Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10679) (10680) (10681) (10682) (10683) (10684) (10685) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2021
TheLequte:

Depay has a very good close control and he’s quite pacy too. In his own right he’s an excellent player. I don’t think the reason he didn’t make it at United is down to his footballing qualities.

Coach, tactics, Formation, team chemistry, personal issues, mentality, etc. It could be one of these. Or more.

Ferdinand: "I think he’s a maverick. He’s a new-age type of personality who embraces everything of the lifestyle of a football player and beyond, and some people who are old school don’t like that and it’s taken time for someone even like me to adapt to that."

Mourinho: "Sometimes they go too early to the biggest clubs where they are not ready to cope with it and understand at the biggest clubs there is internal competition and you cannot play all the time.

"There are fantastic players to fight with you for a position. They lose a little bit of their sense of reality and they become a little bit childish, which was, in the end, what happened.

"When he decided to go to Lyon, it was a great move for him. Now he goes to Barcelona with maturity and a good football age.

"I believe the Barcelona culture of football will help him to live long in this important part of his career.

"Good memories of him and I repeat: he was a good professional."

Memphis: “At United I got confused. I had to follow the tactical orders of Van Gaal, otherwise I would certainly lose my spot in the team. Van Gaal doesn’t like players who don’t follow up on his comments.

“Meanwhile I knew I couldn’t get the best out of my play this way: staying on the left side of the field, running back and forth.

“I didn’t understand: you buy me because of my specific qualities you saw at PSV and the Dutch national team. After that you put me in a role where I can’t play that way anymore. For me that was confusing.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2021
ForValour:

Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Mctominay undergoes surgery, indirectly no MCfred for 5+ matches, and this morafvckers at United don't think we need a CDM.

Omooooo!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2021
KingAlabi:
Mctominay undergoes surgery, indirectly no MCfred for 5+ matches, and this morafvckers at United don't think we need a CDM.

Omooooo!!!!

He’ll use Matic. Our squad depth quality is superb. Especially in midfield.

McTom out? Matic is available! GGMU

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2021
VDB.. It's your time to shine...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Meanwhile Chelsea transfer business is scary..

Kounde nd saul likely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2021
This boy never still sabi chest ball

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2021
West Ham are confident of signing Jesse Lingard before the transfer window closes. Discussions with #mufc and Lingard’s camp have continued behind-the-scenes. No agreement in place yet but David Moyes is confident after further talks this morning #mulive [@footyinsider247]

Why sell if u won't buy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
KingAlabi:

Omooooo!!!!

Taaah..... it's just a minor surgery. He's gonna be back after International Break. Perhaps only 2 Matches he's gonna missed.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LwwytBTPm4

Jose is an amazing coach abeg...

Just watch him..

I can't even understand pep.

But Jose breaks it down like u baby's.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Make dem come do all or nothing for United Biko.

Make I see ole in action..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
TheLequte:

He’ll use Matic. Our squad depth quality is superb. Especially in midfield.

McTom out? Matic is available! GGMU

grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oasis007:

Taaah..... it's just a minor surgery. He's gonna be after International Break. Perhaps only 2 Matches he's gonna missed.
Wow!
No PR, no noise like Rashford, he just did it.
If na Rashford he go tell us the doctor, gateman and the cleaner in the hospital.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mrviktor:
VDB.. It's your time to shine...

I laugh in OGS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Panther7:
Wow!
If na Rashford he go tell us the doctor, gateman and the cleaner in the hospital.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
It is not thought Scott McTominay will be absent for long. There are hopes his absence will be limited to a month.

- Laurie Whitwell
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oasis007:

Taaah..... it's just a minor surgery. He's gonna be back after International Break. Perhaps only 2 Matches he's gonna missed.

Niggling injury for months but he couldn't do the surgery during the off season. Some of these players no get any sense.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Donny van de Beek is seen as an attacking midfielder, but with Scott McTominay's surgery, Solskjær could now turn to him as one member of the double pivot.

- Laurie Whitwell
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
afrodoc2:

Niggling injury for months but he couldn't do the surgery during the off season. Some of these players no get any sense.

Greenwood left Camp and did the right thing..... only sensible British so far at United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mrviktor:
This boy never still sabi chest ball
I saw that picture earlier, i just bust laugh...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oasis007:
Donny van de Beek is seen as an attacking midfielder, but with Scott McTominay's surgery, Solskjær could now turn to him as one member of the double pivot.

- Laurie Whitwell

This Ole Simple Lever Machine system na die cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
elrony:

The P.E teacher also takes Intro-tech.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Panther7:
Wow!
Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAi61IHVdGQ

Good performance but got red carded. They need to address the attitude problem before it gets out of hand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
DeadPresidents:

grin grin
Intro Tech & TD that year that had us drawing pistons and rivets in 3D
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
elrony:

What class is this lever?? First class, second class or third class?? cheesy

As he get pivot (fulcrum) make he add load to it so that players can put in their efforts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Man u fans, how will u react, seeing your legend playing in another Manchester team?

https://www.nairaland.com/6720611/epl-details-man-citys-contract
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Na strong man cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
adebayo201:

What class is this lever?? First class, second class or third class?? cheesy

As he get pivot (fulcrum) make he add load to it so that players can put in their efforts.

I no come know which class grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Why is Ronaldo linked to man city..

Who does that..

Man just wants to kill his legendary status with United..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mrviktor:
Why is Ronaldo linked to man city..

Who does that..

Man just wants to kill his legendary status with United..

Not necessarily. The only man with 2 statues at Old Trafford left United for City.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10679) (10680) (10681) (10682) (10683) (10684) (10685) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.