Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722942 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10694) (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) (10700) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Na to dey spam crosses from all flanks enter box sha. No way we should still be playing all those short and aimless passes around the box

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
People that their mouth and hands are always leaking already wrote epistles about Ronaldo. They'll look foolish now. I wonder what's this impulse to always react without waiting to get full details or see how things play out. Is SM a disease? SMH

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2021

One fake goat left a sinking ship, after soooo much controversy, amidst crocodile tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

But you know what? The realest GOAT came back to a sinking ship.

Messi and Guardiola are the greatest ever frauds in football

Greatest of all frauds tongue tongue

Tuchel didn't need a Ronaldo or Messi to win UCL but fvckin Guardiola has spent close to a billion all to no avail

And now he's looking for a superstar to come win UCL for him

Jose Mourinho is the GOAT manager tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
[s]
LostMyZeal:

One fake goat left a sinking ship, after soooo much controversy, amidst crocodile tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tuchel didn't need a Ronaldo or Messi to win UCL but fvckin Guardiola has spent close to a billion all to no avail

[/s]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rio Ferdinand: "Cavani, I have to say, what a man. He saw who was coming to town and gave up the no.7 shirt. Maybe, I don't know..."

Really?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Ibrahimovic was 35 when he sign for united and scored 26 goals by April. Vardy is 34 years. 36 is not a problem. Aftwrall T.Silva is 36

Really hope it turns out well.. least acceptable is the EPL trophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Seriously what a good day to be a Man U fan! In a very short period their greatest ever player was signed. I'm happy for you guys

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oasis007:
Rio Ferdinand: "Cavani, I have to say, what a man. He saw who was coming to town and gave up the no.7 shirt. Maybe, I don't know..."

Really?!

Doubt this.. but be like say Martial go wear 29
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheLequte:

Igbsam You sef show face! grin

Baba i show face o....e don tey wey i enter this zanga. Good to see you guys still holding this forte. Na una be the realest jare. I greet you chairmo! We're back o. The fear factor almost loading. But we need a solid DM to complete the circle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
This should be the shortest transfer negotiation in the history of premier League and United.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
TrebleChamp:
That city news was a format to get United's attention, and it worked. The Legend is coming home cheesy.

Chaaii... it's been a very horrible and yeyecious week, but there couldn't have been a better way to end the week than hearing about the return of the GOAT

Mehnn, I'm so happy and I give no shiiit Wether he flops or not.

He's back is all that matters

If only they could boot OLE and his fellow deadwoods out embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

63 no dey?

6+3=9

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Neimar:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin

Carry that your smelly monkey jacket and clear the way for the GOAT you pained fuuuuuuuul

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Perhaps Rio has smoked Weed again, but we'll see soon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
So once season starts u can't change shirt number unless u tru special request

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Man u sinking ship indeed!! grin
Him wan go sinking ship naim him no see arsenal? grin

So after all the whole Hawking from PSG to Madrid to man city to jumia, him finally land for man u, we no go hear word now undecided

Celebrate your Goat and leave my Goat out of it ooo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
[s]
LostMyZeal:

grin grin grin grin

Carry that your smelly monkey jacket and clear the way for the GOAT you pained fuuuuuuuul
[/s]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jodera:

So after all the whole Hawking from PSG to Madrid to man city to jumia, him finally land for man u, we no go hear word now undecided

The Chelshit and Loserpool fans who call him the GOAT must look red faced now grin grin they'd better continue to support the GOAT now that he's back at United grin shekpites be like robot wey wan try follow two commands grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jodera:

Hohohoho...arsenal is not a sinking ship but a deadwood na tongue

And moreover, I remember someone saying even him wey dey naija dey play ball dey hussle like this, if arsenal come to sign am, he go sign, not because he wan play for arsenal, but to jakpa from naija.

That's to tell you arsenal's level as it stands

Crocodile teard goat cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
nihilistjnr:

You think Darren Fletcher is allowed anywhere near the negotiation room? grin grin cheesy
What do you mean?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
elrony:

63 no dey?

6+3=9

Idea cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingTom:

The Chelshit and Loserpool fans who call him the GOAT must look red faced now grin grin they'd better continue to support the GOAT now that he's back at United grin shekpites be like robot wey wan try follow two commands grin
Lol... I have a Liverpool fan close friend who adores Ronaldo like madd!!
Was surprised to see him texting me on whatsapp that Messi is now the real Goat grin. This Ronaldo move to man u dey pepper EPL fans wey no be man u fans eh grin cheesy

I wonder how blueangel go dey see Ronaldo wen she dey support Chelsea, esp if Ororo score Chelseagrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
One final deal before the window closes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jodera:

If Messi no win Ballon d’Or next year he go win Golden Globe or Oscar. E too sure.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Hohohoho...arsenal is not a sinking ship but a deadwood na tongue

And moreover, I remember someone saying even him wey dey naija dey play ball dey hussle like this, if arsenal come to sign am, he go sign, not because he wan play for arsenal, but to jakpa from naija.

That's to tell you arsenal's level as it stands

Crocodile teard goat cheesy cheesy

Lol... Shebi na challenge for EPL him want na grin. Arsenal for be better fit, no be man u wey already be EPL title contender without Ronaldo you dey call sinking ship. Abeg no put sinking ship and Man u for same sentence abeg!! grin

Anyways, you still never answer my question why dem hawk Ronaldo for jumia from one club to another before Man u use jumia black Friday sign am cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
What's Trevor012 saying on this deal as his three wise men no wan follow join
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
I hope they can negotiate a DM too within the lil time we have fore the window closes
paafin:
Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo for under 125m pounds. What on earth!

Fletcher and Murtough are better negotiators!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

If Messi no win Ballon d’Or next year he go win Golden Globe or Oscar. E too sure.
Lol... Ronaldo just needs to do half of wetin messi will do this season and balon dor sure Ronaldo pass messi next year.
Abi you want compare ligue 1 to EPL? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Wan bisakka get as he be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingTom:

A goat is a goat..

Cr7 is a goat at his signing has catapulted scummies to favourite.

Even as a blue blooded man I acknowledge the fear factor his signing would bring to opponents

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Help? Lol.
GloryIsaac:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Shebi na challenge for EPL him want na grin. Arsenal for be better fit, no be man u wey already be EPL title contender without Ronaldo you dey call sinking ship. Abeg no put sinking ship and Man u for same sentence abeg!! grin

Anyways, you still never answer my question why dem hawk Ronaldo for jumia from one club to another before Man u use jumia black Friday sign am cheesy grin

Hawk CR7? Are you kidding me
Like say you no know say media no like my boy undecided

I even saw one buuulshiit about Gwadiola rejecting him...very ridiculous

And as for the sinking ship, Man utd na confirm one as long as OLE is still incapacitated on that fvckin wheelchair angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10694) (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) (10700) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.