Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,047 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833062 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10558) (10559) (10560) (10561) (10562) (10563) (10564) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2021
elampiro:
Spanish league is finished. Barca looking to offload more players. They are broke

Will they offload De Jong as well? He's the only player we need from them right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2021
elampiro:
Spanish league is finished. Barca looking to offload more players. They are broke

Na wa oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Do you really think Messi will thrive in the EPL, and most expecially our horrible style of play?
The players will raise their game if Messi joins...

Talking about thriving, he'll easily dominate the league, there's nothing about the EPL that should see Messi struggle...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2021
GloryIsaac:

We have Van De Beek

Okay. Who we fit but for that squad wey go make sense?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Pogba should be careful o! Juventus were weighing the option of letting Ronaldo leave because of his high wages...Most top teams in Europe are broke...

Madrid are hoping that Mbappe doesn't sign an extension so they can get him on a free...I see most top players opting for the EPL...

PSG and Ligue 1 is not competitive at all, I'd be surprised if Messi goes there...Winning the Ligue 1 with PSG doesn't count except you win the UCL so, any top player that goes there should kiss the Balon d'or and fifa best player goodbye unless they win the UCL...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Oasis001:
Solskjær: "Maybe I overplayed him [Bruno Fernandes last season] but it was because he was so important for us. Adding these extra players, Jesse [Lingard] coming back, Jadon [Sancho] coming in, Anthony [Martial] being fit again, gives us a lot more to work with."
Yet Dablord and his fans thinks he is the main man grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
handelex:
Will they offload De Jong as well? He's the only player we need from them right now.

But he's on ridiculous wage..That ex barca president na ogogoro drinker..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
cool

55,000 Tickets available for Everton Game sold out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Cavani and Sancho will join the Squad after Weekend (Everton Game).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Bailly and Amad return date unknown yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2021
CrystalTiger:

But he's on ridiculous wage..That ex barca president na ogogoro drinker..
Bartomeu baa? That man na undercover Madrid agent planted to wreck Barca and did a very good job cheesy

De Jong's wage is really high for such a young player, but I wouldn't mind him tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
"Feel like Manchester United are making a big error if they think they can last the season without signing a new, mobile defensive midfielder."

- Liam Canning

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2021
TheLequte:

Maybe we can tempt them for Pedri
You wan initiate WW3 ba?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2021
handelex:
Bartomeu baa? That man na undercover Madrid agent planted to wreck Barca and did a very good job cheesy

De Jong's wage is really high for such a young player, but I wouldn't mind him tbh.

He go just solve this our DM wahala kpatakpata..I was hoping they'd have sold Pogba by now though and use the money to finance a new DM deal..

De Jong and DVB for our midfield na confirm totori but I can only salivate embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2021
Oasis007:
"Feel like Manchester United are making a big error if they think they can last the season without signing a new, mobile defensive midfielder."

- Liam Canning

How this isn't obvious to the board is just shocking... We're about the only top six club without a solid DM..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2021
handelex:

Me thinks he was into money laundering because some of the transfer fees and wages are just ridiculous...

I won't be surprised if that man has since left Spain or is under tight protection because some crazy fans will go after him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2021
At this juncture I'd just have to begin to reconsider being a Pep fan..Like wtf is wrong with him?..

League never even start and it's looking over already..I hope the FA stops him from getting Messi biko..

Messi, Kane, Gealish, KDB for just one team,haba na undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2021
Ole ha s got to be mad if he intends to continue playing McFred...He thinks that excuse of lack of a DM will suffice again.

Sell Pereira, Lingard, Bailly and one of De Gea or Henderson and get us a DM...

I'd even add that Pogba should be sold if he doesn't sign before next weekend...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Do you really think Messi will thrive in the EPL, and most expecially our horrible style of play?
which one be horrible style of play again?
Messi will drop big dumps in this team, constantly. our transition is among the best in the league, park the bus was still effective against us when Bruno became fatigued. with Sancho and Messi, one can only imagine cheesy
a front three to pick from Rashford, Cavani, Sancho, Messi, Greenwood (I think the rest will be sold or loaned to raise funds).
style of play or not, one thing wil be a guarantee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2021
TheLequte:

Okay. Who we fit but for that squad wey go make sense?

Barca dey do auction? cheesy

Frenkie De Jong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2021
CrystalTiger:
At this juncture I'd just have to begin to reconsider being a Pep fan..Like wtf is wrong with him?..

League never even start and it's looking over already..I hope the FA stops him from getting Messi biko..

Messi, Kane, Gealish, KDB for just one team,haba na undecided undecided
he's not stopping anybody from going for Messi though.
if we can't try to sell our vision and probably acquire such a talent as free agent, maybe the level of ambition is on different scales.
if a Jose Mourinho was still in charge of an A-list club, you can bet he'd be doing something about the deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2021
TrebleChamp:

Lmao.. Messi will dazzle, undazzle and redazzle the Premier League if he comes here.

Those days of EPL & Italian craze are gone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2021
ChristineC:
if we can't try to sell our vision and probably acquire such a talent as free agent, maybe the level of ambition is on different scales.
if a Jose Mourinho was still in charge of an A-list club, you can bet he's be doing something about the deal.
Can't see Messi choosing to play under Mourinho with the kind of system he plays undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2021
ChristineC:
if we can't try to sell our vision and probably acquire such a talent as free agent, maybe the level of ambition is on different scales
if a Jose Mourinho was still in charge of an A-list club, you can bet he's be doing something about the deal.
Agreed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
CrystalTiger:

He go just solve this our DM wahala kpatakpata..I was hoping they'd have sold Pogba by now though and use the money to finance a new DM deal..

De Jong and DVB for our midfield na confirm totori but I can only salivate embarassed
Walahi, we'll be set for the next 8 to 10 yrs in that position..

One can only dream though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Me thinks he was into money laundering because some of the transfer fees and wages are just ridiculous...

I won't be surprised if that man has since left Spain or is under tight protection because some crazy fans will go after him...
Ya, that guy was definitely dirty, it's a pity though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Android17:

The statement is not true, I wonder why people are happily chorusing it. Grealish's buyout clause was triggered - that should tell you how much City wanted him.
Buyout clause exist in England?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
benji93:
Release clause or no release clause, he's worth 100 milli, period. Villa management would be incompetent not to set such a high amount in his release clause. Besides, what's the point, is he not worth 100 milli?
How is he worth such amount?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2021
BlueMann:

You never add Kane

Hehehe cheesy
I dey fear to add Kane bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2021
TheLequte:

He’s talking about Arsenal here grin

Jodera come and see something cheesy
Lol.. He knows the mid table team he's talking about na.. And it can't be arsenal.

How can you as a coach call a team midtable, wen you never win that team since your appointment tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2021
elampiro:

To argue with Coogar? No no
He hates Rooney, we all know.

But that is not Coogar na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

But that is not Coogar na

Why do you think so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10558) (10559) (10560) (10561) (10562) (10563) (10564) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.