Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,899 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8871016 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10677) (10678) (10679) (10680) (10681) (10682) (10683) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
“Borussia Dortmund is a team with plenty of quality players. They have a special player, who is new but who is very good, whose name is Sancho. Jadon is a player that I really like to watch play and he is a great player with plenty of quality.”

- Neymar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
"We scouted him for the first time in August 2016, one year ahead of when we signed him. We mainly watched him for his matches with the U17s of England and, of course, when he played for Man City in the youth league games. You could easily recognise his outstanding talent. And, therefore, it was very easy. I’m not surprised about his performances.

"I’m surprised how fast he managed to get on at this senior level because, before, he only played in youth teams. And also his stability in performing well. During last autumn he nearly played each game and always at a high level. For this age he can still play in our Under-19 team! He’s still a youth player in our terms – that’s unbelievable. He’s very robust, very strong. For his age, he is outstanding.”

– Michael Zorc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
“He’s one of the best players in the Bundesliga. You just have to look at his goals and assists last season. He’s still very young and I don’t know if he might get any better. But I also expect a lot from him in the next season. He’s just extraordinarily talented.”

– Dortmund midfielder Thomas Delaney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
"He’s such a talented boy. As it’s been known all over the world, we’ve followed Jadon for a long, long time. He’s a player that we’ve targeted, and we think his qualities will fit right in here at Manchester United.

"He’s got that DNA of exciting fans and entertaining and he’s also a winner. He wants to win and that’s the next step for us. We need to take the next step, we want to take the next step and we feel that he can help us do that.”

– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
"Jadon Sancho is a superb player. He’s a menace with his technique, speed and dribbling. There are other players in the Bundesliga with those qualities, but they don’t have his exceptional decision making.”

– Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
“He’s been playing very well for a while. He's been working very differently these past months on the training pitch and in the weight room. That ends up paying off. That’s something that attackers often have to learn; that hard work pays off. The fact that he has offensive potential possessed by few others is something we all know.”

– Dortmund and Germany defender Mats Hummels
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sancho must start the next Match or we riot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Can you imagine the disgusting childish trash that idiot vomited

So, in a bid to defend Ole, some fuuuls have turned it personal

One renowned fool called Sylvalord even had to quote Roosevelt. Very childish and nonsensical.

Emotional puuusies tongue tongue

I just saw that post.

That lekkie guy will be the first person I will call a fooool on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IFuckYourMama: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
MaziAlaye:

Won laliga and Spanish super cup since Ronaldo left, reached the semi finals with loads of injuries last season and we were one point behind laliga champions despite the injuries....
An average fan of a club is always bias.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Harry stays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oasis007:
Sancho must start the next Match or we riot.
Better riot oh angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
engrelvis:
Something tells me united management might go for Moyes if ole is finally exited. I just just pray my thinking is wrong sha

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Camavinga, Saúl or new RB for Man Utd? Solskjaer answers to @arilasos: “I don’t think much is going to happen. If something happens, it is a bonus. You never know what happens in the world of football. But we’ve had a very good window. I am happy with what we’ve done”.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Engineer Sir?? undecided
lol...Doctor sir?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oasis007:
Camavinga, Saúl or new RB for Man Utd? Solskjaer answers to @arilasos: “I don’t think much is going to happen. If something happens, it is a bonus. You never know what happens in the world of football. But we’ve had a very good window. I am happy with what we’ve done”.

- Fabrizio Romano

Kai!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rashford has resumed light training.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Still on Rash...!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rashford................ Martial ..................... Sancho

Would have been a great Combo, but Martial has chosen to be unfortunately cold.

Rashford............ Greenwood ................ Sancho

.......... to the Rescue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
elrony:

Kai!!!!

Chai!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oasis007:
Harry stays.

Levy setting an example.

Star Players will become more careful when renewing their contracts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oasis007 turns prime Joseph Goebbels with the Sancho propaganda grin

Ole better strap ice-cold to the same spot they keep the ice-packs and start Sancho angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Ole better strap ice-cold to the same spot they keep the ice-packs and start Sancho angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
DeadPresidents:

a manager that benches his own signings for the guys he met at the club. reverse phenomenon.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
adebayo201:

Chai!!!

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
ChristineC:
a manager that benches his own signings for the guys he met at the club. reverse phenomenon.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin

We dey try for training, na coach dey fúck up.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
More......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin

...... and more.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
cool

Black Ronaldo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Paul Pogba on what Raphaël Varane can bring to Manchester United: "His experience. [It's] his experience, you know. For a young age, he’s seen it all. He has a lot of experience to give to the team."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Paul Pogba: "I think he [Varane] doesn’t need me to settle in. He just settles in by himself. He is someone very mature, a very good guy. You can see he is very good with everyone already. He is really good in the changing room, which is very important in football."

(1) (2) (3) ... (10677) (10678) (10679) (10680) (10681) (10682) (10683) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.