Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8768782 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by aieo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lwkm here... Am just loving the arguments grin grin

Bring it on cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Will you STFU!
Frigging gasbag
You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to put the Bundesliga above the EPL
You are a disgrace

2 weeks ago the Bundesliga puts itself above the EPL in the biggest club competition in Europe. 3 games 2 wins and a draw

In July Bundesliga players dominated the world cup, the EPL players were a disgrace as usual

A yr ago 2 Bundesliga teams were playing the CL finals, the EPL teams all knocked out max by quarter finals

Last season Bayern alone sodomised all EPL teams they met in European competition

In the last 3 seasons UEFA team of the yr no single EPL player has made it, WHile several Bundesliga players have and even nominated for awards

Aside viewership in 3rd world countries, WHat else does EPL have going for it?

The EPL champs was stomped all over Europe last night

only an idiiott would argue otherwise.

I'm not surprised for someone that supports a team whose first 4 letters is ARS3 and last AN@L
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
O boy, see fight grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
O boy.,this thread dn turn fighting ring...any quarrel/fight na here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lol...seems peeps come here to vent their frustration of real life.

Make I grab chair and pop-corn shaa cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
The fact is that EPL teams are declining.
With United out of the UCL, only Chelsea is now the most reliable out of the 4 EPL teams.

Nevertheless, football aint mathématiques, PSG that are struggling in the league comfortably defeated Barca that have neither conceded a goal nor lost a match.
Does that mean that Laliga is uncompetitive?
That is football.

Olympiacos comfortably defeated Athletico, the Champion of Spain.
Does that mean that Olympiacos can comfortably defeat Real Madrid ?
Possible, but only in FIFA 15.

Last 3 season, a Chelsea side that finished 6th in the league defeated both Bayern and Barca en route to the trophy.
Does that mean that neither Barca nor Bayern could have made the top 4 in England?
I seriously doubt that.

Again, the fact that an old Totti scored against city only means that anything can happen any day.
Lewandowski couldn't penetrate City's defence.
Does that mean that Totti's fire power is now better than Lewandowskis?

If you say yes, then I'll advise you to buy the new FIFA 15, , because obviously, you're still playing 2006 edition

In football, anything is possible.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
•raumdeuter is trying to force his punches by going with a rapid-fire jabs. most of them aren't landing at all.

•elfenomeno is consistent with his direct jabs to his adversary's face but he is yet to land the haymaker.

keep it clean, boys.

FIGHT!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Benstino: The fact is that EPL teams are declining.
With United out of the UCL, only Chelsea is now the most reliable out of the 4 EPL teams.

End of discussion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yankee and Jand are declining but they still better pass Zimbabwe.
Most Bundesliga defenders have a clause in their contracts which forbids good defending.
I watch 2 to 3 Bundesliga matches every week and i see those defenders fulfilling their contractual duties week in week out.
The basket of goals Shalke,Bayer and even Bayern(last season) have conceded should open d eyes of the visually impaired.
Last season when United was struggling to get shots on target we know how many baskets Bayer used to pack their goals.Same with Shalke a few years ago.
The ra.pe defending champions Bayern suffered last season AT HOME is second only to the pillage of the Roman Empire by Attila the Hun.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Benstino:

Last 3 season, a Chelsea side that finished 6th in the league defeated both Bayern and Barca en route to the trophy.
Does that mean that neither Barca nor Bayern could have made the top 4 in England?
I seriously doubt that.

Please tell me this is sarcasm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc: Yankee and Jand are declining but they still better pass Zimbabwe.
Most Bundesliga defenders have a clause in their contracts which forbids good defending.
I watch 2 to 3 Bundesliga matches every week and i see those defenders fulfilling their contractual duties week in week out.
The basket of goals Shalke,Bayer and even Bayern(last season) have conceded should open d eyes of the visually impaired.
Last season when United was struggling to get shots on target we know how many baskets Bayer used to pack their goals.Same with Shalke a few years ago.
The rapë the defending champions Bayern suffered last season AT HOME is second only to the pillage of the Roman Empire by Attila the Hun.

[img]http://.net/i/154.gif[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy

Where is Gustavo when you need him?? cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc: Yankee and Jand are declining but they still better pass Zimbabwe.
The ra.pe defending champions Bayern suffered last season AT HOME is second only to the pillage of the Roman Empire by Attila the Hun.

