Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8746829 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10693) (10694) (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Jorginho won UEFA Men Footballer of the Year, not Ballon D'Or or FIFA World Best, yet we no dey hear word again.

CR7 has won UCL more than Chelsea - past, present and future.
To support Yoonited, you must be very good in history because that’s all you know how to quote cheesy

I guess he will dash you one of those UCLs for your 13 years of drought. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
nihilistjnr:

If you people get that, I will be worried, but right now, no fear.

Be more worrieddddd. Your GOAT is here..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
The city is turning Red... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Man Utd’s website has crashed cheesy
And people thought Messi to PSG was news cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
patrickmuf:
No mind am, na one of the strongest Martial fan here o! Na fear of L make am switch sides but deep inside, he is wishing Martial gets back to his best...
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Odunharry:

Be more worrieddddd. Your GOAT is here..

Oluwa ni oluso aguntan mi. The only goat I know is in the Bible

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
paafin:
Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo for under 125m pounds. What on earth!

Fletcher and Murtough are better negotiators!

Woodward is still there. He is leaving in December.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Panther7:
Ronaldo's deal wrapped up within 24 hours.
So we could actually move fast if we wanted to
Ronaldo's transfers have always been swift
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
9jamyHome:
Share price on the up

The sensational news about Cristiano Ronaldo's impending return to Old Trafford has sent Manchester United's share price soaring.

It is currently up 8.22% to $18.70, having started the day trading at $17.28 a share.

And people thought Messi to PSG was news, who is the G.O.O.T now cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
nitrogen:

Woodward is still there. He is leaving in December.

He's not the chief negotiator and Fletcher is director of football now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
BikeMan:
To support Yoonited, you must be very good in history because that’s all you know how to quote cheesy

I guess he will dash you one of those UCLs for your 13 years of drought. grin
no quick laugh o, e fit happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
paafin:

He's not the chief negotiator and Fletcher is director of football now

You think Darren Fletcher is allowed anywhere near the negotiation room? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:
I said PSG can afford it, does mean they will give it
Can afford what exactly? The 50m per year?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Oluwa ni oluso aguntan mi. The only goat I know is in the Bible

Iwo o ni se alaini..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Solskjaer: you have the disappointment of losing two points last week, you want a game straight away. The start of the season has been a little bit different. Last year we had loads of games, this time a week in between. We’re training well, fit and ready. We’re still missing Scott who had surgery this week. Marcus, Alex, Dean Henderson, they’re not ready. But apart from that we have a fit squad ready to fight for points.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Solskjae; "I see him as a Man Utd player. I know there’s loads of speculation about him, but he’s had a very good pre-season, England squad, it’s just unfortunate that he got COVID before we started, he would have 100% started the first game.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
patrickmuf:
Is this Manchester United's thread or skysports transfer center?

Everywhere transfer news...Abeg when them talk about DM, make una mention me. I hear Liverpool are trying to sign Bissouma...
People that know what they're doing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Solskjaer: "I think Mason is on the right track. I’ve had conversations with Gareth [Southgate] and he sees him as a potential England striker. We potentially see him as a very, very good talent. I think it’s taking it step by step and the way Gareth wants to manage that on, I’m very comfortable with. I think Mason’s on the right track, definitely.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Solskjaer: “Any manager like Jose said last week, is always looking for a little bit more, but I have to say that the transfer business that we’ve done this summer… I’m happy. I’m happy with the numbers we have, with the quality we have, with the personalities we’ve brought in. The atmosphere and the spirit in the squad is really good. The staff with them, they fit each other really well. You’re never comfortable, of course you’re not as a manager, but you go to work and see the chemistry is there. I’m very happy with what we’ve got here.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Solskjaer: I’ll start with Donny. Of course, we started against Leeds with the team that we picked and the 5-1 win was, of course, a justification of the team selection. Of course, it always is. Then we moved to the next one, Scott couldn’t play and Nemanja has been our best player in the pre-season, I have to say, that’s why I chose Nemanja. He’s been terrific. So I went with them two. Donny has worked hard, he’s done really well, I can’t say anything else but he will get his chances when the season gets going.

"Last season we had the Carabao Cup games, a game every 3 or 4 days at the start, now we have a week or 8 days even in between. I can’t really say it in any other way, that we made a decision. Of course, when you start as well as you do, you don’t want to rotate too much. Scott couldn’t start, that was the decisions that Nemanja started instead of Donny. It was very close, very, very close. He has been very positive in the games.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2021

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All those fake MUFC fans that hate CR7 sooo much because he left ntorrr tongue tongue

Fake fans talking absolute buuulshii about the lord of all goats

He's a striker...yen yen yen
Messi is talented, Cr7 is yen yen yen

Clear the road for my GOAT jareh!!! Moooooove!

