Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879673 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10670) (10671) (10672) (10673) (10674) (10675) (10676) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
TrebleChamp:
You wan abandoned the struggle ni cheesy
I don tire but I still dey...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Itsrm:

So you too can't tell us where Assnal is on the table cheesy
Arsenal fans no dey look table at Match week 2..
No blame us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

It could have gone either way. He wasn't romancing the ball or trying flicks before getting robbed. He didn't make a straight pass to an opponent and it wasn't like he had poor ball control under no pressure. He got body-checked and the ref didn't call it. It happens in football.
That it could have gone either way shows that it wasn't a clear foul. We've had worse calls go against us and we have benefited from easier calls. The players should be more aware of their surroundings and immediate danger, especially as they're in their own half. Maybe it was as a result of Matic and Martial on the field, but the lack of energy was very evident yesterday. Could we have had more energy and directness in our game if Tom paired Fred and Sancho or James started ahead of Martial? I think so
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Itsrm:

Hahaha, this guy always cracks me up. Everytime I read your posts, it feels more like a troll

Like when I read posts of eph12, patrickmuf and some others you can see how passionate they are about their club. But you, most of the time, I find it difficult to reconcile your views with what I expect of a fan.

No vex o, this is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions, everybody has one grin
Trevor could easily pass for a troll. Just ignore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera:
Arsenal fans no dey look table at Match week 2..
No blame us grin grin

On a lighter note, if Arsenal no score against Manchester City, who will win goal of the month then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
eph12:

That it could have gone either way shows that it wasn't a clear foul. We've had worse calls go against us and we have benefited from easier calls. The players should be more aware of their surroundings and immediate danger, especially as they're in their own half. Maybe it was as a result of Matic and Martial on the field, but the lack of energy was very evident yesterday. Could we have had more energy and directness in our game if Tom paired Fred and Sancho or James started ahead of Martial? I think so

I never said it was a clear foul. Go back to my initial post. I said it was a borderline foul. It happens in football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
adebayo201:

On a lighter note, if Arsenal no score against Manchester City, who will win goal of the month then?
Lol.. Luckily, arsenal goal of the month nominees consist of the senior team, under-23 team and ladies football team.

So I guess it's an opportunity for the u-23 and ladies to compete for the award grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Itsrm:

Seeing how he has refused to answer, let's call Jodera and Roland17 for help grin

What a time to be an Assnal fan cheesy

In support of what my colleague in wailing and pain @Jodera said, we have BIG plans for the season!

With that being said, THUNDER/ AMADIOHA/ SANGO, please have your way with Arteta, Edu and Korenke.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy grin
Jodera:
Lol.. Luckily, arsenal goal of the month nominees consist of the senior team, under-23 team and ladies football team.

So I guess it's an opportunity for the u-23 and ladies to compete for the award grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Do you all think getting a top class DM is enough to solve all our problems?

( Let's ignore the Ole issue for now)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
KingAlabi:
This one treblechamp never dey talk about Sancho, hope no problem?
Ole's taktiks may make Sancho flop, i hope not sha. I saw how he deleted a Southampton defender soon after coming on. We get players, we no get coach (Manager).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Roland17:

In support of what my colleague in wailing and pain @Jodera said, we have BIG plans for the season!

With that being said, THUNDER/ AMADIOHA/ SANGO, please have your way with Arteta, Edu and Korenke.
ROTFL grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

That was a borderline foul. I wouldn’t call that losing the ball without a fight.
LMAO. They won the ball from Penandes, Yoonited fans are calling it a foul.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
I don tire but I still dey...
Aluta continua until Ole grows coaching sense (win trophies) or is sacked....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Itsrm:

Hahaha, this guy always cracks me up. Everytime I read your posts, it feels more like a troll

Like when I read posts of eph1, patrickmu and some others you can see how passionate they are about their club. But you, most of the time, I find it difficult to reconcile your views with what I expect of a fan.

No vex o, this is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions, everybody has one grin
Just come out and say you like reading nonsense and negative post with 0 sense cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Roland17:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Aluta continua until Ole grows coaching sense (win trophies) or is sacked....
Ole fit make person grow grey hair...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
MRTA7:

To an extent but I don't think the players can assemble themselves without a coach.

No matter how we want to say it, we just need to factor in Olè.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
MRTA7:

No, it will over paper over the cracks (We don't have a functional system that will see players come in and thrive)...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
adebayo201:

To an extent but I don't think the players can assemble themselves without a coach.

No matter how we want to say it, we just need to factor in Olè.

I do agree, and that's why I think we seem to need world class players in every position to cover for our coach's weakness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Martial best season....under Ole

Rashford best season..... under Ole

Pogba best season at United ......under Ole

Statpadder Penandes...... under Ole

Fred.......Under Ole

Greenwood, Shaw, etc

But we don't have a system that let's players thrive according to Patrickmumu. These are the kind of nonsense posts itsrm likes seeing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Roland17:

The way the bolded dey delay like glo network after subscription eh grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

I never said it was a clear foul. Go back to my initial post. I said it was a borderline foul. It happens in football.
I know you didn't say that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
MRTA7:

if we bring Ndidi for example to this club in this window, yes.. that's assuming he is actually played though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
GloryIsaac:
One would think that after watching Cavani play, Martial would add an element of urgency to his game but same old same old.

The excuse is that he isn’t fit.. like we all didn’t watch him before he got injured pfft
he has no passion for the sport.
turned out he's talented to play pro football and decided to take it up as a job. he's got the big contract for the foreseeable future by virtue of an incompetent committee, so why really should he push it?
my grouse is with the man who throws such a person into the deep end when there are more serious options.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anyone watching this West Ham vs Leicester match would know that Fernandes was fouled. The referee just refused to give it due to his reaction, and probably prior behavior.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rodgers is as stupid as OGS. You have 2 younger Strikers in your Squad, yet you won't stop wasting them on the Bench.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
A troll celebrating individual brilliance...

What happens to Manchester United 1 EPL under Ole, 1 UCL, 1 FA Cup?

All this small children for this thread sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's not today I know you where a Clown and a Mumu. Nigga wants to change mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy

patrickmuf:
No, it will over paper over the cracks ( We don't have a functional system that will see players come in and thrive )...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
ChristineC:
he has no passion for the sport.
turned out he's talented to play pro football and decided to take it up as a job. he's got the big contract for the foreseeable future by virtue of an incompetent committee, so why really should he push it?

This has been mentioned here time and again. United needs to stop giving out massive contracts to players for showing potential.

It’s tough to believe that Martial earns more than Kane.

Though, I have some belief that he never really rediscovered himself after the personal incidents in his development phase. He wasn’t like this when he joined the club in 2015 (which earned him huge fans back then - Martial FC)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Trevor012:
It's not today I know you where a Clown and a Mumu. Nigga wants to change mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy

k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
You are a freaking disgrace cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10670) (10671) (10672) (10673) (10674) (10675) (10676) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adebayo201 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.