you have been lying about and this is why you cannot find any article expressively stating so.

Below is another evidence that Pep never gave Sancho a chance in spite of his prodigious talents.

If you can point to any part of the athletic article titled "A prodigy in a hurry: the rapid rise of Jadon Sancho, Manchester United’s £73m man" that even remotely suggested the highlighted please present it. I have told you, avoid certain people when trying these your futile games. Some of us have read every article you want to present.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Illimitable:

So it took him 9 months to watch a player that was already killing his classmates on the football pitch averaging almost a goal per game?

How old was Rooney when Moyes gave him a PL debut? grin cheesy

Your stupidity will sink the titanic. grin

I don't know if this is a joke but you come off as unresearched, out of your depth and whimsical. So Carlos Alberto Parreira should have started Ronaldo de Lima in 1994 world cup because he was "already killing his classmates and professionals on the football pitch?"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Android17:

I don't know if this is a joke but you come off as unresearched, out of your depth and whimsical. So Carlos Alberto Parreira should have started Ronaldo de Lima in 1994 world cup because he was "already killing his classmates and professionals on the football pitch?"

We are talking about club football, you möron.

The several false equivalencies you throw into arguments is exactly why I was able to spot your idiöcy from the jump.

Android17:

You think you are sly but you are just making a fool of yourself if we are being honest. Your question presupposes that any player was always as good as they eventually became - which is daft.

If you can point to any part of the athletic article titled "A prodigy in a hurry: the rapid rise of Jadon Sancho, Manchester United’s £73m man" that even remotely suggested the highlighted please present it. I have told you, avoid certain people when trying these your futile games. Some of us have read every article you want to present.

The same athletic article you are too poor to subscribe to? “Some of us have read every article…….” - who are the us? This simpleton is actually trying to fit himself into the elite class.

I dare you to post the next paragraph of the image I posted earlier if its true you have read every article I may want to present. You have 120 mins to prove you are not a church rat. I dare you and every member of your entire village.

Tick tock……

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2021
grin

Eph is back!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2021
grin

Na Martial or Henry be this?!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Oasis007:

This Norwegian fraud has no standard.

A midfield as weak as Man Utd’s needs to be fixed. How can any manager with the ambition to win the PL title accept that midfield and said anything added is a bonus?

By March, this lunatic would move the goalposts that the midfield needs fixing after he finds himself 25 points behind the league leaders.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Illimitable:

We are talking about club football, you möron.

The several false equivalencies you throw into arguments is exactly why I was able to spot your idiöcy from the jump.
Look at who is talking about false equivalencies. Are all young talents the same? Are all clubs the same? Are all managers the same? Do all clubs have the same set of players? So why ask me a daft question about what David Moyes did in Everton FC with Rooney?

The same athletic article you are too poor to subscribe to? “Some of us have read every article…….” - who are the us? This simpleton is actually trying to fit himself into the elite class.

I dare you to post the next paragraph of the image I posted earlier if its true you have read every article I may want to present. You have 120 mins to prove you are not a church rat. I dare you and every member of your entire village.

Tick tock……
As soon as you are cornered you respond with insults or you try to deflect from the argument. Either ways, this attempt above is pisspoor. Be creative. We are waiting for you to present where the article posited that Jadon was never given a chance or whatever nonsense you typed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10556) (10557) (10558) (10559) (10560) (10561) (10562) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: olabode89(m), kizolo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.