In other news, CR7 is very stupid for ever considering to not only join City, but to play under that fraudulent Pep undecided undecided

Fuckup GOAT

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Solskjaer: “Phil has had a horrible 18-19 months and probably a year before that as well with injuries. I think Rio was a bit, not out of order, but a bit unlucky. He should have called me and asked why Phil hasn’t played or why Phil hasn’t been here. Phil is a no fuss, get on with it type of guy. I think that was out of order completely. I know more than anyone how it feels to be injured at that stage. He’s still not 30 years of age.

"Since I came here he’s battled with this knee injury, he’s put his body on the line, every single training session, every single game. There’s a few times we’ve had to manage him. He’s never given anything but given everything for the club. Rio should know more than to go out and say this. I’ve wanted to say a lot but I’ve not said a lot about Phil’s injury because I’ve wanted to protect him.

"Phil’s never on social media, never asked to do interviews, he just gets his head down, proper, proper professional, no fuss, family man. He just wants to get back fit. We managed to get him half an hour against Burnley, which was the first half an hour against an opponent. He’s played here in training. He’s working his way.

"I was out for two years in a three-year period with a knee injury. Phil has battled valiantly, I’d say. I know how Phil has felt, you’re embarrassed at times coming in. But he has to look after his career and he’s now getting back to fitness. Now is not the time to throw him in. I think you can give him a little bit more, maybe a month, six weeks. Some behind closed doors. He’ll be there. For me as a manager, to see there’s can be light at the end of the tunnel, it’s great because I’ve been through the same. I think Rio knows, I think he feels a little bit sorry about that one. I’ve not spoke to Rio, but I think he should. Sorry, that was a long one, but I feel Phil deserves that because he’s played here for 10 years and always given everything. Thanks for asking.”

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Solskjær: "He [Varane] is working really hard. When I asked him if he was ready to play, we had a behind closed doors against Burnley and he felt, no I need to suffer on the training field first. He needs to work because you know he had his holidays, he came in, said his goodbyes at Real Madrid, then he didn’t train with them, then he was waiting for his visa, then he came here, had his isolation. We found him a little garden, a house with a garden, he wasn’t ready to play but now he’s had a good couple weeks of training and he’s looking ever as impressive.

"As a person, as a player, he’s got class. He will fit in at Man United, definitely. I think we’ve signed a top person and a player at the right time. A new challenge for him after being a World Cup winner, Champions League winner with Real Madrid so many times, he probably needed a challenge and hopefully we can challenge him to take the next step.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjaer: ’ll start with Donny. Of course, we started against Leeds with the team that we picked and the 5-1 win was, of course, a justification of the team selection. Of course, it always is. Then we moved to the next one, Scott couldn’t play and Nemanja has been our best player in the pre-season, I have to say, that’s why I chose Nemanja. He’s been terrific. So I went with them two. Donny has worked hard, he’s done really well, I can’t say anything else but he will get his chances when the season gets going.

"Last season we had the Carabao Cup games, a game every 3 or 4 days at the start, now we have a week or 8 days even in between. I can’t really say it in any other way, that we made a decision. Of course, when you start as well as you do, you don’t want to rotate too much. Scott couldn’t start, that was the decisions that Nemanja started instead of Donny. It was very close, very, very close. He has been very positive in the games.”

Shalaye-ing is not necessary. We have a good team, win trophies or fuvk off!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sniper4real:
Boss Capital, abeg, are u making Ronaldo your legend back?

Yes, but for me Messi is better than him. But just like i said for the Cavani deal, this is a very fantastic signing, its always good to have blend of young and experienced signings.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mrviktor:
Who go dey play PK now

Bruno will beg CR7 to take the penalty

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
1.1M likes in one hour. shocked shocked

Cr7 nah baba

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
eph12:

Can afford what exactly? The 50m per year?
Neymar takes home at least basic £700k per week
Messi is on about 40m per year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Mendes really played a fast game on United.

So Olé will coach Cristiano Ronaldo? Bruh

Hope this deal turns out well. 36yrs is quite advanced.

Ibrahimovic was 35 when he sign for united and scored 26 goals by April. Vardy is 34 years. 36 is not a problem. Aftwrall T.Silva is 36
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Edinson Cavani is absolutely not considering to leave Manchester United this summer after Cristiano Ronaldo signing. Club also 100% convinced to keep him.

Paul Pogba is also staying and he’s never been involved in any proposal to Juventus.

- Fabrizio Romano

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
LostMyZeal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All those fake MUFC fans that hate CR7 sooo much because he left ntorrr tongue tongue

Fake fans talking absolute buuulshii about the lord of all goats

He's a striker...yen yen yen
Messi is talented, Cr7 is yen yen yen

Clear the road for my GOAT jareh!!! Moooooove!

In other news, CR7 is very stupid for ever considering to not only join City, but to play under that fraudulent Pep undecided undecided

Fuckup GOAT

That city news was a format to get United's attention, and it worked. The Legend is coming home cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Neymar takes home at least basic £700k per week
Messi is on about 40m per year
You know Messi and Neymar profile even before they joined PSG? WTF are you on? The amount of goals, assists and trophies they have won for theit clubs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10693) (10694) (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, Theflint1(m), jorhney(m), AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.