Meanwhile these same Bundesliga players and defenders dominate major tournaments while the EPL players always look like Monkey post players

Nomination for UEFA best players, when was the last time an EPL player made it

In the past 5 seasons how many EPL teams have made the CL finals?

Last season you mentioned Bayern mopped the floor with ALL EPL teams that they faced from Arsenal to Chelsea to City to Manure without sparing any. DOrtmund and Bayern have done the same this season

When you have an EPL winner who cant even make it out of their group and being turned to 2 DOllar hookers all over Europe. Those are signs of a league struggling.

Schalke ordinary Schalke who havent won Bundesliga in over 50yrs can battle epl runaway leaders to a standstill

Imagine having the guts to boast about record EPL winners beating Leverkusen who have NEVER won their local league, thats how low things have sunk

And thats the defending EPL players had in their contract that made EPL best defender Vincent Kompany the plaything of anyone who cares 4 seasons in a row

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Meanwhile these same Bundesliga players and defenders dominate major tournaments while the EPL players always look like Monkey post players

Nomination for UEFA best players, when was the last time an EPL player made it

In the past 5 seasons how many EPL teams have made the CL finals?

Last season you mentioned Bayern mopped the floor with ALL EPL teams that they faced from Arsenal to Chelsea to City to Manure without sparing any. DOrtmund and Bayern have done the same this season

when was the last time a team that finished 6th in bundesliga won the champions league? that's the strength of the EPL.

united were 7th on the table when they scored 9 goals against 2nd placed leverkusen. let's face it, your league is substandard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
U keep repeating same mantra.
I keep telling u we all agree bayern and dortmund are really good teams with some great players.
BUT THE REST OF THE LEAGUE IS A JOKE.
The defenders go AWOL most of the time.
When was the last time a team outside those 2 was successful in d champs league.
And practically every year a bundesliga team gets misused in Europe.
In case u dont understand me: Bayer o da, Shalke o suwon cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

when was the last time a team that finished 6th in bundesliga won the champions league? that's the strength of the EPL.

united were 7th on the table when they scored 9 goals against 2nd placed leverkusen. let's face it, your league is substandard.

When was the last time an EPL champion made the CL semi? That shows how useless the EPL is

United were EPL defending champion and deservedly beat a team who has never won the BUNDESLIGA in history

Leverkusen being 2nd is like Swansea or Southampton in 2nd place as at today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc: U keep repeating same mantra.
I keep telling u we all agree bayern and dortmund are really good teams with some great players.
BUT THE REST OF THE LEAGUE IS A JOKE.
The defenders go AWOL most of the time.
When was the last time a team outside those 2 was successful in d champs league.
And practically every year a bundesliga team gets misused in Europe.
In case u dont understand me: Bayer o da, Shalke o suwon cheesy

The team that won EPL 2 of the last 3 yrs cant even make it out of the group yet you are asking about teams who dont make top 2 in germany?
WHere is the logic?

2 Teams from EPL made CL finals in the last 5yrs. Thats a huge joke. No wonder your EPL players get molested in tournament football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dayo alakogbagbe ni e.
we have been over this before.
We are arguing leagues not isolated club performances.
EPL has 3 different multiple finalists in champs in the last 10yrs ; liverpool, united and chelsea. Arsenal is a 4th finalist.
Who are the multiple finalists from the bundesliga?
EPL has 3 different winners in champs league in d last 10yrs....who are the winners from bundesliga

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
When was the last time an EPL champion made the CL semi? That shows how useless the EPL is

you are a fool. did chelsea not win it 2 years ago? so 2 years ago is a crisis?

United were EPL defending champion and deservedly beat a team who has never won the BUNDESLIGA in history

if united were playing like defending champions, how were they 7th in their league? before we decapitated the 2nd best team in leverkusen, united had lost to west brom, and the other league minnows & yet david moyes side scored 9 goals in the tie.

you are a disgrace to football punditry.

this is foolishness!
united slaughtered leverkusen in germany in november ending. nearly half of all bundesliga games had been played by then. how can you liken it to swansea/southampton who are interim in that position?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Tweak it! Tweak it!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc: Dayo alakogbagbe ni e.
EPL has 3 different multiple finalists in champs in the last 10yrs ; liverpool, united and chelsea. Arsenal is a 4th finalist.
EPL has 3 different winners in champs league in d last 10yrs....who are the winners from bundesliga

WHat makes league performance? Is it not isolated team performances that aggregate into a league performance?

