Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8733447 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10653) (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Make we see as e dey go...

We are winning this one...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ice cold Martial starting. I love it cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
GloryIsaac:

With Sancho and Varane in now, we’re gradually getting to the point where one won’t be able to mention our starting XI.. except Bruno , Shaw and Maguire.

They have to bring in a DM before the window closes, as it might even help Fred and McTom function individually as the B2B midfielders that they originally are. Even VDB stands to benefit from this.
Na ment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trevor012:

Na ment cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trevor abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
lekkie073:
is united the first club that will spend 400m in three seasons and not win the league?

Every big club goes through a hiatus, a period when they will find it difficult to get it right. It might be a result of increased competition, money, fatigue or any other factor. The fact remains, a big club cannot remain competitive for ever except when there is no competition from its rivals. Fergie kept Liverpool in hiatus for decades. That coincided with the emergence of new football powerhouses like Chelsea and Mancity.
Now manutd has been in a hiatus since Fergie left (this is normal) and you expect one manager to come and fill his vacuum perfectly.
Fergie, as a personality won United at least 10 points per season. That's why some rival fans ascribe him the position of epl influencer. That is gone with him, more clubs are grooming themselves to be more competitive. In the midst of these, some manutd fans still fantasize about overnight success. Hmmmmm
I don't know about you, but over 1000 nights is not overnight in my books cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IFuckYourMama: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ole shouldn't bottle today's game ohhh.

I be having deja vu.....memories flooding my mind.....Villareal still fresh like yesterday's wound.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
LMDyaya:
Omo,my input...

mancity are better than us ,yes

but we not far behind,yes

we still need like 5 more signings to be up there with mancity(squad depth wise) but that doesn't become an excuse for the fraud not to win something.we have seen teams with worse squad depth win trophies.(liverpool 19/20,leicester 15/16 etc comes to mind)
5 more signings? I'm actually looking at 11 more signings to get to their level

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Softwareguy21: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingAlabi:

Wow!!
Did you hear when the comment or said Dallas is satisfied with James and doesn't want Sancho, when Sancho was coming on.

What does that tell you?
yes I heard the commentor. Of course sancho is will be greater threat because he utilise the ball very well. But James is limited on that. So dallas can afford to allow James have the ball easily to sancho. But the position James is holding is a threat. It helps the team structure. But the personal(james) holding the position is not good enough. But greenwood normally goes inside the middle to congest the middle which allows the opposition defenders to stay narrow which makes man utd ability create chance limited. we might have win the europa if James is involved enough. Because most of our play is through the middle that day. Villareal defence stayed narrow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IFuckYourMama: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Rare picture of KingAlabi a diehard ogogoro drinking Manure fan after 90mins...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
patrickmuf:
If it's a possession based team I'll take Rodri otherwise, McTom...

Wetin be difference between you and Ole now? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingAlabi:

You wan run?

Let's bet on it

Just 10k for data.

One statement from ole from me.

Make una dey calm down for this board abeg.
Baba you like to waste your time. You suppose know say na bandwagon all these people dey follow. I doubt say that guy don ever sit down watch any Man Utd related video wey no be YouTube highlights. That guy and most people here just follow whichever nonsense comments that suit their agenda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "He [Rashford] seemed very happy with the surgery. He’s working in the gym we see him every day so he’ll be chomping at the bit when it gets nearer to the time when he can come back."

The foot nko? This boy better take his time and treat all his injuries now for his career sake.

Wishing him quick recovery tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy cheesy
Are you a Liverpool fan?

Yea bro...
Did my username give me away?? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingAlabi:
Sancho and varane on the bench, how long do I have to wait now angry

Till they're fully match fit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Solskjær: "Anthony [Martial] has worked hard and he looked sharp when he came on [against Leeds] and the game we played against Burnley during the week, and he played well against these at Old Trafford last season."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
patrickmuf:
Rashford will still give you better returns than Sterling...

And more frustrations too... Sterling for me please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
chidexxy007:

grin

Maybe Elrony fit epp us.

make I no waste anointing abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
I just want to see lingard.. Sancho.. Greenwood.

On d pitch..

Lingard can bench Bruno at 70 minute.

Sancho for Pogba..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hopefully we go win, Southampton away dey be somehow cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
eph12:

5 more signings? I'm actually looking at 11 more signings to get to their level
12 plus a new Manager grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sir Ole about to equal Arsenal away unbeaten record today. That's my manager cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
elrony:
Hopefully we go win, Southampton away dey be somehow cheesy cheesy

Na 9-0 we go knack them. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Avoid defeat today and we would equal arsenal's record for consecutive away games without defeat..

Come on United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
Rare picture of KingAlabi a diehard ogogoro drinking Manure fan after 90mins...
See moniker shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Karleb:

Na 9-0 we go knack them. angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Holyman3(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Streaming Link?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Why yellow trunks.. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Streaming link pls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
BikeMan:
Change your vendor my friend grin
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
elrony:

Wetin be difference between you and Ole now? angry angry
I'll use my subs, Ole won't...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
elrony:

And more frustrations too... Sterling for me please
You no dey watch Sterling?
That guy can give frustration ooo...
Forget!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10653) (10654) (10655) (10656) (10657) (10658) (10659) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), Kendzyma(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.