In the last 2 yrs We have Bayern and Dortmund making the CL finals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
chrisley024: Tweak it! Tweak it!! cheesy

don't mind the fool!
leverkusen is like swansea & southampton my foot! how did they qualify for the champions league if they are like southampton? they qualified last season, they qualified this season and they are like swansea?

i am not even sure dayo has any common sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc: Dayo alakogbagbe ni e.

Dayo is a classic idio....t

He doesn't get it and will never get it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
WHat makes league performance? Is it not isolated team performances that aggregate into a league performance?

In the last 2 yrs We have Bayern and Dortmund making the CL finals

why chop & shop to last 2 years?
in the last 10 seasons, arsënal, chelsea, united & liverpool have played in the CL finals.

let us have the number of german teams in the same period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

you are a fool. did chelsea not win it 2 years ago? so 2 years ago is a crisis?

Morron, And Chelsea was EPL champs when they won it?

if united were playing like defending champions, how were they 7th in their league? before we decapitated the 2nd best team in leverkusen, united had lost to west brom, and the other league minnows & yet david moyes side scored 9 goals in the tie.

you are a disgrace to football punditry.

United was the EPL defending champion last season and they played against a team who has NEVER, I repeat NEVER won their league. Sure its a thing to celebrate when United 20 time EPL champs beat a team who has NEVER won its own domestic league. When they met a team who have won we know how it ended. Mauled as expected

this is foolishness!
united slaughtered leverkusen in germany in november ending. nearly half of all bundesliga games had been played by then. how can you liken it to swansea/southampton who are interim in that position?

And Leverkusens position was not interim in that period? Bragging about beating a Leverkusen who ended up almost 30points behind league winners that same last season.

You are a disgrace to football not only punditry even viewership
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

why chop & shop to last 2 years?
in the last 10 seasons, arsënal, chelsea, united & liverpool have played in the CL finals.

let us have the number of german teams in the same period.

WHy 10yrs? WHy not 5 yrs?

Lets have the number of EPL finalist in the same period.

10yrs is too long to make any meaningful judgment. 10yrs ago Ronaldinho and Shevchenko are the best players in world football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

don't mind the fool!
leverkusen is like swansea & southampton my foot! how did they qualify for the champions league if they are like southampton? they qualified last season, they qualified this season and they are like swansea?

i am not even sure dayo has any common sense.

Leverkusen qualified as 4th in the league 30points behind the league leaders, 10 points behind 2nd. And most importantly they are a team who have never once again NEVER won their domestic league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
Morron, And Chelsea was EPL champs when they won it?

that wasn't the question you asked, you dolt. you asked the last time an english team played in a final & i cited 2 seasons ago.

United was the EPL defending champion last season and they played against a team who has NEVER, I repeat NEVER won their league. Sure its a thing to celebrate when United 20 time EPL champs beat a team who has NEVER won its own domestic league. When they met a team who have won we know how it ended. Mauled as expected

idiota!
the above is laughable as the same united team destroyed your treble dreams in 1999. ossei kuffour nearly had a heart attack.

And Leverkusens position was not interim in that period? Bragging about beating a Leverkusen who ended up almost 30points behind league winners that same last season.

how is it interim? are you an idiòt? leverkusen maintained the 2nd position until february/march. none of swansea/southampton would be in the top 4 by november. none of them would finish 4th to qualify for europe next season.

that's the difference!

You are a disgrace to football not only punditry even viewership

no wonder you are getting destroyed all day. answer my other question......how old was giggs when he impregnated germany's best goalkeeper in history? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
Leverkusen qualified as 4th in the league 30points behind the league leaders, 10 points behind 2nd. And most importantly they are a team who have never once again NEVER won their domestic league

what has winning their domestic league gotta do with their form in europe though. liverpool haven't won the premier league & won the champions league from the 5th position.

you are a fool, raumdeuter. a big big fool!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dayokanu aka Ramdeuter = Punching Bag grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:
WHy 10yrs? WHy not 5 yrs?
Lets have the number of EPL finalist in the same period.

chelsea & man utd were finalists in the last 5 years.

10yrs is too long to make any meaningful judgment. 10yrs ago Ronaldinho and Shevchenko are the best players in world football

what an arsëhole!
in statistics, the bigger the sample size, the more accurate deductions you would get.

in the last 10 seasons, 4 premier league teams made the finals. only 2 teams in germany have achieved that same feat in the same period. your league is shytë!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.